IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Wanabe- welcome back! so nice to see you and we are all here to support eachother. Sadly a lot of us know all too well how hard a fail is x

Big welcome to Cvaeh and Lovetoeatcake! lovely to see 2 of the lwh thread ladies in here :) x

So how are we all feeling ladies as another mth nearly draws to a close? as most of us have 2-3mths before starting treatment, what lifestyle changes are we planning to make? as for me i have been taking 50mg of DHEA per day due to low AMH and will continue until our cycle starts in the hope it will improve egg quality. I have heard good reports so here's hoping. from 1st Nov i am also cutting caffeine down to 1 cup of tea or coffee per day and i am quitting drinking until xmas an then will just have a few with my dinner etc. I am also going to do a lot more exercise in the form of walking and wii fit and lose 2 stones at least before feb.

Right im gonna update our 1st page as we are getting busy in here, which is fab xxx

I have updated first page ladies and put in either Jan or Feb for now but will amend when you all know when your cycles will begin :) praying we all have lovely flashing BFPS next to our names in the new year xxx

Woo hoo I didn't wanna read and run but am just off to sleep now il shall up date my changes tomorrow :! Urs sounds fab queen :) and a big welcome to the new ladies joining us spk soon mwah :)

Wanabe- welcome back! so nice to see you and we are all here to support eachother. Sadly a lot of us know all too well how hard a fail is x

Big welcome to Cvaeh and Lovetoeatcake! lovely to see 2 of the lwh thread ladies in here :) x

So how are we all feeling ladies as another mth nearly draws to a close? as most of us have 2-3mths before starting treatment, what lifestyle changes are we planning to make? as for me i have been taking 50mg of DHEA per day due to low AMH and will continue until our cycle starts in the hope it will improve egg quality. I have heard good reports so here's hoping. from 1st Nov i am also cutting caffeine down to 1 cup of tea or coffee per day and i am quitting drinking until xmas an then will just have a few with my dinner etc. I am also going to do a lot more exercise in the form of walking and wii fit and lose 2 stones at least before feb.

Right im gonna update our 1st page as we are getting busy in here, which is fab xxx

Hi everyone - thanks for the welcomes.

I am currently taking Pregnancare as i believe a study was done which showed an increase in the IVF success rate with those taking this supplement. I am also taking royal Jelly and i plan to buy some fresh Royal Jelly as i have heard it is better. I am also trying to eat a healthy diet, cut down on the wine and caffeine and i really do need to start exercising more! I am also going to start back at accupuncture next month. I have heard about DHEA but not sure whether i should take them or not. I have read that given my age (30) and the fact i havent been tested for my DHEA levels? could make it potentially a bad thing? It would be interesting if any others had past experiences of taking it and if it showed any significant improvement? Might ask the nurse/doctor about it when i go. Perhaps this is something to try if my first cycle is unsuccessful?

hey ladies well what i have started to do diff is am becoming a lot more focused on my weight loss so trying to loss as much weight as i can before my ivf. i have pregcare to take but a, not guna start that until i begin my treatment staring acupuncture next month too! that is really it i dont wanna be taken anything other than the pregnacare which has folic acid init am just gunna let my body do its own thing for first cycle if all fails i will look into other supplements

Hiya to the new ladies!

Well changes im making are both me and dh will be taking the sanatogen mother and father to be vits starting this month, we will both quit alcohol (not that we hardly drink) 8 weeks prior to treatment which does mean no drinking over xmas but i totally dont mind have done it before! i dont really drink caffine now and last thing is i would like to lose a stone before treatment this week ive been really good and even been for a jog too

Glad we all have a plan of attack ;-) then the rest is down to random nature eh.

Lovetoeatcake- I only take DHEA as my AMH is 2.5 so super low for my age. I spoke to consultant about it first too so never just take it without guidance and only if your AMH is low or if there is a egg quality issue x

Starting to get excited now about the new year! never imagined i would be having a 3rd cycle but im sticking with the mantra '3rd time lucky' and im gonna give this my all! my dh has started taking daily zinc and vitamin E tablets too which is supposed to make swimmers healthy and strong. He has no issues but every little helps :) xxx

Hi ladies.
Hope we are all having a nice wkend?

I ended up at a club last night for my friends birthday for the 1st time in ages! didnt last long, ended up getting a kebab and going home! haha. I am off to my goddaughter's naming ceremony today which will be nice :) hard also though as there will be lots of babies there xxx

Hey sounds like u had a good weekend even if u didn't last long haha am exactly the same!
Hope you have a nice day today :)

Yeah im a lightweight now im getting old! haha.

I didnt end up going to the naming ceremony as i just couldn't face anymore baby talk and lots of newborns. I feel bad but have to be kind to myself sometimes. Obviously il attend the christening as me and dh are her godparents :) xxx

Haha same here hun lol just can't handle it like we used to

Bless Hun am sure ur friends will completely understand and u did do the right thing thinking of ur self! It is so hard!

Haha me to Hun we just can't handle it like we used to lol

Bless hun :hugs: am sure ur friends completely understand! U did the right thing thinking of ur self as it is so hard :hugs:

Double posted :haha: I canceled last one by mistake while it was sending , and wasn't sure if it sent or not lol

Lol, i do that too. haha.

Hope the week ahead is a good one for us all and come thur we will be in Nov and only have 2-3 mths left until we start our cycles :)

Nite god bless xxx

I know am praying I get my appt letter this week to go or my op ! Lets all hope November is as quick as oct was :)

Goodnight :hugs:

Hia Ladies, thought i would join in too! Looking to start our first IVF in Feb 2013, for unexplained infertility. Everythings come back normal, which is early frustrating, cos i theory i she be able to get pregnant but just not!! I did get pregnant, actually this time last yr but lost very early and nothing since!

really hope we do all get lovely flashing bfps next to our names!! xx

Welcome klemoncake :)

Hope you get a natural BFP before you start IVF but il add you to first page just incase ;-)
Sometimes it takes a yr between pregnancies to fall pregnant again so keep a pma and at least you have IVF as your back up plan xxx

Hey ladies a little up date I got my bloods back from clinic and I don't have HIV hepatitis or syiphis haha! Amh soon to follow :)

Hey ladies a little up date I got my bloods back from clinic and I don't have HIV hepatitis or syiphis haha! Amh soon to follow :)

bet your relieved about that :haha:

its getting pretty busy in here now! hope everyones ok.......2weeks on saturday till our appt its getting closer, x

Yeah even the things u no ur ok with still worry u just in case lol

Oooo what is ur appt for?

Hi everyone

Just thought i would pop on and say hello. i haven't heard anything from Belgium since going last week but sure she said the test took a month to come back.

Africa- i completely understand about you not going to baby naming. i am still finding there are just so many babies being announced or born at the moment.

care have prescribed melatonin to start with my November period. i am unsure whether to take it before our results from Belgium as if it shows an activation problem we may need to cycle there with their protocol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->