IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

PCCT Congrats!! So exciting.. hope you're enjoying every second!! xoxo

Thanks babyd yeh enjoying every second and treasuring every moment :)!

Hello ladies!! Hope some of your rem me??
I was here from about Feb - May when I was undergoing my first IVF cycle. Had so much support from this group :)

Wow so happy for u guys! Best wishes to all the pregnant mummies to be :thumbup:

Special love and hugs to pcct! Congrats on ur beautiful bundle!

Big hug to AQ! Hope ur doing well!!

As for me, when my sig says it all.. Just had the bad news today so still in mourning but hopefully time will heal my pain

Hey flower I remember you well :D nice to hear from you.. I am so so sorry about your news :cry: sending u tones of hugs!! :hugs: :hugs: I hope you have ur follow up appt soon and hopfully things can get moving for u for the next stage :hugs:

Thank you so much for your kind words on the Birth of my baby boy :) xoxoxo

Hi ladies sorry I went missing for a bit :) I've got my follow up appointment on Monday, so maybe I can find some answers. Want to try again ASAP but I don't know how long my dr with make me wait lol. How are you all?

Hello everyone,

It's been so long since I have been active n this thread.. Though I hav e been a silent reader..I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes at around 28 weeks and was put on insulin straight away! So was a tough 3rd trimester with pokes and insulin shots .. With the ivf and diabetes was suggested a planned csection.. My dear baby girl was born on nov 1st.. It's been a hectic month and that's why been late in updating! Also worried about my fluctuating post partum sugar numbers and feeding adjustments.. Hope everything falls in place soon..

Congrats to all who have welcomed their new borns and to all expecting mothers..

Flowermal, Dandan - lots of hugs .. Believe in ur dreams.. Can say this from experience.. Things will be better.. To everyone else ttc - Don't give up treatment.. I got lucky at my 3 rd ivf.. All the best! Do send me a msg if u need any support..

Love to all

Dandan- Im sorry for you BFN! Do you have a plan?

Flowermal!-- How are you?

I'm so excited for all the births- PCCT congrats!!!!!!! So exciting.

AFM- My third ivf was not successful. I'm switching docs and hoping that I can get to the bottom of this.

Hey baby huge congrats :) so sorry to hear about the gd :hugs: glad ur baby is here safe and well :D

Sam so sorry about ur bfn :hugs: :hugs:
Thank you for the birth wishes :)

Baby hopes, congrats on your baby girl! What did you name her, if you don't mind sharing? It's such a roller coaster, but I can't wait until my girls are here, too.

PCCT, how are you doing? adjusting to motherhood?

Sam, I'm sorry Hun. I know this process is so hard. I hope you get some answers from your new doc.

AFM, just dealing with the usual pregnancy pains. Last appt the midwife said my uterus is measuring 10 weeks ahead! But I'm happy to report I've only gained 20 pounds...hoping to keep up myrogress.

Babyhopes, congrats on the birth of your princess :happydance:

Sams, hello! I'm doing ok.. Just trying to move on and waiting to discuss next steps with my RE on the 5th.

Well my AF showed up much earlier.. Like 22days after the last one and it's quite heavy.. Not sure if it's normal for the body to go haywire cos of all the meds.. Hopefully it stabilizes :wacko:

Hey mells, i have adjusted well now thanks for asking, at the start I just couldn't believe he was my baby I am so in love :cloud9: my life has changed so much since kaden came Into my world and I wouldn't have it any other way it truly is the best magical feeling ever :)

Flower - hoping your cycle goes back to normal after this one, like u say it may be due to all the mess :hugs: not Long now until your review appt please keep me posted :hugs:

Hi Ladies-

It's been a bit since I have posted but I was posting a lot a few months ago, and especially last year at this exact time when I was in the depths of despair over 5 failed IUIs......surgery.....an endo diagnosis....IVF treatment.....and much sadness and frustration.

Anyway I wanted to report I had a healthy baby girl last week. She is perfect. And now I can see why the road that took us to her was so long and winding.....she was the exact baby we were meant to have! I'm not saying the waiting and failed treatments are easy, but now, on the other side, I can they say were all worth it. The darkest despair I felt last year had allowed me to reach the happiest feelings I have ever felt in my life. I appreciate her so much -- even the sleep deprivation.

When all of you get your BFPs---because you WILL, you will be better moms for it and love your little miracle more than anyone ever could because you know what a blessing it really is.

I continue to pray for all of you and think about you often.....I know it's not an easy road to travel but you are not alone.

You will make it. Stay strong, believe, and ALWAYS have hope.

Congrats Sunshine! Such a wonderfully positive message to send.

What a lovely message huge congratulations to you sunshine :dance:

:hi: Ahh not long mam not long for u now :dance: how are u keeping? X

yeah Pcct, not long now. Can't wait already! Still no show, cramps, backache or any other symptoms. Am starting my maternity leave on monday, and driving down to my parents to give birth there. How is little Kaden doing? I luurrv his hair, it makes him look cool :haha:. Hope your backache has eased up?

Oh how exciting, at least baby is holding on so you can get to parents and well done u working until 39 weeks I so couldn't do that haha!
kaden is doing great thanks , I do love his hair too I can't imagine him without it all lol.. My back pain has eased up, but last night when I was up feeding kaden it got sore again and kept me awake almost 2 hours after his feed! It seams to get me at east once a week but only taken the painkillers when pain comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->