• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

wow not long at all! doesn't seem 2mins ago we were going through cycle together lol! make sure you enjoy every single second because it really does go too fast! ill have to have a peek in your journal to see how your doing :D x

yes twins ha ha hubby over the moon hes a twin himself! DD cant wait she kisses my tummy everymorning and cuddles it which is so sweet! still in shock, put deposit down yesterday on our pram which is pretty exciting! x

Yeah the pregnacy has gone in so fast! That made me smile about your dd kissing ur tummy awww

Sooo exciting you have picked your pram too so happy for u all :) defo was ment to be twins :dance:

Our little Annabelle was born on 10/9. Dh and I are so in love!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 10
Was just thinking of u the other day Hun congrats she is absolutely beautiful :)

Hi everyone :) sorry not been here in a while, I've been checking in though. So I started my meds on Sunday, had my baseline scan last Friday and my lining was nice and thins as it was my day 1 and I had 10 follies on the right and 5 on the left.
I went in today for my second scan and all follies are between 10mm-16mm :) and my lining is at 9.4mm which is amazing lol. I have never seen it that thick :):)
So far my ec is scheduled for Wednesday but find out for definite on Monday at my next scan :)

Good luck dandan! Things are looking good for you. Have you had lining issues in the past?

Hi mells, no one in the past has ever told me I've had lining issues, but my cycles are short. My last round of ivf it ranged from 6.1-7.1 and any scans I had before that were even thinner. But then I started acupuncture, and about 5 weeks later I had a scan at the end of one of my cycles and it was at 8.9 which amazed me and I also thought maybe it was that thick because I was in my last couple of days of my cycle. Then yesterday (on day 8) it was at 9.4 :) made me happy lol. I've always had this niggling feeling that it is my lining that stopped me getting pregnant.

Hi ladies, I had my last scan today. I am officially booked in for my EC on Wednesday at 9:30am, I take my trigger tonight :)

Hey dan that's so exciting news!! Can not wait to hear how u get on!! This cycle is defo the one for u it seams to have been a lot more relaxed for u :) happy trigger day!!!!!

Thanks pcct, I feel the same way. I'm less optimistic with this cycle like I was last time around, but I am so much calmer in myself that its made me realize I wasn't so calm last time lol. I'm glad I just read your post because I forgot i'm supposed to trigger in 4.5 hours lol
I'll be updating my journal every now and then if you wanna keep tabs :) like last time lol, but I will not let myself obsess lol

Yes don't let your self get over thinking everything - just stay relaxed and imagine your body doing all the changes and stay POSITIVE!!!! very important key is being positive and believing in your self :thumbup: defo still following your journal :)

:) Thanks guys :) i'm happy and relaxed and just feel better this time around, I cant explain it lol cant wait for in about 3 weeks time lol

Good luck dandan!

Hi Angie, how are you doing???

Linesman, how's motherhood treating you?

It's amazing, mells!! She is the most precious little baby. Do you know what your twins are yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->