IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

BabyD- Ah i am sorry you are suffering. I hope you feel better soon. I only ever had headaches during the down reg stage and never with stimming but could be that your dehydrated so drink tons of fluids. Our bodies are pushed to the limit during this stage as its not natural to be forced to produce all these eggs xxx

AQ: i knw i miss my mom n dad! i wanted to go n c them b4 this cycle started but wouldnt! now they r tellin not to travel!

Baby: I had severe headache too! I think its normal. Have lots of water , that did help me….
Liko: even I think the same liko! My eggs are all ready n matured, so tonite they will trigger me . Waitin to be triggered. I guess different protocol is followed…. M not complainin….

Still no sign of AF.. Really feeling frustrated with all the waiting..
Been feeling down lately, don't really feel like talking to anyone and that's really unlike me cos I always love company..
This waiting game is really taking a toll on my emotionally..
Sorry ladies just had to let it out :cry:

Aww flower I was the same waiting for af...... Come on u stupid witch show ur face...NOW!! when is the :witch: due??

Ahh hope she shows her face ASAP!!!

flower: its ok hun. she will come along! i knw its really irritatin to keep waitin! but hung in there.
gals in another 1.5 hrs i will be triggered! its all becomin real! m excited n hopeful

Hi, Hope you dont mind me joining your chat but been reading through the forum and getting really nervous, anxious and apprehensive. Start first ICSI tomorrow , first injection of buserlin and just dont know what to expect. have read all about it etc but still not the same as actually living it. Trying to relax but am finding myself getting a bit snappy as i wait till the morning. Appointment to show us how to inject is 8,30 so at least i dont have to wait all day but not slept right for 2 days and still have lots of questions. Just cant be the day has finally come after such a long wait.
Hope you dont mind me joining and perhaps could help me answer some questions as and when they arise down the line and just make me feel a bit less anxious and more positive.
Hope you are all getting on ok and hope its not as daunting as it seems. xx

Hi jp welcome :hi: wishing u loads of luck on ur journey - am only one week into dr so can't really say much as am on nasal spary not injection .. I think tho it's perfectly normal to be anxious and scared :hugs: I was at first but now am more anxious but excited

Flower - keep your chin up! This is an emotional roller coaster but we are here for you and understand!!

JP - welcome!

AQ and San - I feel like you. I have been missing my mother like crazy since we started ttc last year. The things you should talk about with your mom just are not the same when you talk to others. She passed away a long time ago but it is a whole new hurt when it comes to this stage in your life.

AFM - I do not have any signs or symptoms yet. I am trying hard to analysis everything and put it all in gods hands now but it is hard!! I feel the same as I have throu out the injection process, sore boobs and tired. I guess only time will tell. Trying to be as positive as possible. When I start to slip I look at the sonogram they gave us of our two embryos nestled in there! :hugs:

hi jp 1 welcome to the group! this is a great thread! n the ladies here understand you better than any1 else as they r goin thru or went thru the same situations. u can ask all your questions here and get the answers first hand!... welcome sweetie n all the best for your cycle!

Wannabemomma: thanks for your kind words dear.. Sorry about your mom but I'm sure she's looking out for you and cheering you on :hugs:

JP: welcome :flower:

afternoon everyone finding it hard to keep up at the minute!

Welcom JP1 i know its hard but the injections are honestly not that bad at all promise :D

when is your test date wannebemomma not sure if it will help you but when i had 1st ivf with dd i had absolutley no symptoms whatsoever infact i had more "pg symptoms" on months when i obv wasnt pg!

as for me AF showed this morning as i thought she would so will phone clinic in morning to get date for scan will prob be wed or friday then i will guess i will start menopur on thurs or friday :D

hope everyone is doing ok :flower:

afternoon everyone finding it hard to keep up at the minute!

Welcom JP1 i know its hard but the injections are honestly not that bad at all promise :D

when is your test date wannebemomma not sure if it will help you but when i had 1st ivf with dd i had absolutley no symptoms whatsoever infact i had more "pg symptoms" on months when i obv wasnt pg!

as for me AF showed this morning as i thought she would so will phone clinic in morning to get date for scan will prob be wed or friday then i will guess i will start menopur on thurs or friday :D

hope everyone is doing ok :flower:

Hi Rose! So exciting you will be starting everything so soon! I had a pretty good round. No side effects from the injections really just tiredness and sore bbs. My test date is 2/7. As you could probably tell this is my first go with ivf. Thank you for telling me you had no symptoms as well that mayes me feel better!!

Hi ladies, I have been reading off and on this whole month. I am currently in the 2ww. I had my ET on Wednesday morning, so I am currently 4 days past transfer day. I had some mild af like cramps the first few days and today I feel pretty normal. I am trying to keep very busy, but its torture to not know if this worked. This was our first fresh IVF cycle. I am 29 and my hubby is 34, I have moderate endo and my hubby is perfect. We have been trying for 3 years and I feel like this is our time, but it's hard to think positive all the time because I am so used to being let down. I wish all of you luck and lots of baby dust.

Ready - I think I remember you from the clomid club thread! I really hope that this worked for you....You have a really good chance and the cramping early on seems to be a sign for most ladies that I have seen. I can only imagine how I will be when my IVF TWW comes up but I am thinking I will be going nuts as well! Well I am just trying to offer you a note of encouragement and I truly hope to see in a couple of days that you got your BFP! When will you test?

Flower- AF will soon show. Mine was always late before a cycle of IVF too. Sods law x

Sanu- Yay for trigger! enjoy your needle free day tomorrow and good luck for EC on tuesday x

jP1- Hi an welcome :) its natural to be nervous of a 1st cycle but you will be fine. Good luck x

Momma- I know what you mean. My mum passed away the mth before we started our 1st IVF cycle and as a only child we were sooo close. Did everything together and it was like losing my right arm. I am lucky to be close to my dad but god i miss my mum during all these issues as she had similar problems and completely understood what i was going through. Lots of luck with this 2ww and i pray you get your BFP x

Rosie- Yay for AF showing! good luck with stimming x

Ready- Welcome and good luck with the 2ww. Hope your very lucky and get a BFP from your 1st cycle x

Hi to everyone else xxx

Thanks to all- drinking water definitely helps! I guess our bodies are not prepared for all of this.

So tonight will be my third day of menopur and gonal f- after this mornings bloodwork and sono my RE called and said I needed to lower my gonal f to 75ml from 125. That's a big decrease, right? Am I sensitive to the drugs? I also have to go in AGAIN tomorrow morning for more bloods and sono! On day four of stims they sure are monitoring me closely! Headache is gone, thank god- feel twinges in my ovary similar to ovulating sensation for anyone who hasn't felt that yet. I'm assuming that's normal as well. Its like potluck surprise everyday!!! LOL.

Off to get a massage! Hope all is feeling well. Welcome to the thread all the newbies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->