IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

That's fab news star :) wishing u lots of luck and :dust:

Africaqueen- my husband is doing them. I can't even watch. It's not the needle stick that hurts, it's the medicine going in. I'll try the ice and pinching more tonight and let y'all know if its any better! Thanks for the help :))

All, was that program you're talking about only on in the UK? I would love to have watched it. Of course I can't watch a program here called A Baby's Story. It follows different women going through pregnancy, some natural, some assisted, some giving up for adoption, etc. Always very emotional. :cry:

ASM, I'm already on BCPs and Lupron. I have my baseline on 6 Feb and start injections on 9 Feb. that gives me a month to lose some weight. Already down 4 pounds :happydance:.

Greats news mells am trying to shift extra pound too! I have out a few pound on since having my op , yes the program was in uk am sure you could maybe watch it on the Internet ?

Line- My injections hurt when the med is pushed. I use follistim. I just alternate sites and push half in and wait a couple seconds and then do the other half. And I also grab a big chunk as possible of skin.

klemon- No i have my scratch when i have my hystercopy and lap on the 31st. I would ask the clinic about the bleeding an see what they say? you don't want to take any chances. Hope AF shows properly soon for you x

BTW ladies, the clinic we had our cycles at is doing a docu tonight following 4 couples having treatment and we were having our 2nd cycle when it was filmed so be interesting to see it. Its on bbc4 at 9pm tonight for anyone that wants to watch xxx

AQ- What was the name of the program? I would love to watch it!

klemon- No i have my scratch when i have my hystercopy and lap on the 31st. I would ask the clinic about the bleeding an see what they say? you don't want to take any chances. Hope AF shows properly soon for you x

BTW ladies, the clinic we had our cycles at is doing a docu tonight following 4 couples having treatment and we were having our 2nd cycle when it was filmed so be interesting to see it. Its on bbc4 at 9pm tonight for anyone that wants to watch xxx

AQ- What was the name of the program? I would love to watch it!

me too! I hope they have it on the internet somewhere!

Hey girls it's called baby maker - the fertility clinic am sure you might be able to get it on bbc I player :)

Sorry I've been MIA... just so much going on at work and home... My follow up appointment is this Friday. I'm taking the whole day off just to go and then get some shopping in afterwards

I'm feeling ok... I'm going on 8 days with this period. Usually I'm spotting by day 3/4 but I'm only just spotting now and it's still bright red. Is this normal for after a failed ivf cycle? I just want it to end already!

I'll have to do some catch up reading this afternoon. :hugs:

Sorry I've been MIA... just so much going on at work and home... My follow up appointment is this Friday. I'm taking the whole day off just to go and then get some shopping in afterwards

I'm feeling ok... I'm going on 8 days with this period. Usually I'm spotting by day 3/4 but I'm only just spotting now and it's still bright red. Is this normal for after a failed ivf cycle? I just want it to end already!

I'll have to do some catch up reading this afternoon. :hugs:

:hugs: xx

good luck star!! thats such good news xx
and good luck tomo to everyone..my AF did start properly so baseline scan tomorrow, then start the gonal f on thurs!! YAY, very excited.

hope everyones ok xx

It's a big day for quite a few of us tomorrow, hope all goes well for everyone.

Start my first cetrotide injection tomorrow, eeeeek!

Excited to see everyone's progress!!
How long does everyone take off for ET and ER... ET i was told by my RE to take 2 days after.. but since the ER is a more extensive procedure under sedation, does anyone go to work the next day?

good luck to everyone who has appts tomorrow!!!! seems to be quite a few of you x

babyd225 on my last IVF from the day of EC i was off till i found out results so about 2 half weeks i just got a sick note from the dr wanted to be as stress free as possible ill be doing the same this time too, my manager prettty much told me to just get a sick note to make it as stress free as possible x

Did you have a 3 or 5 day transfer? You waited to see how many fertilized before they put it back in?

Start my menopur injections today so ec will be 21st jan :)

Did you have a 3 or 5 day transfer? You waited to see how many fertilized before they put it back in?

i had 3 day transfer but i waited till the end of tww so until i knew if i was pg orr not x

Hey good luck to everyone that has appts tomoz :)
Klem that's so exciting :)

on my way home from information evening - went really well even more exicted to get started now :)

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->