IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Bumpsparkle- YAY congrats on being pupo! Hopefully it goes by quick for you!

Wanna- Your little bean is stronger than you think! Don't beat yourself up so much (yes I am a hypocrite).:thumbup:

Babyd- Congrats on your great ultrasound! I have read extensively on betas to see how mine were and basically most of it says not to put too much stock in them as everyone is different and the early ultrasound is way more reliable to tell about fetal development and yours was wonderful!

Mells- How is everything? Not much longer now right?

Bumpsparkle, congrats on being PUPO.

Wanna, I also wonder how I'll be pregnant??? Will I watch everything I do and eat or throw it out the window and enjoy eating for two??? :haha:

Peachy, tomorrow is my lining check. I'm a little worried, since I've had some CM (sorry TMI) and hoping I didn't ovulate. But after talking to some ladies I guess it is normal on estrogen. I'll also find out when my donor should be projected for ER! Exciting stuff and totally put of my hands. I'm way more calm than I thought I would be.

Hi All - By now you all know I am a worry-wort. Well last night I had a scary dream that I went to the bathroom and had miscarried but here is the kicker....... I was in what I believe was my wedding dress.....I did go to accupunture last night so I am feeling great. Funny how those little needles can do wonders sometimes :) Happy Friday hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Mells- Can't wait to hear todays report!

Wanna- I have bad dreams about things going wrong all the time. I keep telling myself as long as they stay there and not in my reality I'm alright. I'm glad acupuncture helped you relax though I just love going.

The dreams get crazy right?!? I had a dream that I was having a girl... maybe because my last pregnancy was a girl.. who knows!

Excellent report today! my lining is almost 12 cm. my donor had her check up and has 12-14 on the left and 8 or so on the right. She is stimming for a couple more days in hopes that some smaller ones can catch up. RE thinks she should give me 8-12 mature eggs!!!! I can't believe how excited I am.

They will fertilize them all and then whatever is left after we transfer are our's to freeze.

Awesome Mells; that's great!

I seen the heartbeat yesterday and I am so excited now.

Mells - that sounds great!
Sorry I haven't posted all week ladies. Been getting back to normal I guess.
I am thinking of starting acupuncture over the summer. Have any of you done acupuncture with your IVF treatment? What did you think? :)

I done some dan dan :) its very relaxin but I didn't do any near ec or transfer

PCCT, how are you doing? Almosthalf way there!!! Time flies, especially since we were 2 WW buddies my last IVF.

Angie, some duper! :yipee:

Dan, feel better. I've been down this road before and it's scary to start again, but your positivity and excitement will return again. I'm always here if you want to talk.

Ang- how awesome to hear babys heart beat!! I first heard mine at 8w3d :)

Mells - i know time sure has flew in :shock: am doing ok thanks hun just got a new house so am so busy packing ect grrr lol

Dandan - I have done it since before I startedstimming during my fresh cycle and still am. I honestly love it. I feel like it relieves so much stress and I sleep amazing for a couple days after. I go weekly and highly recommend it. My accupunturist specializes in infertility so I was suggest looking for one that dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->