IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Yeah I think ur right Hun :) as long as we r healthy huh :)

Yeah the 9th is a busy day for the ladies in here :)

Line- Yay for the 9th!!!! I think its good luck a bunch of us have stuff going the 9th!!

Well hello ladies I have been reading your thread and hope you habe room for another. I had a tubal reversal a year and a half ago that resulted in 2 ectopics and the loss of my right tube. They tell me my left is open but unfortunately it hasn't worked from there as of yet and at 35 I am not getting any younger or any more patient either. So we have decided to move on to ivf. I started bcp's 3 weeks ago and I have consent signing on the 11th. After that I will start injections. I am thinking et would be mid Feb. Sorry so long but I have read so many threads and think it's fabulous how supportive everyone is of eachother. At the same time I was so sure and hopeful of doing this and having it work but now seems like it by no means will be so easy. So many have gotten bfp's and lost them. I am doing acupuncture and trying to remain positive but wow what a rollercoaster.

Hia everyone!

im looking at going for starting scan on 9th as well- hope its a lucky omen for us all! hopefully anyway, if AFA arrives on time, ive been spotting on and off since the scratch, its the ONE time i want af too show so we can get going!!

August- sorry to hear about ur rough time hun, hoping this time its better for u.xx

LPEAr - im on the same protocol as well as you, so you'll be just a couple of weeks ahead.do u get any side effcts or anything from the gonal f?

em so sorry to hear about the delay, are u doing nhs then and thats why u have to wait?

welcome peachy, sound slike youve had a tough ride.:hugs: im doing acu too xx

quick question..what does everyone think about pineapple? ive just bought 2 massive ones as its meant to help!! LITERALLY TRYING ANYTHING!! xx

Hey peachy welcome :)
Hey klem, I have read a lot of people taken pineapple ( the core ) I done some research on it but there hasn't been any proof that it actually makes any diff :shrug:

Good luck to everyone for a successful day on the 9th. I'll be about a month behind you ladies and I can't wait to see you BFPs!!!!!

Good luck peachy!! Sounds like you've had a rough journey. I really hope everything works out for you.

Klemon- I think the 9th is going to be a lucky day!! Good luck to you!

I've read on several threads about pineapples but my doctor has said nothing about it. I just bought one and willing to try anything though!

Is anyone taking a Menopur injection? I started mine tonight and OH MY!! :nope::help: The dr told me it would burn but JEEZ. Is it like this on anyone else? And do you have any tips to make it burn less? We tried doing it slowly tonight thinking it wouldn't burn as bad if it was injected slowly. But it still hurt. Help!! :cry:

Linemanswife have you tried icing the skin first? I'm not sure but I've heard others say numbing it helps.

Oh no line - sorry to hear your injections are hurting I don't have any tips how not to make it hurt :( I hope it gets easier for u soon :hugs:

Hi All! This thread is really jumping now! AF arrived this morning so I go in on Weds (9th) for first scan and first follistim injection!! Never thought I would be this excited to see AF!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

i found ice didnt really help much but grabbing as bigger chunk of skin as possible did (i have plenty of blubber to do it mind! lol) also make sure your alternating were you are doin it i know its more difficult the more you have, deep breath in and slowly breath out as its going in but definatly quicker rather than slower x wont be long till you dont need anymoe :hugs:

Peachy- Welcome an best of luck to you x

Klemoncake- I did the pineapple core thing with both cycles and as you can see it made no difference with me, but it can't harm so no harm in trying it ;-) x

Line- Wow i have never known menopur jabs to sting... my cetrotide did for 1st few jabs but i had no issues with menopur tbh. Are you injecting yourself? i did 2nd cycle and found i barely felt the needle at all as i was angling it well and got to be a pro. lol x

Momma- Yay for af! there sure are a LOT of you girls having scans on the 9th! lucky date i think ;-) good luck x

Hi to Rosie, Pcct, Cvaeh, lovetoeatcake, Mells, Cali and all the gang xxx

lpear :hi: Hun!!! I don't go on the other thread often but I hope that you're okay??? Good to see you're all started with your Ivf :happydance:

:hi: everyone else :)

Hey Sweetie. I'm good thanks, the ivf seemed to come round so quickly! It hasn't sunk in that it's even started. I bet yours will come round so quickly too. How are you feeling about everything? x

ahh sorry to hear its hurting..no suggestions im afraid from me, hope it gets better tho x

wannabe-aooo jealous your AF has started!!! thought mine was coming today, but think the scratch has messed things up..i just keep bleeding on and off but no proper af. just want to get started now!!! have never wanted af to arrive so much..
africa, u had a scratch? anything weird after yours?xx

klemon- No i have my scratch when i have my hystercopy and lap on the 31st. I would ask the clinic about the bleeding an see what they say? you don't want to take any chances. Hope AF shows properly soon for you x

BTW ladies, the clinic we had our cycles at is doing a docu tonight following 4 couples having treatment and we were having our 2nd cycle when it was filmed so be interesting to see it. Its on bbc4 at 9pm tonight for anyone that wants to watch xxx

Hi All! This thread is really jumping now! AF arrived this morning so I go in on Weds (9th) for first scan and first follistim injection!! Never thought I would be this excited to see AF!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay!! :happydance:

Soooo glad to hear this Hun!

Linesmanswife - sorry to hear you're getting pain, no advice I'm afraid as haven't done it yet, will be paying attention to the replies though!

Hope everyone is doing well.

I've changed clinic choice so may still be in with a chance of march IVF!
Em xxx

Hia everyone!

LPEAr - im on the same protocol as well as you, so you'll be just a couple of weeks ahead.do u get any side effcts or anything from the gonal f?

quick question..what does everyone think about pineapple? ive just bought 2 massive ones as its meant to help!! LITERALLY TRYING ANYTHING!! xx

Hey Klemoncake. The only side effects I've had so far are headaches which are solved with paracetamol. And really soft skin!! Random! DH has been doing the injections for me and they are just a tiny pin prick. Not looking forward to the Cetrotide so much as the needles are looooong and I'm quite thin so worried about it going into my muscle!!!

Re the pineapple, I have read several times that eating just a few Brazil nuts is the same as eating an entire pineapple!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->