• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

It's amazing, mells!! She is the most precious little baby. Do you know what your twins are yet?

They're two girls! I'm excited for them to have each other growing up. I have such special memories with my sister! :cloud9:

Hiya ladies, so I just had my egg retrieval (about half hour ago lol) I'm just sat in recovery, feel like I wanna sleep for hours lol.
I got 10 eggs :) 2 less than last time, but I'm happy. Just hoping that most or all of them are ,mature :)

10 eggs is fab just remember is quality not quantity! rest up and take it easy :)

I completely agree, as long as they're good quality I'm happy :) waiting for a call in the morning to see how many fertilised :)

Hi ladies, just wanted to update you all on yesterday. they collected 10 eggs, 3 of which were immature. So that left 6. Out of those 6, 5 fertilised and are now in the Eeva :)

5 fertilised is really good! Got everything crossed for you :hugs:

Thank you! I am so excited and ready for Saturday... but i'm dreading the 2ww lol

It's amazing, mells!! She is the most precious little baby. Do you know what your twins are yet?

They're two girls! I'm excited for them to have each other growing up. I have such special memories with my sister! :cloud9:

Awe that's great! My sister is my best friend so I know exactly how you feel. I'm so excited for you. Hopefully it'll go fast

Congrats dan! Those are great numbers!

Thanks everyone :) just waiting for the morning now. Because my embryo's are in the Eeva machine, they don't check them from yesterday morning until tomorrow morning just before I get there lol as the machine does it all for them lol so a little nervous here lol

Hi Ladies, so, all done. One of the embryologists scared me this morning by ringing me and telling me that my embryos are very slow developing and they're not where he would like. When I got there a different embryologist told me that although they are slow most are good quality. I had one 2cell, two 3cell and two 5cell. They put both 5cells back. One of the 5cells was a grad 2/4 and the other is a 4/4 and apparently the 4/4one, Eeva has put as a high embryo (meaning it is great) it's just a little on the slow side. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

Yea Dan that sounds awesome! Glad the transfer went well, and hope you all the best in two weeks.

Mells, I am doing good. We are having a baby girl; and I will be twenty five weeks Tuesday. I can't believe how fast it actually goes. She is kicking all the time, and that is just amazing to me.

Thanks everyone. I am happy about the 4/4 grade embryo (at my clinic 1 is worst, 4 is best), but still a little cautious as they're slow developing. I'm just hoping that one of my 5cell embies make it :) hopefully both but i'll be happy with one :)

Dandan how exciting! I have everything crossed for you and loads of luck relaxing during the 2ww!

Thank you :) I went back to work today, and I was a little worried this morning but I am so glad I did, as it has kept my mind off it all day lol. How are your all doing?

congrats on been pupo dandan fingers crossed the 2ww goes quick for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->