IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Thanks Lpear.. really random for the soft skin!! good luck with the longer needles hun...dont think ill have the same prob with the muscles..mine are covered in a nice layer of xmas choc induced flab!!!

thanks for the info, ill get me some brazil nuts then!! x

thanks africa, yeah ill prob ring tomo if its all still being weird..
will defo watch that then tonight xx

Yay! A queen am watching thy I seen it advertised today :)

Em- Ah that's great news! hope we cycle together :) x

LPEAR- I had pineapple an the brazil nuts too. Was willing to try anything and still would. It cant harm so everything worth a go :) As regards pineapple tho ladies, be careful as eating a large amount can cause womb contractions and we dont want too many of those during implantation x

Klemon an Pcct- I can't wait to watch it! our consultant who is clinical director the clinic, Mr Kingsland is going to be on it too :) xxx

hey everyone thanks for that AQ set it to record incase dont get chance to watch it love watching programs like that.

feel like im just wishing the next 7 weeks away at the minute jsut so i know what the outcome is keep having little panic attacks at the minute which keeps freaking me out a bit even though i know i have nothing to worry about as have done it all before x

Rosie- I have been having panic attacks today too! so worried about my lap and hystercopy results and then if all fine(please god) im worried about doing this all again as the 2nd fail killed us and i want our family to have some joy this year and it all hinges on this next cycle working so very nerve wracking. I am trying to find ways to relax as im really not in a great place right now and need to be mentally strong for what lies ahead xxx

Rosie- I have been having panic attacks today too! so worried about my lap and hystercopy results and then if all fine(please god) im worried about doing this all again as the 2nd fail killed us and i want our family to have some joy this year and it all hinges on this next cycle working so very nerve wracking. I am trying to find ways to relax as im really not in a great place right now and need to be mentally strong for what lies ahead xxx

i hate them when i have one it makes me worse then they just continue i know all i need to do is sit and chat with hubby to help with it but i hate burdening him with my daft insecurities, im sure your hystercopy and lap will be fine its just another one of those tests but if there is something it could just be that little something that can make the difference to your next cycle working

Ive actually dowloaded a relaxation app on my phone sad i know but it helps me switch off on a night to help get a better sleep x

Yes im the same. I calm down when i talk it through with dh or my dad but sick of moaning to them all the time. Sometimes i just have to tell myself to get a grip on reality. The past few days i would of done anything for a chat and a cuddle from my mum. We were very close. Not having her here anymore makes this situation even harder to take but i have to get through it all and aim to be happy again one day i hope xxx

Yes im the same. I calm down when i talk it through with dh or my dad but sick of moaning to them all the time. Sometimes i just have to tell myself to get a grip on reality. The past few days i would of done anything for a chat and a cuddle from my mum. We were very close. Not having her here anymore makes this situation even harder to take but i have to get through it all and aim to be happy again one day i hope xxx

awww hun i cant imagine how hard it is without your mum for support huge:hugs: i know its not the same but if you need to vent then we are here for support too and if you dont want to put it on here then feel free to PM me!

:hugs:

AQ- that was a very emotional program...i literally cried for most of it. your team look really lovely:hugs:

Wow that program tonight was amazing I was very tearful thru out tho :( to think in a few weeks time most of us will be doing all that its scary to think :0
Am glad it was on as well not just for people going thru it but for others that can see what it's like - as there a lot of people that think it's like a walk in the park !

Ah god girls im still in tears here! seeing Dr Ryan, and Hilary the nurse who does the transfers brings it all back as she did both our transfers too and yes the team are so lovely. Our embryologist was the young one and she is a lovely person too. Ah can't believe going to be there soon doing it all over again xxx

Wow that program tonight was amazing I was very tearful thru out tho :( to think in a few weeks time most of us will be doing all that its scary to think :0
Am glad it was on as well not just for people going thru it but for others that can see what it's like - as there a lot of people that think it's like a walk in the park !

it was really emotional, when they were testing especially:cry:

I've recorded that program so will hopefully watch tomorrow.

Yeah Hun was very emotional
AQ must be very overwhelming for u watching the program and seeing all ur team at work! The clinic seams such a lovely place - I thought it was lovely them all wishing the couple good luck! Don't think am guna forget that program for a while thats for sure

Ah yeah it was very emotional viewing and more so as that team did their best for us twice but sadly nature didn't help it along :( praying 3rd time lucky and actually look forward to the deep sedation for EC! haha. Its not a GA like it was portrayed on there. Its a deep sedation so you sleep throughout collection but breath etc unassisted xxx

Omg wasn't expecting it to be that emotional :( just sobbed on my hubby

Em xxx

I'm gonna watch it tomorrow on my day off.

I've had my scan today & my follicles have really grown over the weekend so I'm now having my egg collection Wednesday! I feel happier in myself now I know it's all growing! Had my hcg shot at 930 so feeling little apprehensive bout wed but at least I know what to expect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->