IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

I am new to the website and this is my first post so bear with me! I hope it's not too late to join this thread. I have enjoyed reading everyone's stories.

I am 24 and dh is 28 so I know we are young to be doing ivf. We've been married for 3 years and ttc for 2. After months and months of clomid and 4 failed iui's, we are moving on with ivf with icsi. We started Lupron injections Sunday and stim start begins this Sunday. E/R will be around middle of January. I'm way nervous and trying not to freak out! Reading everyone's story has calmed me tremendously.

Well...time for another shot!! Good luck to everyone :thumbup:

Wishing you lots of luck baby :)
Hey line welcome :) u have joined a great thread all the girls in here are amazing. Wishing you lots of luck in ur ivf journey :hugs:

babyhope great news wishing you tons of luck :)

linemanswife you are not young I'm 26 this month but I was told I'd probably need Ivf around your age also :hugs:
Good luck with your cycle :)

pcct how are you Hun? :hugs:

Hi everyone!

I'm in my 2# ICSI I've been Stimming since 27th Dec & due for my scan tomorrow to see when my eggs can be collected. I remember from my last ICSI treatment I wasn't ready, so I'm guessing it will be next Friday for the eggs to be collected.

I would really recommend anyone to see a councillor as its free at our clinic, I had my first session yesterday with my partner & it really did help to talk. looking back I should of gone once our first cycle ended in a :bfn: but every time I spoke about it I was a mess, its still hard to talk about now but I must remain positive for this cycle!

ooh its all starting up then ladies!! good luck star!! how long did u have to wait between your first go and this one?

I made the mistake of watching One born every minute last night....total ERROR!! Been in tears all day, thinking how unfair it is for us all... we really deserve our BFPs now.xx

Hi wannabe momma wen u start ur injections? Thanks for the nice welcome I've just started coming on bnb again I came off it for a while after I miscarried in aug, I'm abit worried scared about it happening again.
Is there anyone on here 2nd go?

Hi wannabe momma wen u start ur injections? Thanks for the nice welcome I've just started coming on bnb again I came off it for a while after I miscarried in aug, I'm abit worried scared about it happening again.
Is there anyone on here 2nd go?

sorry to hear about your loss. I am starting injections next week depending on when I start my period. I am starting follistim. Good vibes, thoughts and prayers coming your way for this round. 2013 will be our year!!

Klemoncake, we decided to wait for a couple of months & we both found it hard after the failed cycle, and also I felt so out of sync with my hormones I wanted to regulate them again before starting again. I think they usually want you to wait a couple of months anyway as it really does mess up your periods/hormones

Happy new year all and welcome to Line, Star and babyhope :) Good luck ladies!

I will be starting my 3rd cycle of IVF in March so know how hard it is to go again but we must stay positive and believe this is our year ;-) x

Can't believe how many of us are starting already! time has gone so quick! Looking forward to seeing all the BFPS to inspire those of us starting in Feb/March too! :)

xxx

rosieLocal anesthetiser inside??? NOWAY ouch!!!

How many ivf's have you had?

Local anesthesia is not as bad as it sounds tbh. I had it for my pre cancerous cell treatment years ago. Our clinic gives full sedation for EC though luckily as love the feeling of being knocked out. Only piece of mind you get during treatment! haha:haha: xxx

africaqueen Thank you hun- makes me feel better that you get sedated before :) I got sedated a while ago (not for ivf) but I though I was asleep as I couldnt remember not one thing :)
What date in march are you looking at getting started??

wannabemomma Not long now and you can get started how exciting only next week :happydance:

pcct I am good thanks hun :) not long for us now- been a long journey for us both :hugs:

scerena- We are looking to get started again around 2nd wk of March if all dates etc work out. Depends on what comes of my Lap etc too as need to be good to go from that ;-)
Ideally should be March with possibility of end of March/start April if any delays xxx

africaqueen What are you having you lap for? I hope all works out and that you can get going in march :)

Having the lap due to bleeding every other day for past few mths and in severe pain a lot too :( having camera in womb an biopsy same time so hoping to get sorted at last. Thank you xxx

Hi ladies! Not much to report so I've only been lurking. Hope everyone is doing well. Can't wait to get the ball rolling, and in my case, keep it rolling until my BFP. :happydance:

Mells- Yay to that! its gonna be BFP city in here soon enough ;-) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->