IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Good luck for tomoz star ... Can't wait to hear u being pupo :dance:

Well I'm glad to hear its normal procedure at least! They said they wanted to try the birth control this month since its my first baseline and see it works since I didn't have the cyst last month at my consult appt! Then next month if the birth control didn't work and the cyst is still there my doctor will shrink it and proceed with the ivf cycle! I was so excited the baseline was finally here and I got crushed! Mells so sorry to hear your in the same boat....it sucks! But we should stay in touch and compare! What are they going to do about your elevated hormone levels?

They increased my Lupron and put me back on BCP. I'll be on them both for about 5 weeks before they do another baseline. They think that my levels were high due to recent ovulation. So for me it's a waiting game to see how it goes.

Speaking of, today I started spotting. It's too early for AF but I was reading that the spotting can happen once you are totally suppressed. I hope that's a good sign :thumbup:

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to give a quick update on my progress. I just took my trigger shot about an hour ago and ER is on tuesday. I have 31 follies now. Everything is looking good but I feel like crap. I had to take sat night off work. I'm having cramping, ton of bloating and pressure. It is painful to walk now. Anything but being on the coach is uncomfortable. I never knew stimming could be this hard. My RE said that they detected a very low AMH but is now wondering if it was an error because I am responding so well. Hope you are all well. Will do personals in the morning!

I wonder Cali if youve already gone into OHSS as that's a lot of follicles! I'm sure they'll keep an eye on you.

wow exciting star! ET is really not that bad is it, i had DH in with my last time he was brill!

Well thats most of our drugs collected now start buserelin on wednesday, it was lovely though because she asked if we had any of the stimms left over and i said no we brought all that we had back because we always said we wouldnt do it again so she disappeared and brought in 15 amps of stimms and said there you go we always try and give some out that hav e been brought in too the private patients because these are so expensive how lovely is that of them obv were not to say that to the consultant but was just lovely!

im still scheduled for wc 18th for ec but she does think i might end up going in the week before.

cali_kt i had simila level of follicles last time and you do get real uncomfortable but as soon as EC is done you will see a bit of relief, just make sure you mention it to them as you could be at risk of OHSS good look for your EC

Hope everyone else is well!

Having my hsg scan this afternoon....nervous of pain! And really hoping with all these cysts that I don't have any blockages! Will update after!

Mells ive done lupron twice following endo & PCOS laps! And the 2nd time the lap and lupron with met form in made me able to conceive my daughter thank god! And my last lap was in June and my doctor decided not to do lupron since my hubby and I wanted to start TTC our 2nd baby! And well now I wish I would have taken the lupron cuz I'm full of cysts 7 months later I use to be able to go 3 years between laps! So I'm having a hysterectomy after I have our 2nd baby! Don't want to mess with the risk of ovarian or uterine cancer and pain etc!

Having my hsg scan this afternoon....nervous of pain! And really hoping with all these cysts that I don't have any blockages! Will update after!

REL- I'd take some tylenol an hour or so before... some people feel nothing.. I was on the other end of the spectrum.. The main thing to focus on is that it is VERY fast. Just relax and breathe when you're laying down- it literally will be over before you know it. :hugs:

Hi ladies had my egg collection 2day got 19 eggs so I can have a transfer after all,they put me on a tablet sat, to stop fluid build up,obviously it worked. I'm so happy I can have a fresh transfer.
I do feel really ill though from the general I had, been sick,hope I feel better 2morro.

Cali. That sounds like ohss, that wot I had first time around,I've had this time also but no where as bad coz they gave a tablet to stop,hope u feel beta soon.

Fantastic number of eggs Hun :dance: and yay to having fresh cycle :)

Well done babyhope! The general took me 2 days to feel normal again!

I've had my 2 blasts put back in, feeling a little crampy but I'm sure it'll wear off, now it's count down... Testing on 25th Jan. We've said were not going to test until the date as last time we cheated & it was neg, so we'd rather wait it out!

baby-yay, such good news.

Star- yay yay!! how was ET? so your now pupo!!! how exciting!

Cali- good luck tomorrow, really hope you r ok.:hugs:

hi to everyone else, and hope you get a good response africa, do u know how long it will take for them to reply?

AFM- started cetrotide this am, so just waiting for wed for my scan. xx

im on day3 now of gonal f...i literally dont feel anything!! thought maybe some twinges or something in tummy but nothing, is that normal? am really worried the dose is too low:shrug:
have a good weekend ladies xx

I still haven't felt anything and I'm on day 8 Gonal-f. My follies are still growing though. I've started getting loads of ewcm the last few days so my estrogen must be rising.

I had my scan yesterday and follies have grown a couple of mm. Back for a scan on Monday.

Thanks hun, im starting to feel a bit crampy and headachey now so hoping that means stuff is happening. got lots of ewcm too over past few days, glad you said that as i was going to ring them and check it was normal!!!
how was your scan? x

Yay pupo star :) do u have any plans while on ur 2ww?

im on day3 now of gonal f...i literally dont feel anything!! thought maybe some twinges or something in tummy but nothing, is that normal? am really worried the dose is too low:shrug:
have a good weekend ladies xx

I still haven't felt anything and I'm on day 8 Gonal-f. My follies are still growing though. I've started getting loads of ewcm the last few days so my estrogen must be rising.

I had my scan yesterday and follies have grown a couple of mm. Back for a scan on Monday.

Thanks hun, im starting to feel a bit crampy and headachey now so hoping that means stuff is happening. got lots of ewcm too over past few days, glad you said that as i was going to ring them and check it was normal!!!
how was your scan? x

The ewcm is immense now!!

Scan went well thanks, follies are looking good, they are around 16mm so I am back for a scan on Wed then EC should be on Friday.

Hope the cetrotide injections aren't too bad.

Sorry for no personals, I access this on my phone so it's do difficult to go back and comment. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone.

I'd like to say it had gone all pretty straight forward, but of course nothing ever goes as planned!

First off they said the embryo was great & the others had been frozen, & the women had forgotten that we were having 2 put back in then said they already frozen the others, 1st stress of the day! Luckily when she checked with the embryogist there were 2 fresh waiting for us!!
2nd stress - they couldn't use the ultrasound machine as only the consultant knew how & she was on leave due to a bereavement! Typical

But other than that the whole procedure was very straight forward!

I've had 7 days off work now, so I'm going back to work tomorrow. I found last time when I took 3 weeks off for the whole EC/ET & 2WW I was going insane waiting, so thought this time work could take my mind off it all!

I'd like to say it had gone all pretty straight forward, but of course nothing ever goes as planned!

First off they said the embryo was great & the others had been frozen, & the women had forgotten that we were having 2 put back in then said they already frozen the others, 1st stress of the day! Luckily when she checked with the embryogist there were 2 fresh waiting for us!!
2nd stress - they couldn't use the ultrasound machine as only the consultant knew how & she was on leave due to a bereavement! Typical

But other than that the whole procedure was very straight forward!

I've had 7 days off work now, so I'm going back to work tomorrow. I found last time when I took 3 weeks off for the whole EC/ET & 2WW I was going insane waiting, so thought this time work could take my mind off it all!

Good luck to you!! How exciting. How was the embryo transfer? We will be thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->