• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hey Sanu and everyone!
I'm doing well.. thanks for askin!! 20 weeks tomorrow.. we'll confirm that it's team blue then... feeling him move around.. it's crazy! I have my second trimester energy.. never want it to end! Have a little belly still...waiting for it to really pop! I'll report back after tomorrow's anatomy scan!

Hey to all! xoox

Hey babyD, happy 20 weeks! wish you all the best today.

Pcct am doing good, thanks. Happy 32 weeks.

Thank :D
Happy 20 weeks babyD half way now!!!! Good luck at your scan today :)

hi gals!
pcct ur sono looks so gud!
linemans where are u? wen is the lil ones entry?
babyD hi congo 20 weeks wow! updates on scan? i m rite behind u , now 16 wks
hi to all the gals............

Hey... Thanks San . How's has pregnacy been treating u so far?

goin on pcct! morning sickness is lesser, though somedays its bad.....i quit my job so now m enjoying fully bein pregnant! wat abt u? how are u doing?

Aw glad u are coping well and not having to work too is a great bonus :thumbup: I have loved every min of being off work lol .. I have been doing ok spd seams to be getting the better of me more and more now :dohh:

Hey!! So glad to see everyone is doing well. I'm 37 weeks and still can't believe that I'm actually pregnant and bringing a little girl into the world. I seriously thought that I would never experience this.

I am 1 cm and 60% effaced so hopefully it won't be much longer. My induction date is set for October 9th if she doesn't come before then. I'm absolutely HUGE and everyone assumes that I'm miserable but I honestly can't think of a time that I've been any happier.

pcct.....its great not to o n c my boss everyday, he actually told that i got pregnant at the wrong time... i was so irritated by that guy!
linemans: wow 37 wks..... thats great . all the best for the delivery :p

Linesman, keep us posted on the arrival of your baby girl.

Hi all!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well! Linesman - not to much longer now. Best of luck with the delivery of baby rose!

Hello everyone I am so glad to hear everyone is doing well. Dandan how is your new cycke going? AQ how have you been? I hope your travels are treating you well.

Peachy, how are you doing? Any plans to start anew or just taking a break for now.

Hi Peachy thanks for asking. I have actually postponed it to my next cycle (October) as I am moving in about 10 days time and didn't want to be going through IVF and moving at the same time. So now my October cycle is due to start on the 11th, so i'm getting excited and nervous again the closer it gets :)
How is everyone doing? Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I do come on to check on everyone though :)

Hello everyone. Its been a while and I see every is coming along. Very exciting!!!! Good luck Lineman. Cant believe your almost there.

I started stimming again. Yesterday! I kind of jumped right in and squeeked into a group at my clinic. They close for quality control and work in groups. And this group closed yesterday.

Mells I am doing clomid for 3 cycles. This is my second and just found out today it's a bust as my right side shot ahead and I only have the left tube. Next cycle we will try 100mg. Crazy enough I talked to a gal who did ivf in Cancun where a cycle is $6, 500 so am gathering tons of info on that as it would be ridiculously cheaper than here although I am worried about how it is regulated and all that it makes me nervous. How are you feeling? I am so excited for you!

Dandan I hope the move goes well and hope this cycle is the one for you! October is my favorite month!

Samsfan best of luck and loads of baby dust!

Peachy, I did clomid for several months and it made me a raging maniac. My poor DH's was ready to move out! But in the end I have bad tubes making clomid and IUI null. Thanks for the kind words. Now that I've crossed this hurdle, I really want to encourage others to not give up. It took 8 years for us. It can and will happen.

Hi ladies, how are you all??
Not much to tell here :) I had my baseline scan yesterday (Friday) and so far all is good. I had a count of 15 follicles in total on my day 1. I start my meds tomorrow, my ec is scheduled for the 23rd at the minute, it could move forward to the 21st but so far it's the 23rd. Getting all excited now, it's so close lol

didn't realise this thread was still going!

Dandan good luck with your cycle 23rd will be here in no time for you fingers crossed

pcct how are you getting on surely you must be nearly ready now?

AQ how are you doing hope you've been making the most of your time out and enjoying some quality time with hubby :)

AFM we had another round in july/august and we had success double the success still in disbelief and cant believe we will be goung from a family of 3 to a family of 5!

hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

WOW Rosie :hi: and huge congratulations !!! And twins woohoo!!! U all must be over the moon!

Yeah am almost ready eeek we have our first sweep in 2 weeks then of nothing after having 2 am booked In to induced in my due date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->