IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hello everyone, am soooooo sorry it's been a while. So many bfps! Am soooo happy for you girls, congratulations! Those that got a bfn am sorry:hugs:, hang in there your bfps will be here shortly.

Bump hang in there dear, it's not over until the witch shows her head. I got a very very faint positive 12dp3dt, maybe if I had tested around 9dp3dt I could have gotten a bfn. Crossing everything for you :hugs:

Mells congrats on being PUPO, FX for you dear

Pcct and Linemanswife how are you guys doing?

Hey mam doing great here thanks :) love ur ticker! Ur pregnancy ha been going in so quick

Yeah it has Pcct. Can't believe you are 20weeks too! Before you know it you'll be holding your LO in your arms.

Mamali- hi!! Doing great. I can't believe you're 14 weeks! Are you finding out the sex?

Linemanswife thinking of going team yellow for now. You are having a girl right? I would love to have one too, she'll be the first in our family after so many boys.

I know I can't wait mam!! Yay for team yellow (for now) am team yellow all the way :)

Mamali- yes, we are having a little girl. Good for you for going team yellow. You too, pcct!

Just popping in to say congrats to Mells for being pupo and lots of luck to everyone else waiting to test xxx

AQ, thanks! I hope you are doing well and getting ready for some fun upcoming vacations!!!!

8w1d sono!! HB 181... and we saw it move.. Hope all is well

Attachments

• sono8w1d.jpg
    sono8w1d.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
Official BFN on the beta today so the Hpt's were right. Not even a sniff of implantation (unlike last time's chemical) so feels like we're taking steps backwards now.

Had really hoped we wouldn't have to go thro this AGAIN. Feel really angry at my body and at the lazy embryos!

Just want answers but got to wait 4 weeks to see the consultant.

Oh Bump I'm so sorry. This can be so difficult sometimes. We're all here for you and I understand the pain of multiple BFNs. :hug:

Thanks for all your support. We've booked to see the counsellor on Thurs so that may help put things in perspective a bit, but feeling a bit skeptical about whether it will really help much.

The money side of things makes this all so much more frustrating as I don't think we can even think about trying again now for at least a year (£11,500 spent so far on 2 cycles!), but if I could I would put myself through the poking, prodding and emotional rollercoaster every month to get our baby, if it wasn't for the costs!

I think I need to try to put some of this anger aside and focus on life without ttc for a while but we all know how tricky that is....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->