• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Wannabe!! So sorry... I haven't been so active on here as much but I do check in and read everyone's progress! I'm doing well.. thank you so much for thinking about me! I'm 15w1d today... I think I started feeling some flutters at night from the baby. We found out it's a boy.. and our next sono is next week. I'm carrying pretty small.. just a little round ball in my belly... but my boobs are tremendous! lol... I feel well now that I'm in the second trimester, still have a few food aversions but haven't thrown up in a while. I don't think the tiredness goes away ever. And unfortunately for DH, I have an aversion to sex... poor guy. I feel asexual. I can't explain it. How are you doing??

Baby D - I am so glad to hear you are doing well!!! Congrats on the BOY!! :blue: I am 15 weeks today!!! We are so close together! I go next August 27th and hopefully we will know! Like you, I have no desire to be near my husband.......maybe I am having a boy too?? I kinda think it is a boy for some reason. I feel bad because he mentioned it serveral times. How exciting you are starting to feel something! I am not or I dont think I am. I am looking big I think. You can def. tell I am pregnant and I had to buy maternity pants last weekend. Like you my boobs are massive too!! hahaha. I went up a whole bra size. This is not goign to be pretty. I normally in pretty big chested so nervous about jumping into sizes that are not in all stores. :huh:

Hi ladies, sorry not checked in for a while.

Peachy- Thank you. I hope you are coping ok x

Line- WOW cannot believe how far gone you are! :) x

Pcct and BabyD- Glad all is well and time is flying by! x

Hi to Wannabe, and all the gang. Sorry for lack of personals. I will try and catch up better. Hope everyone is well? x

AFM- nothing to report hence the lack of posting but do think of u all often xxx

Hello everyone :flower:, this place is soooooo quite. Hope you are all doing good?

Hi!!!! I get to leave in a couple hours to find out what gender our litle on is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blue::pink:

Wanna you must be excited and anxcious at the same time :happydance:. Am team yellow, don't know how long that will last though :haha:.

Wow,congrats wanna!!! hope everyone One is doing well :)

Hello Linemanswife, how are you? Wow you are 34 weeks, how time flies. I bet you can't wait to see your LO :happydance:.

Wanna; congrats on your little girl. I find out September 9. I also noticed my due date is one day after yours, February 11. So exciting!

Hello Linemanswife, how are you? Wow you are 34 weeks, how time flies. I bet you can't wait to see your LO :happydance:.

I'm great! Just counting down the days. My induction is scheduled for 39 weeks 1 day if I don't go before then. Starting to get a little nervous, but so excited to finally meet our little girl.

How are you? Are you feeling a lot of movement now?

You are almost there!!! Wish you all the best dear. Yeah, am getting lots of kicks now :haha:. I can feel it too when I place my hand on my bump, its so amazing :cloud9:.

hi gals......
its been a long long time i have not visited the forum, but think of u gals often,
LINEMANs: cant belive u are 36 wks.... lil one will be here soon.
pcct,wannabe,babyD,Dan n all the others how are u gals?
I am updating myself with all the stories, bu it will take time i guess.....
Afqueen: enjoy ur spain vacation.

AFM: well m in my 2nd trimester.... easy on morning sickness and all.. Scan says everything is fine......... lil bit of belly is out and m seriously considering quitin my job :p

Hi ladies...it's been forever since I've visited this thread. Hope some of you remember me. Angie, glad to see you're pregnant too! Mamali...according to you're about a week and some days behind me. Pcct & LW...so exciting y'all are getting so close to holding your babies! Wannabe, congrats on your baby girl....I'm having one too!!:) I will be 26 weeks tomorrow, almost to third trimester. We found out on July 28th at our gender reveal party that we're having a baby girl. All ultrasounds and tests have been great so far, she's growing strong and I'm so thankful. Our due date is December 14. She kicks my belly ALL the time!! It's an amazing feeling...BUT not too great at night when I'm trying to sleep. lol. Just wanted to say hello and hope everyone is doing well and for those that haven't gotten their bfp's or the little ones haven't stuck.....keep trying and praying!! IT WILL HAPPEN!!

Hello ladies, it's awfully quite here, hope everyone is doing good?

Linemanswife how are you? About two weeks remaining, eeeeek you must be super excited. Wishing you all the best.

Pcct hello dear.

Just1 congrats on having girl, am still team yellow. I want it to be a surprise.

Hey am going good thanks :) how ae thing with yourself?

Hope everyone else is doing good too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->