IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hey ladies...I have a question. Tomorrow I go for my egg retreival and was wondering if you find out before you go how many they were able to retreive or do you normally wait until later in the day to call you? This is my first IVF cycle so im really excited and nervous about everything!!

Baby- that is fantastic news!! Keep us updated on how they do. And I agree BabyD!! Half of that would be wonderful!!

Linemanswife- where are you at in your cycle?

I have ER tomorrow. What about you?

Thats so exciting.. Do you know how many follicles they've seen so far? I am still in BCP mode... should get AF next week- never been more excited for my period... then start stimming on the 25th... ER prob the first week of feb... can't wait to hear about your day tomorrow! Are you going to be sedated?

Thanks guys:)) I'm starting to get really nervous. I will be completely sedated. I made sure and asked this. I don't think I could keep still knowing what they are doing! He hasn't said a number of follicles but from what they've measured, I'd say around 20-25. He said he expects 12-15 to be mature so I'm happy with that number. All it takes is one :)

Hi, I go tomorrow as well for my ER at my latest ultrasound I had on Monday my follies were measuring between 20-25 as well but,my Doctor didnt say how many she expected to get. I still dont know if I will have a day 3 or day 5 transfer!

I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow...babydust to you!

Baby, awesome numbers! I hope for a fraction of that.

Lines and Kay, good luck tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

REL, I went Mon, and then starting Wed everyday until ER. Didn't do bw everyday, but an us.

Hi to everyone else...AQ, pcct, etc...

I am on bcp also. I take my last one on Sat. Todays shot went better than yesterdays so I'm feeling a little more hopeful about stimming. My baseline appt is the 24th and I start follistim and menopur then. My estimated ER is Feb 6 although she said it could be a day or 2 earlier or later depends on my response. I will be doing PIO injections and hubby got to stick me at injection training and we'll have to work on that with an orange. I'm still pissy the nurse didn't have one for him to practice on first. I go back and forth between really excited and really scared it won't work. Have you decided what you will do for progesterone? I was on the fence for a long while and I hope I made the right choice.

Baby- Great news! Crossing my fingers for growing embies for me and you! :thumbup:

Line- Good luck tomorrow!

Rel- Glad you HSG went well!

AFM- Had my ER today. I had 41 eggs. :bodyb: I have had to take pain killers. I'm in more pain with the ER than my laparoscopy. I am quite worried about OHHS and am drinking loads of gatorade and protein diet. I really don't want my cycle cancelled but atleast I got a bunch of eggs so that I could do a FET if needed. I would hate to do another fresh. The embryologist called and said out of the 41, 37 were mature and survived ICSI. 25 of those were perfect. The others had varioceles, discoloration and some fragments in the outer shell (something like that). They will call with the fertilization report tomorrow. Until then I have a heating pad on and amtaking pain killers. Wish I didn't hurt this bad

Cali- So happy for your egg count grow grow grow! Fingers crossed you feel better soon and have a smooth transfer!

cali amazing news :happydance: I am really sorry that you're in pain though :hugs: I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Cali that's amazing!! Wow

Just called to c how my embryos r doing 13 out 14 r still growing strong fingers crossed for us ladies I feel like this is gona b a lucky thread xx

wow! Everyone on here is getting a great amount of eggs!! This is a lucky thread!! congrats to all of you who are well on your way! I just got back from the docs. They said Sunday or Monday will be my retrieval. I go back Friday :thumbup:

:dust::dust: to everyone and especially to those PUPO!!!!

hi gals!:flower: i c lots of healthy eggs in the thread! nice n congo to all:thumbup:
i had my first stimm inj today , i had headache n nausea! is it normal ? did any of u ladies have these with the stimms?
wats the time window i have with the stimm inj? my FS told me to take it in and around half n hour window period!
was expecting big needles today, i was surprised that it was a subcutaneous needle! but no complains there!:happydance:
i have an ultrasound this sat, to c how i m responding! fingers crossed.
baby dust to all:dust:

I had ER today. Wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. I was completely asleep through all of it. He retrieved 16 eggs and said they all looked good and the lining looked good as well. Hoping to hear back from them this afternoon to see how many fertilized with icsi.

Sanumolu- I had headaches with mine pretty bad but no nausea. My injections were all within about a 5 minute window but I'm very OCD. Good luck!! And I hope the headaches/nausea goes away!

Hey ladies...I have a question. Tomorrow I go for my egg retreival and was wondering if you find out before you go how many they were able to retreive or do you normally wait until later in the day to call you? This is my first IVF cycle so im really excited and nervous about everything!!

They didn't tell me, but they told my husband as soon as he finished when they wheeled me back in recovery.

wow great number of eggs on here already!!!

well just had my first buserelin injection let get this show on the road!

good luck to all those wating on fertilisation results!!! x

Hey well done to all theses that have had ec great numbers :)
Yay on ur first dr injection Rosie :dance: am on buseerlin too but in nasal spary form. What is the injection one like?

Hey well done to all theses that have had ec great numbers :)
Yay on ur first dr injection Rosie :dance: am on buseerlin too but in nasal spary form. What is the injection one like?

didnt realise they did nasal spray, injections are totally fine i didnt even feel it (hubby does them i couldnt bring myself to do it!) hubby said right your done lol still cant believe were doing it again! x

Cali - OMG!!!!!! Cannot believe the amount of eggs you got! they without doubt got your AMH result mixed up with someone elses for sure. I would get them to look into it. Congrats on getting so many eggs and i hope your OHSS doesnt get any worse. Rest up and let your lil embies grow :) x

Babyhope- wowee 13 embies is fab! lots of luck for ET x

Momma- Lots of luck for EC! Not long now x

Sanumolu - lots of luck for your scan x

Line- Fab number of eggs! hope you get lots of embies x

Rosie- Ooh all systems go again eh! best of luck x

Pcct- how are u doing? x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I am sooo eager to get started again now! really raring to go and feeling very optimistic! feel this will be 3rd time lucky for me! hoping an praying im right xxx

didnt realise they did nasal spray said:
Yeah it's called suprecur buserlin - I don't think I could bring my self to do them my self am scared of needles never mind doing them to my self :haha:
What clinic are you with? have u done ivf cycle before?

Hi AQ am doing good thanks - am raring to go too :dance: I just feel like its going in slow now :(

Ladies I need your help! My EC is booked for 8.30am on Friday and was meant to take my trigger at 8.30pm tonight but took it at 9.20pm. Do you think this is going to be a problem if I still have EC at 8.30?

Will update properly later, am in a panic at the mo!

Do u have an emerg mobile number for ur clinic if u do then u should ring them ASAP - as far as I now the shot should be took at the exact time giving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->