IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

seriously gals... its miracle......... after a failed ivf, a natural pregnancy....... even i m in shock.... k update is_ met doc 1st scan is on 8th!

Wow SANS!! AMAZING!! Congrats girl.. did I read that right that it was a natural BFP??? So happy for you!

Well, I was at work this morning and got a call. The nurse said my embies weren't doing well and Re wanted to do a 3 day transfer today. So on my long 3 hour drive I was freaking out. Lo and behold, I still had all my embies (10), and the top 2 were quality 1 (that's the best) with 8 cells. Exactly what he wanted to see. The others are a little slower at 6 cells. The last 2 are not growing and will probably arrest in the next couple of days. The reason he wanted to do a 3 day is bc the embies are perfect so why wait...get them in there where they belong, rather than risk the chance of things going south in the next 2 days. And although he can't make a promise he thinks we should have some frosties.

So long story short, I'm PUPO with 2 perfect 8 cell embies!

Mells- YAY PUPO!! :happydance: What a crazy stressful day! Hope you can rest and relax now so they can snuggle right in where they should be!:flower:

Yup it was a natural bfp just that we were on ayurvedic treatment and on vit d as my vit d was to low...

Congratulations San, amazing news! Keep us updated. Hope your scan date comes around quickly!

Mells - congrats on being pupo! Same thing happened with my embies, I had a couple that we're doing really well so they said it was better to put one in at day 3. Better in than out!

Hi everyone else!

Lineman - hope everything is going well with you, are you still being monitored?

Excuse my upside down avatar by the way, whichever way I turn it it's still upside down!

Hey lepear lovely to hear from u :) loving ur adv pic :)

Congrts being pupo mells!!!

Anyone heard from bumpsparkle?

Congratulations San, amazing news! Keep us updated. Hope your scan date comes around quickly!

Mells - congrats on being pupo! Same thing happened with my embies, I had a couple that we're doing really well so they said it was better to put one in at day 3. Better in than out!

Hi everyone else!

LPear, thanks for sharing that about your embies. It obviously worked out "positively!" I was a little freaked out at first, but feeling much better. Now just have to wait and see.

I'm still around pcct, just trying to quietly wait out the next few days....

Tested on a FRER y'day and 2day (7dp3dt and 8dp3dt) and BFN :-( Starting to worry as I got a faint line on a FRER at 8dp3dt with my chemical pregnancy last time so maybe this hasn't worked at all this time :-( Feels like steps backwards instead of forwards.

I thought that I was seeing faint faint shadows on IC's last 2 days so I'm clinging to that but the FRER's have got me down a bit.

Thank god it's the weekend 2mrw and I can chill with DH and prepare for beta day.

Congrats on being PUPO Mells!!

San - That really is fantasic news!

I'm still around pcct, just trying to quietly wait out the next few days....

Tested on a FRER y'day and 2day (7dp3dt and 8dp3dt) and BFN :-( Starting to worry as I got a faint line on a FRER at 8dp3dt with my chemical pregnancy last time so maybe this hasn't worked at all this time :-( Feels like steps backwards instead of forwards.

I thought that I was seeing faint faint shadows on IC's last 2 days so I'm clinging to that but the FRER's have got me down a bit.

Hey , I'll be honest I really dislike frer!! They were never good for me cheaper brands worked best! hang in there Hun :hugs: :hugs: the 2ww is so horrible!

Thanks pcct and sorry for the whinge and negativity, it's just unbelievably tiring and frustrating swinging between hopeful positivity and then feeling like it hasn't worked.

This 2ww is much harder than last time becoz last time I've was so convinced that it would work that I didn't really allow myself to think it wouldn't; this time the reality of a bfn is all too familiar and just as likely to happen.

Don't be sorry Hun :hugs: this is such a tough time :hugs: u r in my thoughts and prayers Hun

Bump, hang in there. I'm not sure how I will feel if this cycle is a no go, it's so hard!

LPEAR- love the picture ! Sweet, sweet baby!! How are you? I'm still being monitored every 1-2 weeks. I don't mind though, get to see my sweet baby pretty often. She just needs to stay put a little while longer!

Hi ladies,

9dp3dt today and still bfn with fmu. Be honest ladies, its not looking good this close to beta is it? :-(

Bump, it's so hard to read into anything when it comes to testing. You plenty of stories of HPT being negative but positive beta. Unless you get AF I think you just have to wait it out. I know that sucks. Good luck and hugs to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->