IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

AQ- Thanks!!!! Love telling you all, because you get how great that is. My girlfriends just don't understand!

Cali- It is amazing! gives me hope of getting more follies next cycle as i have been on my DHEA and vitamins longer and going to be on max drugs etc again so hoping for even more follies this time around. So happy for you xxx

I had 22 follicles when I had my scan all quite big if that's any help

Wow Cali!! That's great!! I very much hope I have a lot that fertilize so I can freeze some. Even if this cycle ends with a baby, I would love to not have to do this again for another one!

Star- That's great...that helps! If I get half the eggs to follicles I will be ecstatic!

Line- EXACTLY!! That is what we are hoping for. I would hate to go through another fresh cycle. I'm hoping for atleast 4 embryos. 2 to put in now and 2 for another time. Unless we have twins, then we won't go for anymore!

So much good news today! :happydance: I just loving hearing the success because it fills me with so much hope! :flower:

Rosie, Gem, looks like I'll be joining you since my retrieval is scheduled for some time the week of 18 Feb. probably near the end of the week since I'm a slower repsonder. :hugs:

Just had the long awaited phone call!

Out of the 18 eggs, they used 17 & 13 fertilised!

They looked at my cycle of IVF & have given me the date for Monday to have blastocyst transfer, but will call me sooner if anything happens in between.

When our last cycle failed I had looked up things that could of gone wrong, & my clinic didnt use ultrasound when putting the embryo back in, so I have requested this time to have this & the consultant herself will put them back in

Hi ladies mind if I join in? Will be starting only very 1st IVF cycle in end Jan / early Jan... If my AF arrives :) a little jittery about it but trying to think positively :thumbup:

Just had the long awaited phone call!

Out of the 18 eggs, they used 17 & 13 fertilised!

They looked at my cycle of IVF & have given me the date for Monday to have blastocyst transfer, but will call me sooner if anything happens in between.

When our last cycle failed I had looked up things that could of gone wrong, & my clinic didnt use ultrasound when putting the embryo back in, so I have requested this time to have this & the consultant herself will put them back in

awesome news good luck to you!!!! We will all be thinking of you!!!

Any of you lovely ladies also starting your cycles in Feb?

Welcome Flowermal!
I'm on the BCP part of my cycle.. will start stimming in two weeks then ER early Feb... seems like we're on the same cycle!

Any of you lovely ladies also starting your cycles in Feb?

Welcome Flowermal!
I'm on the BCP part of my cycle.. will start stimming in two weeks then ER early Feb... seems like we're on the same cycle!

Nice to meet you babyD225 :) is this your first cycle as well?

I had 4 failed IUI's from Sept through December.. this is my first IVF cycle! You? what steps are you in now? I've been on birth control for a week and a half now.

Sorry to hear about your failed IUIs :hugs:
Yup it's my first cycle as well.. Not on any pills just trying to have a healthy diet and waiting for AF to show up so that I can start on the injections
However my cycles have been a little irregular of late so just waiting I guess :wacko:

Yup it's my first cycle as well.. Not on any pills just trying to have a healthy diet and waiting for AF to show up so that I can start on the injections
However my cycles have been a little irregular of late so just waiting I guess :wacko:

Thank you... but we knew that IUI wouldn't work.. we just wanted to try it before we went to IVF because IUI was covered by insurance but IVF wasnt.. Any idea when you're expection AF?

Thank you... but we knew that IUI wouldn't work.. we just wanted to try it before we went to IVF because IUI was covered by insurance but IVF wasnt.. Any idea when you're expection AF?

AF should be coming around end of this month if there're no delays :wacko:

AF should be coming around end of this month if there're no delays :wacko:

Birth control ends the 20th for me.. so mine should come a few days after that i'm guessing.. Anyone know when theirs came after stopping BCP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->