IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

hi mells............. congo....... so happy for you:happydance::happydance: , peachy u r in my prayers........:hugs:
AQ.... belated happy anniversary... :flower:
hope al the other gals are doing gud....:thumbup:
AMF: saw the heart beat its 115 bpm.... all is well...... me n DH happy.....

San, wow that must be super exciting. I can't wait to get there.

Peachy- Thinking of you xxx

Mells- OMG i am so happy for you! DE is our plan if our next cycle fails and you have gave me so much hope xxx

AQ, it just made so much sense for us. Good luck!

Mells!!!!!!!! Congratulations gal!!!! Am so happy for u!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MELLS :wohoo: extremely happy for you :happydance:

MELLS--- CONGRATS LADY! So happy for you!! Can't wait to see a sono pic!!

Anyone know anything about placenta position and gender??

Wannabe and everyone else...

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a29822455/placentaramzi_theory_for_early_gender_prediction

interesting.... if that is right from my 6 week ultrasound it is over to the left so that would be girl? however, when look at the picture they print off to you is everything mirrored? So would it actually be the right?

NOW I AM SO INTRIGUED. :thumbup:

Mine was right :) may be a complete coincidence but it said mine was a girl and it was.

I just don't get how to read the ultrasound ladies.. is it a mirror image or not?

I just don't get how to read the ultrasound ladies.. is it a mirror image or not?

from what I have been searching on this...... cause I really want to know trans vaginal ultrasound images are not mirrored but regular one is is. So in this case then it would show I am having a girl..................I could swear this is a boy!

wanna- help me please lol! what does mine look like.. it was transvag... I turned the pic upside down to take it

Attachments

• 9w1dsono.JPG
    9w1dsono.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 5
Do you have an earlier ultrasound? The article said something about early ultrasounds were you see the fetal pole that is usually were the placenta attaches. Sorry not sure where the placenta would be? I go tomorrow. If all goes well I will ask her to point out the placenta to me and then maybe I can read it!

here's one from the previous week... didn't get any earlier.

Attachments

• sono8w1d.jpg
    sono8w1d.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly