IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Bump am so sorry :hugs:, i can't imagine how you are feeling right now. Wish you could try again soon, but taking a rest from ttc for a while might help. Hope you get your bfp soon dear.

AQ how are you dear? its been a while, hope you are resting up?

Bump- I'm so sorry... I'm glad you're seeing the counselor..hugs to you and dh xo

Ladies I have my first ultrasound tomorrow and I am crazy scared. My bb's are still not sore and the only thing I feel is more tired and just a little queasy now and then. I am 6 weeks4days and thought I would be feeling more by now and can't be sure what's actually from the meds. I know I can't change tomorrows outcome but am just wondering if any of you have felt the same.

Peach I felt exactly the same too Hun :hugs: and u will find every scan u go to now on all u do is worry and think crazy thought the run up to the date of the scan :hugs: I still do it yet!

Bump, I am so very sorry to hear this news :( NO one deserves this pain and I pray yours goes away quickly and you get your miracle!

BabyD- great picture. Dreams do come true, you so deserved this great news this time around.

AFM- I've been lurking on these boards for a while now, want to stay in the loop with all that is going on with everyone but haven't said much. We have our 20 week sono this week and fingers crossed all is well. Not finding out the gender though, team yellow.

Peachy - Dont worry I am 8 weeks 4 days today and I never got sore bbs, only get quesy for about 30 minutes in the morning and once I eat its pretty much ok. The only thing I have really is food adversons. Dont stress maybe your just a lucky one :)

Thanks Pcct and Wanna the waiting is so hard and the cramps and lower back pain although not significant have me in a state of panic. Pcct your so lucky to be past the danger zone and Wanna you are almost there and so lucky everything has been great! They say 12 weeks but seems to me if ultrasounds are all good through 7 your pretty much home free. I thought nothing could be worse than the 2ww but perhaps I was wrong...

If am honest am more panic now than as I was at the start for some crazy reason :/ I panic more with the cramps and shooting pains and bh and worry my sick thinking wat if I have my baby early ect ect .. I need to get thses thoughts out my head :dohh:

You are young and everything has been going wonderfully for you! The reason they check you is to make sure baby is staying put until it should. Maybe because everything has gone so smoothly for you it seems like something bad should happen? Do you read way too much like I do? The internet can be a very bad thing I believe only represents a small number of people. You are at a great point in your pregnancy so I hope you can learn to relax and enjoy your miracle!:hugs:

I have just read back what I wrote and doesn't make any sence :haha: headaches do that to u ( that's my excuse ) :blush:

I think what your saying Hun makes complete sence to me , and I think that is the case, the first half has been a breeze for me so I think what's happening now makes me panic!

I do deffo read wayyyyy to much into things and makes me worry more.. Am the sort of person that would rather read than be a pest and ring up all the time :(

I have had some green discharge too and rang up last week and was told it was normal but I read up any sort of discharge should be checked ... So yeah I rang again tonight and was told YES I should have been swabbed over and I have the signs and symtoms of an infection so got docs tomorrow to get it all checked over :) but just having that made me worry sick not know if it was normal or not and was getting my self all worked up!!

Once I get the results back after my swabs and sample I shall most defo relax and get back to enjoying my pregnancy again :) I know I shouldn't worry like this unless there's a bleed... Thanks peach I shall defo be going back to less worry and more relaxing :)

I hope u have a great day at your scan and u see ur little bean :) can't wait to hear ur up date

Aww you poor thing! At most perhaps a minor infection and antibiotics will clear it right up for you. It pisses me off though that they made you wait and worry. They shouldn't be so incompetent anfd any concern should be taken seriously. Not that you need it but best of luck tomorrow and I can't wait to hear your good report. Hope you sleep well and your headache is all gone by morning :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: yeah I think I have caught it at early stage so let's get it treated and sorted :) yeah am just peed off I have been put at bay as all weekend I just kept worrying and reading Into things lol I'll give a little up date tomoz :)

PCCT.. glad you're taking care of the infection... our bodies are so compromised during pregnancy... but strong!! xoxo

Peachy- I do have morning sickness pretty bad, but it honestly is lightening up (could be the meds i'm on)... but my boobs aren't sore or any bigger (unfortunately). I don't pee any more than I normally would... and if anything, I"m more constipated now. During my last preg, mine blew up and hurt and were sensitive, dark and large nipples, I ate everything in sight and had such huge cravings, peed a lot....and i miscarried at 9 weeks anyway... so every pregnancy is SOOOOOO different. I'm calling a BOY! :)

Thannks babyD am just so fed up with the hospital not taken me serious when I called last week :( I started a thread in 2nd tri about green mucus discharge even the girls that replied to me on there said exactly the same so fxd it gets sorted tomorrow

Complete pointless appt today!! Went to doctors and I was seen by a cover doctor that didn't have a clue say I add and was just going to send me to the hospital as the tie of my appt swabbing me wouldn't have done much! I asked if she could plz do it so I could get results as soon as they can in morning , she had to go ask another doctor! So am angry, upset and worried... Next off I explained my pelvis and back issue and how I was struggling with work... She told me this is normal in pregancy and should go away after birth!! This I no but strugglying daily with the pain isn't something I can carry on pushing thru.. So nothing was said about that!! So yeah finally got swabbed and hopefully get some news ASAP! End of the appt she said I would b best off seeing my own dr for the other issues.

PCCT, so sorry for your frustrations. Hopefully, you can see your own doc soon.

Thanks mells it's driving me crazy!!

How's ur 2ww treating u ?

Pcct so sorry you have to go through that, hope you get to see your doctor. its really frustrating to not get answers, and i hate that statement they make that its normal with pregnancy, well hello!!! am in pains here :haha:.

Peachy how did your ultrasound go? I never had sore boobs too, just nausea and sleep. I never threw up, or really got sick, apart from the mild OHSS i had at the beginning. Am still not feeling pregnant and i've not started showing yet.

Thanks mells it's driving me crazy!!

How's ur 2ww treating u ?

PCCT, the 2 WW is as crazy as ever. Symptom spotting like crazy and constantly checking the Internet on what my beans should be doing at this point. I'm 7dp3t but still too nervous to test. Maybe over the weekend, OTD is Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->