IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Rosie - awww tha tis awesome...I really do hope they do that at my clinic. I will insist upon it.

Rosie - awww tha tis awesome...I really do hope they do that at my clinic. I will insist upon it.

I'm going to ask for a pic as well! That's amazing and so helpful throughout this process! My doctor uses ultrasound for everything also- i even have a trial of transfer 10 days before i start to stim.

Hi Ladies

I decided to take a break from thinking about our ivf till we were ready to start. Anyways, went to see the counselling sisters today and collected my lupron, i start on tuesday. *mixed emotions*, stimming will start on 4 Feb and EC estimated on 16th.

I'm suprised how small the needles are, hoping they dont hurt!
good luck to everyone. May 2013 bring us all our bundles of joy :)

REL- Yay for AF! you will soon be having EC! as regards time from EC to ET, it varies on quantity and quality of embryos so with us only ever getting 1, we had 2 day transfer but people with lots of good embies can have blasto transfers which are day 5 x

scerena - Happy Birthday for tomorrow! enjoy your nite on the town. Will do you good. We all need the odd blow out in these situations to keep us sane! ;-) x

Wannabemomma- With both my ET's i honestly didnt feel a single thing. I didnt believe it had been done! lol. You will be fine x

Rosie- Aww how amazing is your clinic?! ours doesnt even use US for ET! I will be insisting on it next cycle tho! think its bound to help x

Karis- lovely to see you back and you will soon be starting! Ooh its gonna get exciting in here very soon! wonder who will be our 1st BFP? :) x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Hi ladies, well I had another scan again 2day got a lot more follicles growing again,got 16 over 14mm another 10 over 10mm, got to go back in 2 Moro to have another scan& bloods coz my estrogen level is really high, so they r planning to do egg Coll on Monday I think, just worried that they won't give me a fresh transfer again! Fingers crossed.

Hope ur all getting on ok

X

Fingers crossed for you Babyhope! Nice sized follicles!!

I just got my medication/injections delivered... They are as follows:

Ganirelix acetate 250mcg/.5ml,
Gonal F 1050iu,
Menopur 75iu,
Crinone progesterone gel 8%,
HCG Shot,
Doxycycline 100mg for me and DH,
Medrol 8mg

Anyone use the Crinone gel before? I thought I was getting PIO but then these showed up....Any suggestions or experience with my protocol meds.. please explain! xo

Ohhh how exciting baby!! I can't wait till I get all my drugs? Did urs get delivered ?
Oh I'll be having the gel too read up about it and a few girls r on on it yucky yucky is all am saying lol and I sure won't be looking forward to using it lol

Babyd225....when is the start of your ivf cycle? I go for my baseline appt tomorrow and start my meds tomorrow! ER is tentatively the 24-25th! Soooo excited....we are having to embryos transferred! What are you guys doing? Good luck & baby dust!

REL - so you will be stimming for 15 days? Is that normal? My dr told me expect to stim between 8 and 10 days! I hope she is stimming me long enough.

happy bday scerena! n hi all.... i cant really tell wh ET hurts cos i have not undergone it yet! but they did a trial for me to knw wh there is any blockage , n the depth of my uterus and all. it did hurt a bit, but nothin that we tough cookies cant take :thumbup: i did the endo biopsy too n believe me trial ET was nothin wen compared to that! so fingers crossed !
yest i visited my FS; and according to him i should be gettin my periods anytime now( within monday). so will be starting the stimms soon!
goin to have the best wk end ever!
and is there any prob if i take the lupron inj 3 hrs later than the usual? we slept off:dohh:
Regards!
San

Hey everyone :)!
I got my first Batch of drugs this morning woo hoo - my nasal spray 150mg now waiting or this af to show have a good feeling she's guna show up late :dohh:

how exciting Pcct i'm sure it feels like it's really happening now... i'll not be far behind you. hopefully AF isn't to far away x

Yeah it does - have waited a long time but now it just feels like yesterday ! Af should show Monday or tue but am sure they want me to start the spray on cd21 :/ so that would take me to end of jan too am sure

Yeah i'm similar They want me to start nasal on day 21 but im on bcp and i've to take my nasal on the 25th while still on bcp and then continue taking it through but 4 days after i start nasals... Stop BCP and let AF come.

Ah got ya :) ill be just going onto injections after baseline scan in about 3-4 weeks time

Wow its been busy on here over the last 24 hrs!!!
Star- well done hun and good luck for mon- your numbers are really amazing!!

Welcome to all the new ladies and happy b'day scerena.

pcct- woo hoo! it feels really real when they arrive doesnt it! not long now!!!

hi to all the gang!!

im on day3 now of gonal f...i literally dont feel anything!! thought maybe some twinges or something in tummy but nothing, is that normal? am really worried the dose is too low:shrug:
have a good weekend ladies xx

Ladies I have a question, on what cd do you start stimming? i was so sure it would be on cd1 but im told otherwise

I think mine woz 3-4 days into cycle karis

I'm feeling really bummed I've got to go in for egg Coll on mon at 7.30am been told to expect to b frozen on day 1 again as my estrogen level to high. I'm gutted!!!

karis - i've to stop bcp and then start stims 12 days after i dunno if that helps :-/

AQ-Could you please put me down for Feb? I did all my consent signing and mock transfer yesterday (my uterus looks great) lol. I start lupron Mon and my estimated retrieval date is Feb 6th. We are doing long lupron with follistim and menopur and have left icsi , assisted hatching and on what day to transfer up to the embryologist.

San- when I had the lupron explained to me yesterday the nurse said a 2 hour window was all I had. Perhaps you should calls and maybe one time being late isn't a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->