IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Sounds just like my cycle and fert report was like dan dan :thumbup: so excited for you!! :) I guess u will most likely do a day 5 transfer :)

Pcct, yay! You've got me excited all over again lol.
I just looked at your journey and it sounds a lot like my cycle has gone lol. Congratulations btw (a little late I know) keeping my fingers crossed i'll be the same as you :)

Wooo hoo defo sounds great all tho we egg shared so as u no my 11 eggs got split ect but very very close to your cycle just now :)

Thank you for the Congratlations :hugs: won't be long until am saying that to you :dance:

Wannabe- i'm right with u... we're gonna do this the whole healthy 9 mos!!

Bump.. I'm confused by what you're asking... I think you're referencing my HCG comment.. I only said the Hcg would be in me because all my previous HPT's were positive from last week so I figured it would still show positive even if I had a chemical... I never got a trigger shot with FET if that's what you're asking. I was put on estrogen twice a day (estradiol), then it was bumped up to 3x day. I started progesterone in sesame oil injections two sundays ago, and I do them one time at night. I then took Doxycyline and Medrol twice a day, starting a few days before the frozen transfer and one day after. I'm still on the estrogen and progesterone now...and will be for many weeks from my understanding. :)

BabyD - Ah I see, sorry, I thought you meant testing out the HCG trigger and thought that would be out of your system by now, and then I got confused as I didn't think you had a trigger with FET so thought I'd ask. Makes sense that there would be HCG in your system for a BFP though, DOH!:blush:

ladies - I am so scared. I have a question for those who preggo..... Today will mark 4weeks5days for me and my boobs are no longer sore.....Is this common or am I starting to maybe miscarry again? I am so scared to miscarry. I do not have any cramping or spotting or anything but am petrified. I have been having this water discharge (sorry TMI!). Can someone give some advise or ease my mind?[-o<[-o<

Wannabe- Sooo relieved for you that things are going well! x

BabyD- Still sending lots of sticky vibes x

Bump- Lots of luck for you 2nd cycle x

Dandan- Great amount of embies! good luck x

Hi to Pcct, Mells, ttc, Peachy, Line and all the gang x

AFM- Back on my diet as gained a lot of weight during and after our fail so want to get fit an feel good again. I go on holiday to the isle of man in a few wks time with my dad and then in October me and hubby are going to Spain for a week of sunbathing, dining and partying! we defo need it! We are possibly going to Nigeria in Jan too for hubby's friends wedding an to meet all the in laws etc and after that we are saving until we have enough funds for one more cycle of IVF and this time we will be trying mild IVF to see if we can get 1 good quality egg rather than blasting my poor eggs with so manyb drugs xxx

Wannabe- I don't know about symptoms disappearing... I actually don't have any at all.. all I've read on that is that it could mean something but don't lose hope now. Call the doctor and ask for a sono or bloods again. Sometimes there are hormonal shifts so symptoms come and go. xoxo

Afternoon ladies, so the clinic called me today and said that out of my 7 fertilised, 5 carried on as they would expect, and they want me to come in tomorrow for a 3 day transfer. Don't know whether to be worried about that or just keep happy.

Afternoon ladies, so the clinic called me today and said that out of my 7 fertilised, 5 carried on as they would expect, and they want me to come in tomorrow for a 3 day transfer. Don't know whether to be worried about that or just keep happy.

Be excited!! I transferred one embryo on day three and got prego from it last cycle!!! I felt implantation and everything!! Enjoy it!!

of course DanDan!

Everyone else.. what was your first beta number and how many day transfer was it?

Dandan personally I don't think there is much diff with a 3 or a 5 :)

Wanna- About the symtoms... My sore boobs went early on and came back again the boob thing comes and goes and when mine went I worried coz I hadn't and still dont have any symtoms

Wanna- my symptoms came and went also. My boobs would be terribly sore one day and then nothing the next. I had morning sickness from about 6 weeks and it came and went too. What is the next step for you?

Linesman - Thank you that is reassuring!! I go on Friday I will be exactly 5 weeks. They want to check to make sure everything is where it should be? To measure the sac and make sure its not etopic. After miscarrying last time I just want to sit VERY still in a bubble. I know that if its going to happen it will. I am just trying to relax and not be worry wort but it is hard!!!

Wanna- I know exactly what you mean! I'm 22 weeks and found out yesterday that my cervix has started funneling. So now I am scared to even move. I think all this worrying prepares us for when we have our little ones. I'm so glad they're doing an early ultrasound for you. I had to wait until I was 7 weeks and it was torture!

Wanna - my boob soreness would come and go, I was constantly prodding them and googling what it meant, of course I just read loads of bad stuff! I had loads of watery cm that came in gushes, it seems quite common.

AQ - good to hear you have lots to look forward to! The clinic where I had my ivf are real advocates of mild ivf. Have a look on the complete fertility website, there are some interesting studies on there.I read about women getting lots of eggs and lots are poor quality, someone I know got 22 and something like 7 fertilized, I got 11 and 9 fertilized. It's also much cheaper, my whole cycle only cost £3600. I also know someone who was being given five vials per day of whatever drug and was only getting around two immature eggs, then she did one vial per day and get three mature eggs!

Dandan - I had a three day transfer and an 22 weeks! I think they tend to do five day if they are struggling to choose the best embryo so they let them go on longer to see which ones develop, whereas a couple of mine were storming ahead so it was an easy choice. I was disappointed when I found out I was having a three day but it's really not a bad thing!

Linesman - what does that mean regarding your cervix? How did you find out it was funneling? I hope you're ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->