IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hi everyone

Had my egg collection today, I've got a whopping 18 eggs! I had 13 last time so will see hw many fertilise overnight.

Feeling tired & had pain straight after the procedure but they gave me some painkillers which have helped. Glad it all went well, I've booked 5 days off work to recover!

WOW Star!! 18 eggs is amazing!! Fingers crossed for many fertilizations!! Anxiously awaiting good news as you hear! So sorry you had pain after retrieval... that's what i'm most worried about... hugs to you! xo

hi girls hope you don't mind me butting in i just got my schedule today super excited collect meds 23rd this month and start nasals on 25th. so just wondering how you girls are getting on?

Wifey.. I think we may be on exactly the same schedule!! When is your projected egg retrieval???

babyD they have scheduled EC for 21st feb if all being well and going to plan. what dose are you on?

Star- wowzers thats amazing!! best of luck to you hun with fertilisation...when do u get the call??

Lpear, how was it? my first one tomorrow so im one day behind you...did they give u any more dates? Just had my baseline scan and all ok so good to start tomorrow. Cons is till twitchy about overstimming me so thinks the max eggs i will get is like 10 cos my drug doses are so small. Got next scan next wed 16th, and cons thinks ER is gonna be mon 21st if all goes well.

Im totally watching the IVF programme from the other night again now as DH missed it!!!

How did everyone else do today? xx

Wow star that's a great number of eggs :)

Hello everyone! Just got back from my first appointment. They did an endo biopsy. It did not hurt. The only thing that is painful is that catheter!!! I started Follistim today as well!! He said there is 7 follies sitting on the right and 12 on the left. I am on a low dose of meds because he is watching so no over stimming happens. HERE WE GO!!!

Hi ladies went for my scan 2day I've 16 1side 17 the other, but 14 r responding well there over 10 already I'm so happy, I'm only on day 5 of stimming, I don't really want to many more than that, coz last time they collected 33 & I couldn't have a transfer, I'm on a real low dose this time, to prevent ohss again. I go back Friday for another scan.

How did the other ladies get on with there scans?

Star- 18 amazing number of eggs!

babyD they have scheduled EC for 21st feb if all being well and going to plan. what dose are you on?

I am on BCP since Dec 31st.. AF around Jan 23rd I think.. then baseline on the 24th.. stims/injections then.. she projects my egg retrieval around week of Feb 4th... Dont know dose of vaccines yet...find out soon!

RELmom- Nice to see you back here and great your getting started! good luck for baseline scan next wk and congrats to your sister :) x

GemH- Woohoo to having a estimated EC date! i loved when i got to that stage as makes it all seem very real! x

CozIvf- Welcome and lots of luck to you! really hope your 4th fresh cycle brings your miracle. We start cycle 3 soon and its so hard after a few fails isnt it? :-( we will get there one day soon hopefully x

Wannabemomma- Wow that scan went great! all looking good x

Star- WOWEEEE on 18 eggs! hope you get some healthy embies from them :) good luck for your fert report tomorrow and get lots of rest ready for transfer x

Babyhope- Wow that's a great number of follies! lets hope they contain lots of healthy eggies x

Hi to all the gang and hope the other ladies who had appts today have good news to report later :) xxx

AQ - thanks for the tip re the cetrotide, luckily I read your post just before we did the injection! It wasn't too bad but think i am developing my first bruise from the injections!

Star - 18 eggs, that is amazing!! FX'd they all fertilize tonight.

Klemon - scan went well thanks. My follies had started growing, I have a few just over 10mm, and I had more follicles than I did at my baseline scan so hopefully they all start growing too. They were thinking about putting my dose up but I am going for another scan on Friday and they might put the dose up over the weekend if they have only grown a bit. But they were happy with the progress. They'd lowered my dose anyway due to having quite a good AMH level. My lining was also looking good. They didn't give me any more dates at the moment.

I am CD6 today and have done 5 days of stimms and 1 day of cetrotide. Hopefully they will be able to give me a better indication on Friday or Monday.

Hope everyone else is well. I love looking on here for updates!!

Apparently they will call in the morning to let me know how many have fertilised. Last time I had 13 eggs, they used only 12 & 9 fertilised so I'm hoping this time we will have a lot to freeze as it's not nice all this poking around. I'm hoping I don't get OHSS with the amount they got. I'm kind of wishing I should of taken more time off work but not back till tue, although last time I booked 2 weeks off as was going insane with waiting!

Hey girls, quick update from me.. Got my treatment plan, on long protocol start dr with the prostap injection on 23rd.. Can't wait now! It says on my sheet egg collection approx week Feb 18th. Woo I'm so excited!

Will try to get on here and keep up to date with everyone else's xx

looks like our EC will be similar time im scheduled for w/c 18th feb depending on how i respond it could be the end of week before!

star Wow 18 eggs thats good going fingers crossed for good fetilisation!

this thread is really moving now good luck to everyone who has appts soon x

Fab to hear so much good news today!! Fingers crossed for you all!

Em xxx

So much fun reading everyone's post today :)

I went to the dr also for ultrasound and labs. Everything checked out ok and we go back Saturday for more monitoring. Looking like ER on the 17th.

Hi everyone

Had my egg collection today, I've got a whopping 18 eggs! I had 13 last time so will see hw many fertilise overnight.

Feeling tired & had pain straight after the procedure but they gave me some painkillers which have helped. Glad it all went well, I've booked 5 days off work to recover!

Star!! Amazing!! Congrats!!! How many follies did they see on your scan? Just curious to see the ratio of follies to eggs!

Wanna- Glad everything went well! Good luck with the follistim....that's what I am on also! :thumbup:

Baby- Wow! :dance: That sounds like you are doing great! I go back friday as well for another scan!! Another lucky day for us, right?!

Line- Glad everything is going alone well! Yay for ER on 17th! :dance: We are going to be so close in our cycle!

AFM--I just had my CD9 ultrasound and I'm excited to report that it went GREAT!!!! Due to my VERY low AMH level, we weren't sure I would even respond to stimming...but I did. My Dr. almost fell off his seat when he reported 28 follicles! That's right 28!! :dance: We are pleasantly surprised! He was so happy! At the top of my chart it says DOR and he said "I can cross that off"! I'm so excited. He decreased my follistim to 300 and we go for another u/s on friday and ER on sunday or monday!!! :wohoo: I'm feeling so good about this cycle now.

Great news all round in the thread tonight :) glad to hear everyone appt went well - am very excited for mine coming up now :) tomorrow we will be paying our invoice then get our drugs then wait for af :)

Wanna- Glad everything went well! Good luck with the follistim....that's what I am on also! :thumbup:

Baby- Wow! :dance: That sounds like you are doing great! I go back friday as well for another scan!! Another lucky day for us, right?!

Line- Glad everything is going alone well! Yay for ER on 17th! :dance: We are going to be so close in our cycle!

AFM--I just had my CD9 ultrasound and I'm excited to report that it went GREAT!!!! Due to my VERY low AMH level, we weren't sure I would even respond to stimming...but I did. My Dr. almost fell off his seat when he reported 28 follicles! That's right 28!! :dance: We are pleasantly surprised! He was so happy! At the top of my chart it says DOR and he said "I can cross that off"! I'm so excited. He decreased my follistim to 300 and we go for another u/s on friday and ER on sunday or monday!!! :wohoo: I'm feeling so good about this cycle now.

awesome news!!!! great job!!

LPEAR- Glad my tips helped and that the jab went well. Your well on your way now! x

Star- Fingers crossed for a great call in the morning x

Line- Glad your scan went well and yay for EC on the 17th! x

Cali- OMG 28 follies with a AMH of 0.8?! that is AMAZING!! Go you!! :) my AMH is 2.5 and most eggs we got was 6 so this is looking wonderful for you. Fab news x

Aww i cant wait to get my Lap and hystercopy out the way now and hopefully get the all clear and can start our 3rd cycle in March cos im raring to go now! 3rd time lucky that's gonna be my motto. PMA all the way! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->