IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Baby D I was exactly the same, I was quite disappointed after my 1st scan then they left it 3 days and then there were loads!

Cali - I'm feeling great! Still have really sore boobs & now noticing I do need to pee more. I'm due my scan 15th Feb, which is only a couple of weeks away but I really want to see its 1 or 2! I'm sorry bout your last cycle but at least you've got your frosties already so it will be a lot easier next time!

Thank you!! Im anxiously awaiting the call to see how much gonal f and menopur to take tonight... you made me feel so much better!! I thought i was too young to only have 8 follicles!!! This process is more mentally exhausting than anything else!! Are you feeling any morning sickness yet?

hi every1:flower:
a quick update! goin in for EC in 5 hours! m excited and scared at the same time. thankfuly huby is here with me! he cancelled his trip:happydance: yay
please please please keep us in ur prayers! will update every soon:hugs:

That's great San! Brill
News ur hubby is there with u :) can't wait for ur up date

hi every1:flower:
a quick update! goin in for EC in 5 hours! m excited and scared at the same time. thankfuly huby is here with me! he cancelled his trip:happydance: yay
please please please keep us in ur prayers! will update every soon:hugs:

Everything will be great!! So excited for you!! Let us know how you did!! yayyy!!

Welcome bumpsparkle - I had 11 days of stimms. I started with around 10 follicles at my baseline as I have PCOS, and I think I had 26 follicles in the end, although most of those were small.

Star - nice to see your "Pregnant (Expecting)" status!!

Peachy - I was also upset when I ended up with a 3 day transfer but they said they only do the day 5 transfer if they have several embryos that are the same sort of quality so the longer they leave them the easier it is to decide which is the best. I had one that shot off ahead of the rest so they knew that would be the best one so they did a 3 day transfer as better in than out!

Good luck JennMx

Good luck Sanu - will be thinking of you.

Hey to everyone else, hope you're all well.

AFM - Impatiently waiting for OTD on Friday. DH and I have just booked a weekend away this weekend so I'm really looking forward to that now. It will either be a celebration or a commiseration weekend away! I am symptom spotting like mad, wish I could stop!

Hi ladies I'm so with u, I have no real syptoms but 2day I've been having real bad af cramps & real bad backache, I've had it on & off for 3 days now, it just feels like something's stopping me coming on,I just feel like so negative, there's little things that think mayb I am, but then in a next breath I feel like it hasn't worked. I mean I did have all these cramps & backache last time, but this time I feel so negative. I'm going out my mind x good luck to everyone x

Thx BabyD! The avatar is just a nice calm pic I found, trying to keep my mind in that state as we go through this process. We are in Jacksonville...nice weather today. As for meds, I will be on Gonal F and low dose hcg starting Thurs. Any words of wisdom greatly appreciated :) Which stims are you using? And any side effects other than the headaches? My DH is worried I'll turn into the wicked witch of the west because that's what happened with a friend's wife. Anyone had bad mood issues? There seem to be so many steps and waiting in this whole process, it would drive anyone nuts! Lol
Baby Dust to all!

Hi ladies I'm so with u, I have no real syptoms but 2day I've been having real bad af cramps & real bad backache, I've had it on & off for 3 days now, it just feels like something's stopping me coming on,I just feel like so negative, there's little things that think mayb I am, but then in a next breath I feel like it hasn't worked. I mean I did have all these cramps & backache last time, but this time I feel so negative. I'm going out my mind x good luck to everyone x

When do you test? I feel the same way. I am 7dpt and feeling crampy today.

So much going on here it's getting hard to keep up.

Welcome to all of the newbies...

Sparkle, we used to live near Pensacola and visited Jacksonville sometimes. Such a nice city. My husband was in the Mayo Clinic there and everyone was so helpful since they knew we didn't live there.
Rosie, yay for getting started
Line, fx'd for you!!!!
BabyD, glad the headaches stopped
AQ, I'm hanging in there!

AFM, nothing new. Still on Lupron with my baseline scheduled for next Wednesday! One more week to go before I know anything.

Good luck San am thinking of u :)
Good luck to all that is in 2ww
So hard to keep up haha
Mells roll on next week for us :D looking forward to known more dates ect what will u be using for stims?

Thx BabyD! The avatar is just a nice calm pic I found, trying to keep my mind in that state as we go through this process. We are in Jacksonville...nice weather today. As for meds, I will be on Gonal F and low dose hcg starting Thurs. Any words of wisdom greatly appreciated :) Which stims are you using? And any side effects other than the headaches? My DH is worried I'll turn into the wicked witch of the west because that's what happened with a friend's wife. Anyone had bad mood issues? There seem to be so many steps and waiting in this whole process, it would drive anyone nuts! Lol
Baby Dust to all!

Lol after 4 failed IUI's this is my first IVF cycle.. So I don't have many words of wisdom yet- except that each cycle is so different for everyone!!! Also- things change everyday. My stims started on friday- I started on 125ml of gonal F and 1cc menopur. I was just getting over a nasty virus- which in retrospect probably caused my horrible headaches. I'm down to 75ml of gonal f and still on 1cc menopur. I really don't feel much! I'm started- ever so slighty- to feel full in my ovary region lol. I totally thought I'd be moody and bitchy- everyone I knew said they did- but I actually feel more adjusted on the hormones!! Haha maybe I was unbalanced before! I'm only on night 4 of my meds so perhaps my worst is yet to come!! Yes- the waiting is horrendous but as everyone on here told me, it goes by sooo fast. Enjoy your last tall coffees and martinis now!

Lines I test on fri, I'm so scared to test I just want to keep thinking I am I don't wana c bfn.i just feel so crampy & my back is killing How u feeling?

Lines I test on fri, I'm so scared to test I just want to keep thinking I am I don't wana c bfn.i just feel so crampy & my back is killing How u feeling?

I test Wednesday and I feel the same way. I like thinking that I am right now. I'm cramping but not all the time. It's on and off. My back isn't hurting though. My boobs are sore but they've been sore since before the transfer. Are you testing at home or dr office?

:happydance:

Lineman- when do you test? We both had our ER and ET on the same day! My RE has my pregnancy test scheduled for Wednesday the 30th. Since saturday I have felt like AF is coming, very crampy with back pain. *fingers crossed* for good news! Wishing you lots of Baby Dust :flower:

:happydance:

Lineman- when do you test? We both had our ER and ET on the same day! My RE has my pregnancy test scheduled for Wednesday the 30th. Since saturday I have felt like AF is coming, very crampy with back pain. *fingers crossed* for good news! Wishing you lots of Baby Dust :flower:

I test on Wednesday also. So you are the 3rd of us to say we're cramping. Maybe this is more normal than we think. I don't know about y'all, but it sure makes me feel better.

thanks a lot gals! ER went well! got 11 eggs n 7 wer grade 1! so happy! rite abt now they will be doin icsi! i didnt really feel anyting as the GA came along, i was under in a matter of secs... but now i have slight pain n bloated sensation! otherwise i m doin well... thank u gals! now fingers crossed for the eggies to become embies! yay yay! Et should be on thursday o friday!...:hugs:

well done sanumolu, we will have ours retrieved Friday.

Good luck!

Good luck San!!

Babyhope & linesmanwife - I had really bad cramps and really thought AF was on her way!

BabyD - your be fine & your be surprised how much your follicles will grow! I had a bit of nausea on sat but I think some of it was my OH driving!!

Thanks for your welcomes and replies ladies!!

After the baseline scan yesterday I'm not due in for my next scan until next Mon (4th) which will be after 7 days of jabs so we will hopefully see some extra follicles then... :)

Had first injection of Gonal-F this morning (200) and then start Cetrotide injections as well on Sat. The Gonal-F pen showed .25 left in the pen this morning which DH reckons we should add onto the dose tomorrow instead of injecting again as we forget to check until we were going out the door to work!

Does anyone know whether this will be ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->