IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Yeah Hun it's coming round so fast I have tried to work some dates out and don't think I'll find out if am pregnant or not till at least march/April

Hi everyone, hope your all ok!
Welcome baby, its my first IVF too so pretty scared as well but had my set up today and they said Er done under deep sedation like Africa said so its fine, and ET they said is just like scratch which was crampy for about 45secs and then ok, so try not to worry.

Just had my scratch as well.. that was fine but i had a bendy cervix so took them a while to get it through. its a bit scratchy and spotting a bit now but they said thats normal, so another week and I start on my gonal F injections!! yay!!

My AMH was 46 when they did it which they said was totally normal for my age, but that thwy would have to give the lowest strength of drugs to avoid overstimulation. On the results I got there was a graph that looked at age and amh range and it said for age 30 it shd be anything from 12-55 ish but dunno if they measure it differently in different centres.

Klemon- Thanks! How crampy was the transfer? Did you have a trial transfer first? I start Lupron on the 14th and then the next few weeks I'll be a pin cushion from my understanding! Any symptoms from the shots? I'm so nervous...

Linemans- best of luck to you! Let me know how the injections go.. i have another week before I have to start!

Pcct- Ooh we could have joyous news together then! :) x

BabyD- Iv had 1 mock and 2 real transfers and didnt feel a thing. Was not even 1 bit crampy so don't worry ;-) x

Yeah I think Aqueen :) I start my nasal spray cd21 so that will take us into feb

Ah cool. We are doing short antagonist protocol again so if we start very start of March we will know the outcome by end of the month! Eeeek not long now! getting nervous! xxx

I know so exciting march might sound so far away but it really ain't :0

BabyD I was most worried about the injections, but they aren't bad. Yes you feel like a pin cushion, and if you bruise easily like I do, then you look like you have polka dots. All in all you get used to it and it becomes easier.

Hey ladies, mind if I join you?

I started my first Iui with injectables in late November but my cycle day 12 ultrasound yielded 17 almost mature follicles and therefore within two days I went from Iui to Ivf :wacko: I had 6 eggs at ER and 5 fertilized. I transferred two perfect embryos on a day 3 transfer unfortunately the cycle end with a :bfn: I stopped my progesterone on dec 28th and the :witch: came like mother on January 1st..... My follow up is on January 11th... I have no idea what to expect but my husband and I are planning on starting ivf #2 as soon as February or march. When ever I do it I just pray it works, I don't think I can see another bfn especially after an ivf cycle, those just seem to crush me more then a natural cycle.

africaqueen gl with the lap Hun I hope they can sort out what ever is causing that bleed!

augustlovers :hi: sorry you have had such a rough time :hugs: wishing you all the best for your next cycle, it must be hard having failed Ivf cycles :hugs:
I too will be cycling feb/match time :)

Wanna and Line- Sounds like we are on similiar schedules. I started stimming Jan 1 with Follistim. Jan 9th U/S to see how I'm coming along. So excited and nervous. I am definitely sick on injections though. Luperon is easy but follistim can be a little painful. I'm having some brusing also like you mells.

August- So sorry about the BFN. I'm on the IVF Oct/Nov/Dec board with you. Fingers crossed that the second time is the charm. Loads of baby dust! :dust:

Wanna and Line- Sounds like we are on similiar schedules. I started stimming Jan 1 with Follistim. Jan 9th U/S to see how I'm coming along. So excited and nervous. I am definitely sick on injections though. Luperon is easy but follistim can be a little painful. I'm having some brusing also like you mells.

August- So sorry about the BFN. I'm on the IVF Oct/Nov/Dec board with you. Fingers crossed that the second time is the charm. Loads of baby dust! :dust:

Hi Cali, yes at the peak of my injections must husband asked what happened to my legs...I said bruises from injections. He felt so bad, he didn't realize I was so bruised. At least it gives you a marker and you don't hit the same spot twice!

Ladies I'm not cycling anytime soon (maybe June/July) but I've found a great website and I feel better just finding it a day ago!

Have a look and see if it might help you too. I've been in touch with Lucy Coffin already and she sounds lovely and really switched on to my feelings just after a couple of emails.

If it helps one person get their family, then I'm very happy to pass it on.

https://www.catchingrainbowsfertility.co.uk/

Mells-
:rofl: So true about bruises being markers. Really made me LOL.

Hi ladies I started injections tonight, not bad at all so much easier than b4

Hi all,

I've had my scan today 8 days into stimming but I'm not ready for egg collection yet, I was quite disappointed actually as I remember last time I was ready at this stage but I'm sure I had more follicles, I've got to go back Monday for another scan to see when I ready. Possibly wed or Friday, I'm hoping more Friday as my follicles will hopefully be bigger! Although feeling uncomfortable in my tummy area :0(

august- Sorry you are struggling hun. Sadly we don't get a choice in these matters and it sucks! hope u get a BFP next cycle. I never thought i would be starting cycle 3 but still very optimistic :) x

Babyhope- yay to starting jabs again! i found our 2nd cycle much easier going as knew what to expect etc. x

Star- You will soon be ready for EC :) lots of juicy follies in the making x

Hi to all the gang x

Star, your collection will be here soon. I've always stim'd longer thank average.

Hi AQueen! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->