IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Thank you :)i'm hoping it does too. i'm going crazy already lol, although I cant believe that in a few hours i'll be 4dp3dt already lol

Dandan best of luck to you tomorrow you are in my prayers and I have everything crossed !

Thank peachy but it was another bfn today on my OTD. And the tiniest bit of brown this morning mixed in with my cyclogest stuff, so I truly think this is it for me :( On to the next I guess :(

Oh no dandan. I'm sorry dear. Did you have a beta yet?

Dandan I am so very sorry. I know the disappointment all too well and it just sucks. Does on to the next mean you can try again? I hope so and I hope as well as your sister you have other family/friends for support and hugs. :hugs:

Hi Peachy, AF showed up this morning. Yes I will try again, I don't want to stop lol. I am going to speak with my consultant at my follow up appointment, and see if she will put me on the long protocol. The last two times I have been on the short protocol and the agonist protocol, which both lasted about 8-9 days. I have a feeling that 8-9 days at the highest dose has made my eggs grow too quick to be of any quality, so I am going to ask for the long protocol and see what she says about that :) then if the next round doesn't work, I guess I'll start thinking about donor eggs :(

Dandan I am glad you have a plan that always makes me feel better. Hopefully she has some answers for you on why this time failed sometimes it's just a process of trial and error try to take it one step at a time. Did they say anything about the quality of your eggs this cycle? I know a gal and I pray this isn't you but she was 7th time lucky. I have always truly believed this is a numbers game.

Awww Dan am so sorry dear :hugs:, but glad you have a plan. Wish you all the best hun!

Pcct I know i've posted on your blog, but congrats again dear, how is Kaden doing?

Hello evryone :flower:

Hey girls just poping in to let you all know I had my baby a little baby boy :cloud9:

Kaden weighting 7lb 34cm born at 5.27 on the 5th of nov 2013

Thanks mam we are doing great thanks :hugs:

Hi ladies- Sorry I haven't been posting in a while.. I've been lurking though.... I just have been trying to wrap my mind around this stuff. It's amazing how fast time passes when your doing a cycle.

Angielude- Can't believe how far along you are!! That's awesome

DanDan- I'm so sorry... I know how you feel

Pcct- Congratulations! Awesome news!

Peachy- How are you doing?

Mamali- You due next month! Wow

AFM- I'm on my 3rd IVF. I have one embryo waiting for me. Transfer today! Prayers are welcome!

AFM-

Hey Sam thank you.... Nice to hear from u and sending u tones of prayers!! Good luck for today :)

u welcome pcct :hugs:

Sam yeah, am due next month! how time flies!!! sending u :dust:.

PCCT, congrats on baby boy!!!!

Sam, sending prayers your way. I hope the third times the charm for you!

Pcct congratulations!

Sam you have my prayers and best wishes! I love to hear success stories and look forward to yours!!!

Congratulations pcct!!!! I can't believe you have your baby with you already :) xx

Ladies i didnt have the best embryo to transfer. It was a four cell, grade 3. Anyone hear success stories with similar situation? I suppose I need a miracle now.

Thanks ladies , yeah he's 1 week old today :D

Sam - sending you tones of prayers :hugs: am not very good with the grades ect but I will be thinking of you x

Sam, I don't know much with grades but I hope this is it for you!

Sams I no longer believe in grades or statistics as I always seem to defy them. I had very good embies that didn't work and know others that got very poor grades and went on to have very healthy babies. Every embryo has the potential to be a baby hon so try to keep the faith and not stress (well as much as you can possibly help it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->