IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Glad it feeling so much better today sanu :hugs: how many more days do u have left of stimms?

Lpear - lots of luck for ec today :)
Flower- thanks am so exicted to am now starting and already I feel like all the waiting I have done only felt like yesterday :shock: now it's here!
Hi to everyone else hope u r all ok
Wishing all the ladies with ec and waiting for et lots of luck

EC complete! We got 11 eggs so that's good, they were aiming for 8 with mild ivf. And they don't need ICSI either so that's saved us £1000! They'll let us know tomorrow how many have fertilized.

Hi to everyone.

Going to chill out now.

That's great LPEAR!!

I just heard back from the dr. Yesterday they told me only 9 of 15 fertilized with icsi but when they called today they said 13 fertilized. We just had some slow ones :)
I feel much better with these numbers!

Aw line that is excellent news I bet u r so happy :)

pcct: this is my 3rd day. i vil have a scan tomo to c how things are goin! will update you on that soon! so my guess is another 8 days!

So excited for everyone!!

Linemans- that's awesome that more fertilized than you originally thought.. the best news to get I'm sure..

Sanu- how are you feeling on the stims?

are symptoms immediate after first injection- or do certain meds result in diff side effects?

My DH surprised me with a trip to Disney- so we leave for Orlando tonight. So excited and much needed weekend to clear my head! Stims start next week for me.. anxious to get it going!

baby: m ok , i can take it! i d have head ache but other than that m ok! i think i do have mood swings , i dont knw wh its the other bad news that was thrown at me or just mood swings! c wat i m sayin? m so indecisive:dohh:
anyways u enjoy your time in disney land k, giv my huggs to mickey n minnie! realx:flower:

Lineman, awesome news to have more than expected originally. All it takes is one!!!

LPear, good number of eggs, so excited for a good fert report.

Hi to all the ladies today!

Have a fab time away baby :)
Sanu the next 8 days will fly by for u am already trying to count down the days to when am off this nasal spary and am only day 1 :haha:

lpear fab news :) enjoy your resting can't wait to hear how many fertilised :)

linemanswife great news about your fertilised eggs sending you tons of :dust:

babyD have a lovely trip :) enjoy :)

sanugood luck :) I loved swimming in my previous cycles (not IVF) but used Stims :) weird I know :haha:

mellshow are you???

pccthow was your first nasal spray???

:hi: to everyone else sorry for no personal messages I have only read the last page!

sanu - thank you so much for the offer...that is so wonderful of you. 8 days to go...Im cheering you on hun!

These ER reports sound awesome....good job ladies on making these eggs!

wow theres some great numbe of eggs in this thread now!

kay thats still a great numner of eggs just remember its quality not quantity and it only takes one!

AQ hope your doing ok hun

PCCT hows the spray been going? do you know how many days you will be on them for, im expectiong to be doing jabs for around 13-15 days last time it was 15 days.

not sure if i said before but when we went for our appt i asked the nurse when you actually pay as weve not had a bill through so was a bit concerened she said you should of ppaid normally before you start so i rang the woman who deals with it, anyway we wernt even on her computer system :O wish i hdant rang now could of saved some money! lol anyway she took details and said she would post it that day well i got the bill today she posted it yesterday and it says to pay by tomorrow now she only works a monday or a thursday im just hoping they dont add any charges on surely they wouldnt would they with it not been our fault? x

Hey Rosie aw that's pants about the payment!
Spray has been going ok - had first one at 10 come 12.30 i started feeling really tired and dippy now tonight av been feeling sick ect - only thing I don't like is it going in the back of my throat yuck lol - am so tired and just waiting till 10 for t last sniff then get some sleep :)

Hey Rosie aw that's pants about the payment!
Spray has been going ok - had first one at 10 come 12.30 i started feeling really tired and dippy now tonight av been feeling sick ect - only thing I don't like is it going in the back of my throat yuck lol - am so tired and just waiting till 10 for t last sniff then get some sleep :)

i can totally understand not liking the taste at the back of yoiur throat im the same with the one im meant to use for my hayfever i only use it if desperate!!
how long will you be on them for?

last time the buserlin gave me hot flushes had none so far could do with them at the minute with how cold it is lol must admit ive been shattered all day today and was thinking is it side effect or just me :/ x

It's not nice at all lol - haha yeah it's so cold I hope I skip the hot flushes lol
I thought as well maybe it was just me but read that with ir going into ur nose it's going straight into the main vessels and I have never felt like this before :dohh:

Hi to everyone!! Well done to all you egg collectors- you are all doing so well.

Bad news for me... After a scary journey in the snow where we got stuck and had to push the car up a hill, and a forty min journey took 5 hrs...

Had my 2nd scan and oestradiol today. 2nd scan has shown fluid in the endometrium.... got another scan mon but, they basically said IF they egg collect, which they may not still now, they will likely have to freeze and put back in after a few cycles once the fluid has gone..if it goes.. they dont know why its there even.
Have been crying all day in bed. Am absolutely gutted. and the clinic dont refund so thats £5000 down the drain.... Begged them to scan again tomo, but dont really know what im hoping for now... sorry to drag the group down.

LPEAR- 11 eggs is fab! well done. Good you dont need ICSI too as saves you some cash. How do they know this soon that you don't need ICSI? due to the amount of eggs? x

Line- 9 embies was amazing anyway but good you got even more. Iv only ever had 1 embie each cycle so 9 embies is amazing to me x

Sanu- Good luck for your scan tomorrow x

BabyD- Ooh lucky girl! enjoy your wkend in Disney! i love Disney but only been to the one in Paris x

Rosie- Ahh bummer about the payment! bet you wish you had never asked now! lol. Hope the same mistake is made for us! lmao x

Pcct- Glad that the nasal spray is going ok for you and hope side effects are minimal x

Klemoncake- I know its sooo easy to be dragged down with things going wrong in a IVF cycle but please stay positive. You dont know for sure if the fluid will still be there by the time EC comes around and IF it is and they cant transfer straight away, they will freeze your embies for when there is no OHSS risk so it wont be £5000 down the drain, just could take longer than you thought but you will get there. x

Hi to all you other ladies xxx

klemon - so sorry hun...if they wont refund...will they credit those funds towards a fet?

Klemon - so sorry to hear ur news :hugs: like the other ladies say things might be diff come ur next scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->