IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Pcct- I really hope you get answers today. Sometimes they seem so immune to peoples feelings and concerns.

Mells- Hang in there I hope time keeps moving for you

AFM- I had my u/s yesterday afternoon and then had to go straight to work for the rest of the night. Won't make that mistake again. I was 6w5d and baby measured 6w2d with a hearbeat of 123bpm. They said all of that was fine however the yolk sac is enlarged at 6mm which can indicate abnormalities/miscarriage. She didn't sound very positive of the outcome and frankly google isn't either. I am completely gutted. I go back next Tues for a repeat u/s . I wasn't even aware something like this was possible and it's torture to think I could carry the baby for several more weeks knowing what the outcome will be. She said they generally end by 12 weeks. Today is the 4th of July and I really don't feel much like celebrating...

Oh Peachy, I'm so sorry. I'm hoping for the best outcome in all of this. I wish I could say something that would make everything better for you. :hugs:

Peachy - i am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are
with you.

I have a question- Today while at a family BBQ my cousin'S husband came behind me and picked me up. He doesn't know Im pregnant so its not his fault but do you think everything is ok??? That wouldn't cause any harm right? I hope to god nite. Now im just s worried mess thinking I should have told everyone we were just trying to wait till 12 weeks.

Peachy- I'm so sorry about the news. I really hope they are completely wrong. Will be thinking and praying for you.

Wanna- I'm sure everything is ok. They are well protected. But call your dr if you need some reassurance. When is your next u/s?

Hi Linesmanwife! My next Us is 7/11 so not to far off. I just hope he ridnt rattle anything loose!!

Wanna your bean is a lot stronger than a little playful jostling. No worries :thumbup:

Mells how are you hanging in there? Hope it's speeding by for you!

Peachy, the days are creeping by. I may break down and test this weekend. Lots of symptoms, but we all know how progesterone can play tricks on us in the 2WW.

Yes Mells all the waiting is ridiculous. How does hubby feel about testing early?

Peachy, DH is deployed so kind of removed from everything currently going on here. He is anxious to find out though. We just don't get to talk all the time, and I'm at the mercy of his schedule. I have a feeling I'll find out either way and he will unavailable to call and I'll stew about it until I talk to him.

Oh Mells you are so brave to go through this with him away. I hope you have a couple close others to lean on during this. Of course sometimes I feel like I don't really don't let my husbamd in on all my feelings, sadness and insecurities. I feel like if I had through all of this infertility stuff he would want to quit and not want me to hurt. Then of course there are friends that just can't grasp what this is like. Well I guess that's why we all found eachother right? Lol. I hope you get to speak to him soon. Do you have an idea when he'll be back?

Oh Mells you are so brave to go through this with him away. I hope you have a couple close others to lean on during this. Of course sometimes I feel like I don't really don't let my husbamd in on all my feelings, sadness and insecurities. I feel like if I had through all of this infertility stuff he would want to quit and not want me to hurt. Then of course there are friends that just can't grasp what this is like. Well I guess that's why we all found eachother right? Lol. I hope you get to speak to him soon. Do you have an idea when he'll be back?

Peachy, I agree. I hold things in sometimes fearful of upsetting DH and him wanting to throw in the towel. He is such a good hearted person, he wants this for us, but doesn't like to see me in pain physically or emotionally. We get to talk pretty regularly, usually everyday, but I'm on his schedule. I can't call him, he has to call me. He should be home the beginning of Septemeber we hope. And honestly, when you are a military family you learn to rely on others as much as you might not want to. I know I can call anyone in DH's unit and they will take care of what I need. I work as a civilian in a military unit and those guys have my back in a heartbeat. My boss is the only one that knows I'm going through IVF, but anyone would help if I needed it.

Peachy- Praying all is well with your lil bean. Keep the faith x

Mells- Wishing you lots of luck for testing x

Hi to Line, Pcct, BabyD, angie, and all the gang x

Hi Peachy, am so sorry to hear about your ultrasound, hope they are wrong and tomorrow's scan shows all is well. Fingers crossed for you.

Mells wish you all the luck in the world testing today.

Hello everyone.

Mells- Best of luck today I am praying for you!:hug

AQ and Mamali thank you very much I appreciate it and while I always hope for the miracle I am a realist and prefer to deal with the facts. While I have had no bleeding yet I have started having cramping/pains that can be a little much at times. I believe God has his reasons for things and will see me through no matter how things turn out.

AQ I really wish I had your vacations to look forward to. It was our anniversary yesterday and it would have been nice to have gone away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->