IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Baby- how high was your estrogen? I just went today and they said mine was high. Was supposed to do ER on Thursday but they said with my estrogen levels it'll probably be Wednesday.

karis, mine was day3 to start stimming but im doing antagonist so duno if its different for agonist.

sorry to hear that baby, that must be really disappointing:hugs:

Ladies I have a question, on what cd do you start stimming? i was so sure it would be on cd1 but im told otherwise

I started stimming on cd2 but it could have been cd3 if my baseline had been a day later than it was.

im on day3 now of gonal f...i literally dont feel anything!! thought maybe some twinges or something in tummy but nothing, is that normal? am really worried the dose is too low:shrug:
have a good weekend ladies xx

I still haven't felt anything and I'm on day 8 Gonal-f. My follies are still growing though. I've started getting loads of ewcm the last few days so my estrogen must be rising.

I had my scan yesterday and follies have grown a couple of mm. Back for a scan on Monday.

Babyhope- Im sorry things are not going to plan but FET worked for you last time so lets hope it does this time and brings your sticky bfp. Stay strong, it will all come together x

Pcct- Yay for the nasal spray delivery. All getting very real for you now eh x

LPEAR- Good luck for monday x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Got copied into the letter our MP has sent to the PCT as regards our funding appeal and its very well written and she brings in some strong points so praying the PCT reconsider their poor decision. Fingers crossed! xxx

Well I'm bummed....went for my baseline b/w & u/s today! My first cycle of ivf has been canceled for the month due to a 27mm by 23mm cyst on my left ovary! But all my hormone levels are in the normal range! Is this normal for a canceled cycle just due to a cyst is the hormones are fine? So sad & emotionally a wreck....so sick of the bumps in the road!! So I'm on birth control for the month to shrink it!

Rel- Ah im sorry to hear that. Yes its normal to shrink a cyst 1st. I know its set you back a little but you will get there. In my clinic they tend to drain any cysts which is a quicker process, if this is a option for you? although obviously a small chance of infection which may again delay things x

REL, I'm in the same boat right now. I had a small cyst but my hormones were higher than normal so I was pushed a month. Hopefully, things will work out for us both!

PCCT, what's the nasal spray for? I've not heard that here in the states.

Aw :hugs: so sorry to hear that :( always one of my fears is getting put back due to silly annoying cysts :dohh:

The nasal spary is for down reg shutting my system down ( like early menapose ) then u go for a baseline scan to make sure lining is thin no cysts ect it comes in an injection form too

Well I'm glad to hear its normal procedure at least! They said they wanted to try the birth control this month since its my first baseline and see it works since I didn't have the cyst last month at my consult appt! Then next month if the birth control didn't work and the cyst is still there my doctor will shrink it and proceed with the ivf cycle! I was so excited the baseline was finally here and I got crushed! Mells so sorry to hear your in the same boat....it sucks! But we should stay in touch and compare! What are they going to do about your elevated hormone levels?

I'm so sorry to hear that REL. I had a friend who had a large cyst and the bcp helped to shrink it within a couple of weeks.

Linesman- mine woz 2000 on weds then on sat it woz 18000 yes 18000 wot the hell, I don't get it I'm on a lower dose this time.
Sorry to hear u ladies have been put back also, it gets u so down doesn't it!
Aq~ I do think that to about the fet but I just a fresh transfer its so frustrating

Thanks for all my birthday wishes ladies :)

Hope everyone is well?

babyhope so sorry youve been put back, but hopefully this will make the way for your BFP hope you get sorted quickly!

hope everyone else is ok! anyone had ET yet?

I go for my injection training tomorrow and start jabs on wednesday for down reg!

Woo hoo rosie good luck for tomoz :)

Rosie I'm having my egg transfer tomorrow, quite excited & nervous, I didn't take my OH last time, but as I need all the good luck I can get I'm taking him with me!

Good luck with the training it's really easy!

star - wish you all the best for tomarrow and hope the little embie gets nice and cozy in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->