IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Went in for a scan today. I have 8 follies at 10mm. They are uping my dosage to hope for a few more for ER. So that brings me to 150 for Follistim and Menapour. Going back on Wednesday. I know it ranges but what is the average amount of eggs collected?

I believe I read that it is between 8-12 that they hope for....so it seems you are right on!

That's great news Hun :) grow follies :dance:

Star- I'm so scared of OHSS. He did go over the symptoms and what to do I go that direction. Glad your transfer went well! :thumbup: Loads of sticky vibes! :dust:

Rosie- Glad to hear you get relief after the collection. I can NOT wait for that!

Rel- Good luck with your HSG!

Babyhope- Glad to hear your collection went well! I hope I don't end up in OHSS after collection.

Star- Loads of sticky vibes and baby dusts! :dust: Congrats with PUPO with twins!!:baby::baby:

LPEAR- Yay for EC on friday!! We are so close.. I'm on tuesday!

Wanna- Hope your follies are nice and ready on wednesday!

Wow! Lots of congratulations to go around! Sounds like everyone is doing really well. I went for my last scan today and he said I'm almost ready! Trigger shot tonight and ER on Wednesday. It's started to really feel real. Good luck to everyone!!

That's fantastic news line - wed will b here before uknow it. What sort of rest do u have planned after er?

Cali- If i am honest, i think they did get a error with your AMH result as my AMH is 2.5 and even with max stimming dose i still only got 8 follies and 6 eggs. Seems like you have a fab egg supply with the way you have responded so that is FAB news! Hope the discomfort goes soon and that you manage to have a fresh transfer as usually with that high risk of OHSS they would make you wait and have FET x

Babyhope- Well done on 19 eggs and great news your having a fresh transfer! x

Star- Huge congrats on being pupo with twins! il add your OTD to 1st page and wish you all the luck x

Klemoncake- Yay for starting cetrotide! how do u find it? i found 1st few jabs stung until i got the knack of it an then i was fine. As regards the PCT, we should be copied into our MP's response within a mth of the PCT receiving it so not long to wait really x

LPEAR- Glad your scan went well and hope those follies continue to grow nicely x

Wannabemoma- I had 8 follicles last cycle and we got 6 eggs which resulted in 1 embryo. Lots of luck for EC :) x

Line- Best of luck for EC on wed and enjoy your needle free day today x

Hi to Pcct, Rosie, Karis, Cvaeh, Lovetoeatcake, wannabe and all the gang x

AFM- Nothing to report. Just anxiously awaiting the response from the pct now and preparing myself physically and mentally for my surgery end of this mth in the hope all is well and we get the go ahead to start cycle 3 in March :) xxx

Line- :dance: Yay! We are going to be a day apart. My ER is tomorrow and yours is wednesday! Good luck with yours!

AQ- I agree. It had to have been a mistake. RE said he wouldn't have stimmed me so much had he known my response. I am very worried about OHSS. I guess I'll have to wait and see how I do after my ER. I'm crossing my fingers I don't.

I agree with your RE Cali. Deffo a mistake(thank god ;) ) TONS of luck for EC tomorrow! Cant wait to read how many eggs you got! xxx

Hey Cali good luck for ur er tomorrow - I think I missed that out lol am so rubbish at keeping up so u may all see me repeating my self lol .... Fx u dont get ohss.
Hi AQ :hi:

Am still lurking around waiting for af :dohh:

Such good news from so many today. Congrats to all on ER and ET and PUPO. I'm still in the wait suppression time. I know things will be rolling along before too long.

Smells me and you both. I have to wait for AF....seems now they said they would like me to have a mammogram.....is that normal? Does anyone know?

Cali - good luck in you er.

That's fantastic news line - wed will b here before uknow it. What sort of rest do u have planned after er?

I'm just taking off Wednesday and going back to work on Thursday. I play to take off 3 days for the trasfer though. I'm a teacher so days off are hard to get!! How long are you?

wow... so much of progress in the 2 days i missed! congrats to all who underwent ER,ET! congo gals u mak us believe that this journey is for real!:happydance:
those who are waitin for their AF: hang on gals it will come along!:thumbup:
those who are startin stimms : grow good healthy n happy follicles!:hugs:
ttcbaby: mamogram should just be a screenin test! m around the same time as u r but they have not told me anything! just go with the flow!

i had my AF. on the 3rd day (yest) did my blood work! its all goin good!:happydance: so FS have asked me to go in for a scan today along with the first stimm inj! they have asked us to go to the clinic every day for the inj so that they can regulate the dosages! tentative date for EC is around 27-29th of this month n ET will ne around 30-31st. any1 in the same time? :kiss:

Good luck to all you lovely ladies! I'm getting lots of hope reading your posts :)
Just waiting patiently for AF to arrive.. Another week or so :winkwink:

Sorry for being MIA lately :dohh:
I hope that everyone is well?
CONGRATS to all the ladies who are now PUPO :happydance:

Well ladies out of the 19 eggs 16 of them were good & 14 have fertilised I can't believe it I'm so happy! Xx

BABY- That's amazing!! Wowwwww. I can only hope for a fraction of that! So happy for yoU!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->