IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

lpear: thanks sweets! i did have a bit of a headache today but nothin major! but i think i m having mood swings! fought with hubby:dohh:, not something that's gud around this time! n m desperate n depressed:cry:

ttcbaby: oh k thats nice! bahamas wow! but its really expensive there in usa rite? here in india the whole ivf cycle along with the medicines will cost around 4000$ so i think this is much more cheaper. the clinic i go to have a very gud success rate too!:happydance:

pcct: yay.... happy for you! come along gal! wen is ur tentative ER date? :hugs:

Thanks :) not sure on any other dates yet think I'll find it out once I got for baseline scan :)

i think v should be around the same time pcct! its my second day on stimm!
pcct i need to talk to some1 i guess, m goin crazy......

Aw really :) how good is that :) am hear to talk when u are thru pm or here and am sure all the other girls in here are too we r all here to support each other and this is a really good thread to be on :hugs:

When are you booked in for ec and transfer?

ER around 28-29th And ET around 30-31!
i m in such a big trouble with my huby! i feel awful! i really dont knw wat to do esp m so loaded emotionaly too

Aw not long for u now :)
Why do u feel awful ? U will be very emotional just now with the drugs ect :hugs:

Sanu I have heard about iVF in India...it just seems so far away for me to go....by the time we spend all the $$ on traveling, hotel, etc. Then I would assume it woudl be right around the 12k mark which is what it looks like I am paying now.

Ttc have u thought bout coming to the uk for ur ivf?

No I have never looked into it over there. I am not sure of the cost or anything. I do have family in England whom I could stay with, but again it is just so far away. Do you have any information where I could read about it?

Aw that is great then maybe you should consider uk for treatment :) if u go onto fertility friend forum there is diff areas within the uk you could read about there are loads of good clinic in England such as lwh or crm London ect all there info in all on fertility friend :)

$4000 for an ivf cycle?! Wow! My insurance doesn't cover anything so it's costing us over $15,000. It's outrageous, but what else can you do?

I know tell me about it.....my cost is about 12k in miami....but I found a place in NY which with meds is about 6k....I am looking in to them.

PCCT - thank you so much I will check it out!

Line- Wow that is fab! lots of embies so you should manage to freeze some too :) x

Tccbaby- I understand you putting it back as you need to start when it feels right. Stick around and get lots of help and advice ready for when you start :) x

babyhope- yaaay for embies going strong! great news x

LPEAR- I am glad they put your mind at rest and wishing you lots of luck for EC tomorrow! can't wait to hear how you get on x

Pcct- Whoop whoop for af!!! Great news. Good luck with starting DR tomorrow! lets get this show on the road! ;-) x

Hi to Sanu, Rosie, and all the gang x

I had my egg retreival yesterday and they only got 8 eggs. My doctor called me this morning that out of those 8 only 5 of them have matured and are in "good condition" as she called it. She also said depending on how they look my transfer will either be saturday or monday. I will be happy as long as I have atlest 2 to put back in me. Also, I really hope my transfer is saturday because I dont wanna wait until Monday :)

That's great news Kay as they say it only take one :)
Thanks AQ am so excited :)

I had my egg retreival yesterday and they only got 8 eggs. My doctor called me this morning that out of those 8 only 5 of them have matured and are in "good condition" as she called it. She also said depending on how they look my transfer will either be saturday or monday. I will be happy as long as I have atlest 2 to put back in me. Also, I really hope my transfer is saturday because I dont wanna wait until Monday :)

We're on the same schedule! I had my retrieval yesterday and trasfer either Saturday or Monday. Keep us posted on how your babies are doing :)

Kay, 8 eggs and 5 embies is GREAT! Last cycle i got 6 eggs and only 1 embie so your doing really well. Best of luck with the next few days and for transfer xxx

Hey everyone glad everything is going well for u all :)

Afm - I woke this morning feeling really crampy and thought the witch is hanging around but then part of me thought na it's all in my head - anyway gets to work I started feeling really crampy again and she is finally here :wohoo: so I start dr tomorrow morning! Am soooo excited :)

Fabulous! U get to start ur cycle! That's awesome :happydance:

Pcct: I knw m so excited as the days goes by! I really cant wait! I think I was too emotional yest should be cos of the drugs n all! But after a gud long sleep m feeling much better.:thumbup:

Ttcbaby: ya I agree with the you the travelin is just too much its 24 hr flight time. There are couples who come here, wat they do is they take up a project here , if their company provides it for a year o so! N then they can work from here, the accommodation is also provided by the company, so these couples do benefit. We just gave advance for a flat, so its not completed too! Otherwise my home is always open to u incase u want to come here.:hugs:

Linemanswife: ya its just 4k here. But as ttcbaby have correctly told wen you do the calculation it will come around 12k including travel n all! And all the best for your ET.

Kay: congrats dear. 5 is a gud number, fingers crossed for your ET:happydance:

hi to aq, cali, rosie and all the others:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"