IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Linemans- best of luck to you! Let me know how the injections go.. i have another week before I have to start!

We've been doing Lupron injections for almost a week and they're not near as bad as I thought. My husband is doing them as I still can't watch. I'll start menopur and follistim Sunday so we'll see how that goes! Good luck to you!!

Wanna and Line- Sounds like we are on similiar schedules. I started stimming Jan 1 with Follistim. Jan 9th U/S to see how I'm coming along. So excited and nervous. I am definitely sick on injections though. Luperon is easy but follistim can be a little painful. I'm having some brusing also like you mells.

August- So sorry about the BFN. I'm on the IVF Oct/Nov/Dec board with you. Fingers crossed that the second time is the charm. Loads of baby dust! :dust:

I start stimming Sunday the 6th. Alittle nervous about these injections. I've already been bruising on Lupron. Not a painful injection, just bruising. Are you doing menopur with the follistim?

Hi ladies, I've just done my first injection of gonal-f! Didn't hurt at all! I've got my next scan on the 9th when I will also begin cetrotide injections to suppress lh.

It's so nice to be on this forum with others who are in the same boat.

Hi lpear we r on the same cycle, I started last night & got my first scan on the 9th also good luck x

lpear :hi: Hun!!! I don't go on the other thread often but I hope that you're okay??? Good to see you're all started with your Ivf :happydance:

:hi: everyone else :)

Hi ladies, looks like I might not be starting IVF by March anymore. Had my referral appointment yesterday and all our bloods done. It takes 2 weeks for results so he cant send the referral off till then, and the consultant said once the referral has been sent of it can take 3-4 months before starting treatment depending on the waiting list :( Im gutted after the nurse we spoke to said before we should be able to start in March :(

Em xxx

Hi ladies, looks like I might not be starting IVF by March anymore. Had my referral appointment yesterday and all our bloods done. It takes 2 weeks for results so he cant send the referral off till then, and the consultant said once the referral has been sent of it can take 3-4 months before starting treatment depending on the waiting list :( Im gutted after the nurse we spoke to said before we should be able to start in March :(

Em xxx

so sorry to hear that hun, you still never know waiting times can change quickly on our fist ivf we got told we would be starting around jan 2011 and we ended up starting in the dec 2009 (an assisted cycle but if we didnt do assisted first it would of been IVF) fingers crossed you get your referrral through quicker :D

Em xxx

Em, so sorry Hun! At least you know you will get there eventually it just might take a little longer. Hang in there! :hugs:

Thanks ladies

Feel like all I ever do is wish my life away waiting, it felt like forever till I got my lap, and now I have to wait months for IVF.

Em xxx

Sorry to that em :( waiting sucks and makes it worse when u think it's coming up then gets changed ! Hopefully the waiting time goes quick for u and u may get started sooner than u think :) fx Hun

Pcct- Hi hun. Hope your all nicely healed up an looking forward to starting :) x

LPEAR- Good luck for your scan. I found the 1st few cetrotide jabs stung a bit until i got the hang of injecting slowly as the liquid is a lot thicker than the others x

Line- Good luck for starting stimming tomorrow x

Babyhope- Good luck for your scan on the 9th x

Em- Ah im sorry to hear there maybe a delay but it still could all go to plan so hang in there. I know how u feel cos we waited so long for 1st cycle an then got the result that i was not not immune to rubella so had to have 2 MMR jabs before we could start which delayed us by almost 3mths. Time does go fast though so you will soon be starting x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Hi aqueen yeah all healed and ready to go :) down in the dumps being back at work on tue but after a few days it will be fine!
The only thing am not happy at my self is about my weight I was hoping to have lost so much before starting :(

Wanna and Line- Sounds like we are on similiar schedules. I started stimming Jan 1 with Follistim. Jan 9th U/S to see how I'm coming along. So excited and nervous. I am definitely sick on injections though. Luperon is easy but follistim can be a little painful. I'm having some brusing also like you mells.

August- So sorry about the BFN. I'm on the IVF Oct/Nov/Dec board with you. Fingers crossed that the second time is the charm. Loads of baby dust! :dust:

I start stimming Sunday the 6th. Alittle nervous about these injections. I've already been bruising on Lupron. Not a painful injection, just bruising. Are you doing menopur with the follistim?

I also have some bruising and it started with the Luperon. Luperon is much less painful than the follistim pen. No menopur, just follistim for me. I have a scan on Jan 9th to see how I'm coing along!

Hi all,

I've had my scan today 8 days into stimming but I'm not ready for egg collection yet, I was quite disappointed actually as I remember last time I was ready at this stage but I'm sure I had more follicles, I've got to go back Monday for another scan to see when I ready. Possibly wed or Friday, I'm hoping more Friday as my follicles will hopefully be bigger! Although feeling uncomfortable in my tummy area :0(

I started stimming Jan 1 and scan on the 9th. We are super close on our cycle. Crossing my fingers for you for some big follies on monday!! KUP!

Hi ladies, I've just done my first injection of gonal-f! Didn't hurt at all! I've got my next scan on the 9th when I will also begin cetrotide injections to suppress lh.

It's so nice to be on this forum with others who are in the same boat.

We are having our scan on the same day! Crossing my fingers for both of us to have some nice follies!!!!! :dust:

Hi aqueen yeah all healed and ready to go :) down in the dumps being back at work on tue but after a few days it will be fine!
The only thing am not happy at my self is about my weight I was hoping to have lost so much before starting :(

Glad you are all healed!! :dance:

Pcct- Me too as regards the weight issue. NHS won't allow a cycle to start if BMI is over 30 but seeing as we are paying it wont matter, although i do want to give this the best chance so il be losing as much as poss before we start too x

Cali- Good luck for the 9th. Lots of Jan ladies getting started now! soon be seeing those BFPS! :) x

Yeah that's right Hun it's 35 for a paying cycle if this cycle don't work we will wait for our nhs cycle coming thru but in the mean time am trying my best to keep it off but all I want to do is eat and eat at the min :dohh:

Yeah hun im the same. Trying to lose the most i can but won't stress too much as that's no good either. We will get there xxx

I think January 9th our lucky day, ladies! I go on that day also. Looking forward to reading everyone's posts that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->