IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Good morning! I had my First US yesterday and it's twins! I got to see and hear two strong heartbeats! DH and I are on :cloud9:

oh my God Mells, :baby::baby:? :happydance:, that's awesome. Am so xcited for you dear.

Mells that is absolutely amazing! I am so happy for you!

Afm I go for a post op visit Aug 6th and by then pathology will back so hopefully that will shed some light on what went wrong. For now I am trying to keep as busy as possible. I keep the u/s pics on the fridge so I continue to deal with things rather hide it which I am known to do. I still have a frozen one left too but until I get all the facts I won't make any final decisions.

awesome Mells!!!!!!!!!!

How are you feeling?[/

Everyday, I feel like I just ran a marathon! Exhausted to say the least, but I guess this will give me the practice for when the babies get here.

I am feeling pretty good. Still get tired early but I think that is because I now wake up from 2-4 am ever night. Just wide awake. I still think it is weird my bbs do not hurt. I mean they are really big now but they do no hurt at all.

I have a friend whio is 4 weeks behind me and she says it hurts to even put a shirt on.

Mells- I was wide awake those same hours the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy!! And now I wake up at 3am like clockwork every night because the baby is kicking me!!!

My bbs never hurt in the beginning, and rarely do now.....don't let it worry you too much that yours dont your friends do.

Congrats!

That's fantastic news mells so happy for u and dh :dance:

:hi: to everyone hope u are all doing well

PCCT- How are you doing?? You have to be getting pretty close right? I know you are team yello! That is so exciting!!

Hey wannabe yeah still team yellow :) how many weeks are you now?

pcct - I am 12 weeks 2 days. I am feeling almost back to normal.... which I hear is pretty normal. Still get tired early, always sleeping by 10. I go back this coming Wednesday. Don't know why but it always gets me really nervous a few days before. We heard the heartbeat last time at 9w6d. It was 186 bpm!

That's great news wannabe - I to still get nervous before appts and scans :shock:

Just checking in to say hi and i hope everyone is doing well x

AFM- Nothing to report and won't be for a while but il still drop in now and again to check on everyone. I have been enjoying some nights out and looking forward to holidays etc but that huge gaping hole is still in my heart and will remain until im a mummy so the whole IVF/baby thing is never far from my brain no matter how much i try. xxx

AQ, so glad to hear from you. I'm sure your rainbow isn't far away. :hug:

Thank you Mells. So happy to see you are having twins and that you have frosties! if our next cycle is another fail, god forbid, we will be looking at the DE route as cannot carry on like we are xxx

Hey AQ lovely to hear from u :) glad u r doing ok and enjoying time with dh... Still think of u lots :hugs: I can't wait to be rooting for u when u r ready for next cycle :)

Thanks, yeah it's coming round too fast :shock: still hasn't sunk in much lol

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been gone a while again lol.

So I had my consultation at the new clinic on Thursday and I am definitely going with them. I love my old clinic but I really love the new one too. And they have the Eeva machine.

So I went through everything with my new consultant, and she is putting me on the Antagonist protocol, which she explained to me is different from the short protocol (I thought it was the same lol) she says that with people with a low AMH and are young seem to respond better to the Antagonist protocol, and that I probably won't get as many eggs as before but the eggs that I do get should be of better quality... and I can't complain at that

I chose my donor yesterday, kind of excited again now its all on the move lol.

I just need to decide exactly which cycle I want to do the IVF on, and let them know my cycle before so that I and they have that cycle to get prepared. Luckily I have a lot of medication left over from the last IVF so I am getting to use that up

My acupuncture is going really well, I love it
It makes me feel so relaxed afterwards, and I think it is helping, so far my cycle is 2 days longer lol, I know that doesn't sound like much but at least its an improvement, and also at my consultation on Thursday, I had a scan and my uterus lining was at
8.9mm which is the thickest I've ever seen it, (I've seen it anywhere from
4mm-7.1mm)

Anyway, sorry for babbling how are you all??

Dandan, that sounds wonderful! I'm glad that things are moving along for you. I wish you the best for this upcoming cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->