IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Got my blood test today. :bfp: my level is 195. I am still in shock, but ecstatic.

I'm so excited.. the RE said I don't need a second beta because the number is good so straight on to a sonogram on Monday!

BabyD yay!!!!!!! :wohoo: :yipee: :dance: gawjus number babyD this is your forever little bean!!! :hugs: :hugs:

angie CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: :wohoo: wishing you a h&h 9 months :)

babyD amazing beta :dance: CONGRATULATIONS :)

DanDan I've seen 3dt be successful don't loose hope you have a good chance still :hugs:

linemanswife & LPEAR how are you both doing???

wannabeamomma gl with your scan on Friday :)

AFM: I've got my first scan tomorrow- I will be 6w2d and I'm scared! Fx'd all will be ok!

:hi: to anyone I missed :hugs:

BabyD and Angie congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months to you both!

Hi Scerena - I'm good thank you, getting quite large now! I have my fingers crossed for you for the scan tomorrow, make sure you let us know how it goes.

Congratulations ladies... Sounds like this is a lucky forum to be on :)

BabyD and ANGIE! WOOHOOO!! Congrats ladies!!

This is a lucky forum! :)

BabyD and angie- Huge congrats to you both! x

Scerena- Good luck for tomorrow! x

LPEAR- Yes i have read good things about mild IVF in women with low AMH so worth a shot x

BabyD and Angie- huge congrats!! So excited for y'all!

LPEAR- I told my dr that I'd been having some contractions and she ordered a vaginal ultrasound to check my cervix. I'd just had an abdominal ultrasound and you couldn't see it. My cervix is still long and closed so they're just watching it for now. But sooooo scary!

BabyD and Angie! congrats!!!!

AQ, sounds like a good plan. Enjoy your vacations!

Lineman - hope they keep a close eye on you, make sure you take it easy. Keep us updated.

Hey ladies - called the doc this morning. Something just does not seem right. I have requested more blood work. She agreed. say some prayers for me. I am not sure I can go through this again.

What's wrong wannabe?? What are you feeling? I wish things could just be easy for you.. thinking about you and hoping for good news from the Doctor

What is happening wannabe?

So, I went for my embryo transfer today, I had two embryos transferred, one 4cell and one 6cell, I guess we did a 3 day transfer because they aren't as fast as they would like, they said that my others aren't good enough to freeze but they will grow them some more until the weekend and see if they continue to grow and if they do then we can freeze.

That was my two embryos lol sorry took me a while to figure it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"