IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Mells - WOO-HOO :happydance:

Angie- Congrats to you it must make it all seem so real! Am praying I make it there as well.

Dan- I started acupuncture a while back and I absolutely love it I go every week and this time I did it before transfer (I didn't last cycle) not sure if it helped but I would do it again the same way. I know the disappointment you feel all too well but Mells is right you'll be excited again soon and you do have a wonderful attitude!

I've had acupuncture before, but that was for migraines. And it worked really well, the more I read about acupuncture for fertility, the more I want to do it :)

Mells - that sounds great!
Sorry I haven't posted all week ladies. Been getting back to normal I guess.
I am thinking of starting acupuncture over the summer. Have any of you done acupuncture with your IVF treatment? What did you think? :)

dandan, I did acu immediately after egg transfer and then 5 days after transfer while I waited to test....I dont know if it worked or not but it was suuup relaxing and I DID get my BFP, so it's worth a shot I say!

4dp 3dt at mo (7dpo) and altho I've been calm so far, i can feel the anxiety building as beta day draws closer! Lots of cramps and lower back ache y'day so not sure if that's a good sign. Seems less 2day unless i stand for too long.

Back to work 2mrw which is a bit earlier than last timut I've recovered better this time. It's only a desk job so hopefully not too strenuous.

What's the earliest dpt that a bfp can appear?

Mells - can't wait to hear how the donors EC went 2day :)

Fantastic news mells I have got absolutely everything crossed for you :) 10 is a fab number :)

Of course I'm worried since last round I had 11 fertilize and only 2 made it to transfer. But that was with my not so good eggs.

Bumpsparkle- I know it's hard but it is best to try to stay busy I think.

Mells- That's wonderful news! So excited for you :happydance:

Fantastic news mells :happydance:

Hope ur 2ww is treating u ok bump :hugs:

Thanks pcct. The 2ww is becoming really difficult! I'm at work but it's hard to think of anything else (especially when google is only 1 click away!)

I'm thinking of testing with FRERS from 2mrw (which will be 7dp3dt) but the reality of this not working again is really starting to hit home. I told myself I wouldn't invest in and dream of a positive outcome this time around but I've started hoping and talking to the embies (loony I know!) which just makes me scared about how awful we'll feel if it is a bfn again

Bump, keep positive. I know this can be a difficult process, but don't borrow worry. And keep talking to this embies...I know they are thriving in there.

hi gals.......
its beeennnnn sooooo long
n so many BFP/..... yay gals :happydance:
n to those who got BFN .... :hugs::hugs:
i didnt try another cycle... wanted to take a break, took homeo but no use so started ayurveda for him..... it might have worked
i had put on during ivf n then lost... this cycle somehow i feel pregnant, m gaining wt, tried, slightly sore boobs n all... but i m scared to test....hi hi hi
just wanted to update u gals abt it as u understood me thru the most difficult period of my life

San - So good to hear from you!!! I hope you get your BFP. I understand and can relate to being in a period of your life that is hard. I wish you all the best.

Hey San lovely to hear for u glad u are doing well :hugs: hope that's all good signs of ur bfp!!!

OMG sans arrrghhhh that's bloody brilliant!!!!!

As soon as I saw ur post I said "omg" out loud haha!! Wow am so freeking happy for u girl!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->