IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Yeah been feeling little 'twinges' so hopefully everything is looking good

Me too! And I started spotting some which means my lining is thinning and getting ready to ramp up soon I can't wait until my baseline so I get my dates figured out. Last time I stimmed for 14 days and although I didn't get to EC I was a slower responder. Hoping for a better outcome this time.:happydance:

That's great :) I havnt had any spotting yet, can't wait till I get the dates too but with my clinic going doing ec on Fridays and if I start stims the day after my baseline scan (hoping things r ready to go) I don't think they will have me stimming for 19 days- suppose I'll just have to wait till Monday lol

HI Ladies!! Sorry that I have been MIA again!! My ever long story continues-its certainly not easy having IVF is it!!

Hi to the new ladies!!
worried- am so sorry, but really good look for your blood test today :hugs: you never know xx

good luck to linemans and lpear for your testing soonxx

AQ- best of luck for your surgery hun, thinking of you :hugs:

AFM- to add to my long and confusing story|!!! our swabs all came back as "normal flora" for me and dh so the clinic said maybe when our bugs meet thwey create some sort of superbug?!?!?!? random!!
anyway, last sat I had my 2 d3 embies put back so am PUPO with twins!! they both looked good they said so just waiting it our. Unfortunately after that i got really poorly- the mild OHSS i had had since trigger really got going and I was constantly vomiitng for 2 days..but all under control now and I am actually leaving my bed for the first time since saturday and going for a little walk later!!

hi to everyone else xx

Klemon- congrats on being PUPO with twins!! It's a good feeling huh? And that's crazy with the other stuff. You never know what to expect with IVF!

Klemon- Congrats to being pupo with twins! sorry to hear you were not too well but glad your better now :) lots of luck for OTD. When is OTD? and il add it to our 1st page :) x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I am having a relaxing day and preparing my mind for tomorrow. Need to pack my hospital bag too. Only need my dressing gown and slipper and a magazine so not too much to do :) I am feeling a little calmer today. Guess iv accepted this needs to be done to give us a chance of next cycle working. Also had some very positive news in the mail this morning! the appeal we lodged for further funding for 3rd IVF cycle with ICSI with the PCT has been dragging on for months and we have been getting nowhere so we got our local MP involved and she has had a response from the clinical chief director telling the clinical commissioning board that it is urgent my case be looked at again due to mis-management of previous cycle and due to our severe fertility issues with me having no tubes and very low AMH. So praying they grant us funding! everything crossed. Just need to wait and see what transpires now xxx

AQ- Good luck to you!!

Klemon- CONGRATS On being PUPO with Twins!! HOw exciting!!:hugs: Now the 2WW to not test!! xoxo

Peachy.. I'm in the opposite boat as you... On monday my E2 level was 420 but I only have about 7 prominent follicles- the largest is almost 13. I'm waiting for today's estrogen/instructions... I feel like Im not developing a lot of follies for day 6 of stims... having a level of 50 i'd think was better because they can increase your meds and it will change daily! You'll see!! They had to lower mine and now I'm afraid its not growing fast enough... The mental stress this gives us is crazy

Good luck AQ!!!

I have been following everyone just trying to keep my mind off the 2ww. I have been having so wicked bad dreams lately. Maybe a side effect from the progesterone injections? Maybe my emotions playing games haha.

I hope everyone is getting on well. :flower:

Good luck AQ!!!

I have been following everyone just trying to keep my mind off the 2ww. I have been having so wicked bad dreams lately. Maybe a side effect from the progesterone injections? Maybe my emotions playing games haha.

I hope everyone is getting on well. :flower:

Wannabemomma- I heard crazy dreams are a good sign!!!! :)

Hi Guys - Thought I would join the thread! I've had 2 Fresh IVF Cycles both BFN's. I have 3 Blasts all excellent quality frozen.

Just had FET this morning...I was going to have one put back in as I'm 32, they were at blastocyst stage and good quality. However, they thawed one and it expanded slowly, so they thawed a 2nd and that one was better, so they said the 2nd was the better looking and what did I want to do?. I opted to have 2 transferred as I didn't want to look back and think what if..

Fingers crossed!

Best of luck to you Jacq and Welcome!!!! I would have transferred two as well! Update us as to how you're feeling during your 2ww!

Yeah been feeling little 'twinges' so hopefully everything is looking good

Me too! And I started spotting some which means my lining is thinning and getting ready to ramp up soon I can't wait until my baseline so I get my dates figured out. Last time I stimmed for 14 days and although I didn't get to EC I was a slower responder. Hoping for a better outcome this time.:happydance:

That's great :) I havnt had any spotting yet, can't wait till I get the dates too but with my clinic going doing ec on Fridays and if I start stims the day after my baseline scan (hoping things r ready to go) I don't think they will have me stimming for 19 days- suppose I'll just have to wait till Monday lol

My clinic is open everyday (except Christmas) so I really don't know when EC will be. Just when I'm ready I guess. I hate the unknown...I'm a control freak so I like to have everything planned out ahead of time.
19 days seems like a long time to stim. I would think you would start a couple days later. Of course, they know better than we do most times! Good luck!

Yeah am just guessesing I'll be stimming for 12 days - I know it won't be for 18 haha! I like to have dates too rather than not known

Just heard back from the dr and WE'RE PREGNANT!! Beta was 280. Go back Friday to make sure they're rising!!!

Omg!!!! :wohoo: brill news congratulations lineman!!! hope u have a h&h 9 months
Wow this thread is sure kicking off the bfp

Hi everyone :hi:

I don't know my exact start date yet, but we heard yesterday that our IVF+ICSI consent appointment is two weeks today, February 13th! :) after what seems like such a long wait for everything, we are so excited to get started.

I'm very naive about everything we're about to go through - any advice at all? What cycle day am I likely to start taking the injections? A little worried because DH's sperm wasn't good enough to freeze, veryvery low count - is there a good success rate for icsi with counts only in the hundreds?

Wishing you all the best of luck and hoping this is a positive experience xxx

Wow congrats lineman that's fantastic, let us know if u had any syptoms? X

Line - HUGE CONGRATS!!! :happydance::bfp::happydance: so happy for you! happy and healthy 9mths! i shall update 1st page now:cloud9: x

Jac- Welcome to the thread and lots of luck with 2ww. Congrats on being pupo with twins! when is your OTD? x

RAFwife- Welcome to the thread! i have seen you about on the boards a lot and wishing you lots of luck x

My Doctor just called and we are pregnant as well :) My beta was only 100.1, she said thats really on the low side so I go back Friday for bloodwork to see if my number is rising at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->