IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Baby- that is fantastic news!! Keep us updated on how they do. And I agree BabyD!! Half of that would be wonderful!!

yay! congrats! fingers crossed! will keep ya in ma prayers!

Baby- that is fantastic news!! Keep us updated on how they do. And I agree BabyD!! Half of that would be wonderful!!

Linemanswife- where are you at in your cycle?

I have ER tomorrow. What about you?

Thats so exciting.. Do you know how many follicles they've seen so far? I am still in BCP mode... should get AF next week- never been more excited for my period... then start stimming on the 25th... ER prob the first week of feb... can't wait to hear about your day tomorrow! Are you going to be sedated?

Lines - cant wait to hear how tomorrow goes...good luck hun!

Baby - that's amazing news! Congrats on all the eggies.

Scerena I forgot to say happy birthday at the weekend. Hope you had a good one and let your hair down.

baby amazing news :happydance: hope they all go good :)

lpear thanks hunni I had a good birthday :) how are you?

Sounds like everyone is having a good month and some of you have made great strides! Congrats Baby hope on your ER that's a great number from research I've done....I pray this is your bfp month! And congrats to those of embryo transfers! I had my hsg scan yesterday....I took tylenol before! And it was uncomfortable and cramp sorta felt like mild labor cramps for a few minutes! But the good news is my tubes aren't blocked nor is my uterine cavity and my tubes aren't enlarged or too small....everything looks good in that area....minus the cysts! But last night when I got home I was so cramp and had a lot of pain on the left side where my big cyst was and had to take a naproxen it hurt so bad! Needless to say I do believe the cyst ruptured as I have no pain today and not tired and nauseous like I was the last couple of days! So woohoo for birth control and I'm praying that it did burst! Baby dust to all I can't wait to keep seeing all the good news from everyone....baby dust and I'm praying for bfps this month!

Here is a question? Does anyone who has had a full ivf cycle know how many trips to the doctors you have from your baseline appt, ER & transfer? Do you have to go in for blood work or ultrasounds in between there at all? Just trying to get an idea so I can give work a heads up!

Linemanswife- where are you at in your cycle?

I have ER tomorrow. What about you?

Thats so exciting.. Do you know how many follicles they've seen so far? I am still in BCP mode... should get AF next week- never been more excited for my period... then start stimming on the 25th... ER prob the first week of feb... can't wait to hear about your day tomorrow! Are you going to be sedated?

Thanks guys:)) I'm starting to get really nervous. I will be completely sedated. I made sure and asked this. I don't think I could keep still knowing what they are doing! He hasn't said a number of follicles but from what they've measured, I'd say around 20-25. He said he expects 12-15 to be mature so I'm happy with that number. All it takes is one :)

Here is a question? Does anyone who has had a full ivf cycle know how many trips to the doctors you have from your baseline appt, ER & transfer? Do you have to go in for blood work or ultrasounds in between there at all? Just trying to get an idea so I can give work a heads up!

the way it worked when i had mine and its the same still now is after id had AF i go for a tvscan to make sure down regulated then once stimms start i go for bloods on mondays wednesdays and fridays to determine what level of stims to take for the following 2days after about a week of stims go for a tvscan to see how things are if not ready normally a couple of days later go for another scan and thats pretty much it till egg retrival obv clinics all do things ever so slightly differently

babyd what a great number of eggs fingers crossed for you!!!

baby amazing news :happydance: hope they all go good :)

lpear thanks hunni I had a good birthday :) how are you?

Hey sweet, I'm pretty good thanks. Am finding the guys at Complete are fantastic. It's been a bit of a nightmare driving an hour to and from the hospital every other day! But all is going well. Hope you're good, you will be starting ivf so soon! Do you know when you will start down regging?

Hey Rel. I haven't had any blood work but apart from baseline scan I've had another 4 scans to check follies. It will then be a whole day for EC, and could probably get away with half a day for ET but expect I will take the whole day.

lpear not sure when I will be down reggin as of yet- hopefully within the next few weeks...
Oh yes forgot you're at the same clinic as me! How are you finding it there???
The journey must be a nightmare bless you :(

hi everyone, just checking in- cant keep up with all the posts! but well done baby- thats an amzing result!!

good luck to all you having EC etc, ill try and read thru all tomo..

Ive got my first scan to check response tomo...fx..

xx

Baby-Yay that's awesome! Hope I am as lucky!

Linemanswife-Best of luck tomorrow I hope everything goes great for you!

Babyd- It seems I have the same schedule as you. Are you on Lupron now also?

And huge congratulations to the ladies who are PUPO! My prayers are with you all!

Babyhope- WOWSER you are super fertile!!!! that amount of embies is AMAZING! :O Lots of luck for transfer and you will have tons of frosties too! fab news x

Line- Best of luck for EC tomorrow. Hope you get lots of eggs too x

Klemoncake- Good luck for your scan tomorrow x

Hi to LPEAR, Rosie, Pcct, Cali, wannabemomma, Wannabe, and all the gang xxx

Baby-Yay that's awesome! Hope I am as lucky!

Linemanswife-Best of luck tomorrow I hope everything goes great for you!

Babyd- It seems I have the same schedule as you. Are you on Lupron now also?

And huge congratulations to the ladies who are PUPO! My prayers are with you all!

I am on BCP now.. I'll take my last pill on Sunday... then shots starting next friday.menopur, ganilrelix, gonal f, combo...not sure the order... i believe are my first. ... can't wait to see how you're progressing! How's the lupron treating you... or rather your dh?! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->