IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Sorry to hear about your failed IUIs :hugs:
Yup it's my first cycle as well.. Not on any pills just trying to have a healthy diet and waiting for AF to show up so that I can start on the injections
However my cycles have been a little irregular of late so just waiting I guess :wacko:

Thank you... but we knew that IUI wouldn't work.. we just wanted to try it before we went to IVF because IUI was covered by insurance but IVF wasnt.. Any idea when you're expection AF?

AF should be coming around end of this month if there're no delays :wacko:

Birth control ends the 20th for me.. so mine should come a few days after that i'm guessing.. Anyone know when theirs came after stopping BCP?

Mine came 3 days after stopping the BCP. Good luck!

Hey star that is amazing news :) fantastic number!! GroooOOOw embies :)

:hi: welcome flower :)

Star- AMAZING news! what a fab amount of embies! yes i also will be requesting our embie is transferred with US guidance as both my transfers were done without and although i do have egg quality issues i do wonder if this contributed to the negative results x

Flowermal- Welcome and best of luck with your cycle. If you look on the 1st page of this thread you will see the list of us all and the mths we are starting treatment, :) x

Girls, can you all check i have added you to our 1st page please and if i havent let me know and il get it done :) xxx

Star- AMAZING news! what a fab amount of embies! yes i also will be requesting our embie is transferred with US guidance as both my transfers were done without and although i do have egg quality issues i do wonder if this contributed to the negative results x

Flowermal- Welcome and best of luck with your cycle. If you look on the 1st page of this thread you will see the list of us all and the mths we are starting treatment, :) x

Girls, can you all check i have added you to our 1st page please and if i havent let me know and il get it done :) xxx

Hi AQ! You forgot me! I am IVFx1 in Jan!

:haha: the thread has got so busy now it's so hard to keep up lol

forgot me 3 lol icsi x 1 test date 9th march

Could you please put me for IVF x1 in march? I'm determined its going to happen!
Thanks
Em xxx

Hi Ladies, just wondering if I could join???? I will be starting a short protocol of IVF #1 in March. Right now I am dealing with getting my bloodwork done.

I really hope to see tons of BFP's very soon!

hi ladies, just wondering if i could join???? I will be starting a short protocol of ivf #1 in march. Right now i am dealing with getting my bloodwork done.

I really hope to see tons of bfp's very soon!

welcome ttcbaby!

Welcome ttcbaby and flowermal! This thread is full of wonderful ladies with so much knowledge and information so take advantage of it. Good luck

AQ, you have me in March and I should be in Feb. hopefully...

I have added all the ladies to the 1st page :)

Pcct- Yes this thread has taken off sooo well! when i started it mths ago there was only 3 of us for ages! ha x

Mells- Ah sorry i thought you were delayed and would be starting March. Il change it to Feb :) x

ttcbaby- Welcome and best of luck x

Ellie10 - I know you have not been on for a while but if your reading, lots of luck with your cycle in Czech republic. Let us know how you get on x

Karis23- Are you still on the forum? hope your doing well x

Cvaeh, Lovetoeatcake,wannabe and all the ladies who joined us on here, hope your all well and look forward to updates soon xxx

Yeah was rather quite when I joined then after a week or so it's been really busy :) I really enjoy being in this thread :)

So glad i started it cos love the support and also being able to give advice to others who have not been through it all xxx

hi all,
i am starting the ivf cycle( a 1st timmer this month). started with BCP in December, started lupron on 2nd jan, stopped BCP on 6th! waitin for my periods to start the actual injections! the problem the periods have not yet started though its all ready 5 days post BCP! do u think i have to be worried?
me: endometriosis, adenomyosis.:dohh:
hubby: low count and abnormal morphology.
we have been advised ICSI.
i am really worried :wacko:
do reply pllllllllll

sanumolu, welcome to the thread :) i think a lot of us that have been through IVF have found that our periods are late when we are waiting to start. Its a mixture of hormones, stress and plain old 'sods law' ;-) easier said than done but try and relax a little and AF will show soon enough. Best of luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->