IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Linesman I'm testing at home, my cramps & backache r on & off 2, I did have this last time & I was pregnant but I'm just so scared to think positive to then b let down.

Bump- Welcome to our thread and lots of luck with this cycle ;-) it varies from person to person regards number of jabs and also on protocol. I was on the short protocol last cycle and took around 18 jabs but with long protocol i took around 50! x

BabyD- Day 4 of stimms is still very early but i was 30 last cycle and i only had 8 follicles right through. We managed to get 6 eggs though ;-) sadly only 1 fertilised but everyone is different. Its quality not quantity remember x

Peachy- With both our cycles we only managed to get 1 embie so both transfers were done on day 2 as we had nothing else and our clinic believes better in than out if there's only 1 embie and no frosties. If you manage to get to blast that gives a better success rate but i have lots of friends who had day 3 transfers and now have their babies to prove it works so stay positive x

Jenn- Welcome and i hope your one of the very lucky women who has 1st time success x

Cali- The job hunt is going slowly as not a lot out there. I have applied for around 10 jobs so far but not going to stress too much as our next cycle is my priority so trying to eliminate as much stress as poss. Im sure something will come along soon. How are you feeling? yay for starting BCP! You will soon be having your FET x

Star- Glad your ok! was getting worried! yay for the scan being on the 15th. Not too long to wait now. Best of luck x

LPEAR- Ah everything crossed for you! you have done so well in the 2ww. Its a awful time as our minds and body's mess with our heads so much, but your almost there :) Good you have a weekend away booked too as the break would do you good either way. Hopefully its a celebration wkend ;-) x

Babyhope- I went out out of my mind with both cycles and it is torture but you will soon have your result and can celebrate or move forward. Its the not knowing that i found hard to take. You don't know if you should be acting 'pregnant or not and its horrible. Everything crossed for you x

Line and Kay- Tons of luck for testing tomorrow! can't wait to hear your news and i hope we have another 2 BFPS for our 1st page! ;-) x

Mells and PCT- Roll on next wk for you both to get going properly. Time goes fast once you start stimming girls! ooh getting exciting now x

Sanu- Wow, 11 eggs is fab! made up for you :) will your clinic call you with a fertilisation report? hope you get lots of embies! x

Lyghtning- Tons of luck for EC on Friday! hope you get lots of healthy eggs x

Rosie- How are u doing? x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I cannot believe its only 2 sleeps until my surgery now! i am starting to feel so nervous of what the results may be... be so glad when im home and can look forward to next cycle all being well. xxx

Worried- Ah im so sorry :( tomorrow is official OTD though isnt it? i know its rare things change within a day but it has happened so dont lose hope just yet hun xxx

yes.. i do the blood test tomorrow.. but its highly unlikely that it will be positive... its just hoping against hope...

Worried- I am so very sorry, it must be devastating. Are you doing some sort of cost share program so you have more tries?

AQ- Thanks but I feel as if you made my point. They waited to see what would happen with yours to make the decision. It upsets me he was making the decision without knowing anything about my embryos. Then again you remind me this whole thing is a crap shoot. I may not have fertilization or a very low number. I just wish there was certainty of something. I hope your job hunt is going well or even better that you can afford to take some much needed r&r through all this.

yes.. i do the blood test tomorrow.. but its highly unlikely that it will be positive... its just hoping against hope...

WorriedOne- holding on to hope for you... lets hope the home tests aren't strong enough... xoxo

hi AQ they have called me tomo for a scan n PIO, they told they will cal me with the reports! fingers crossed!

I have my fx'd that things will work out. It's always possible for a false negative. :hugs:

hi girls :flower:

have to phone hospital back on thursday ill either be going for baseline on friday but more likely to be wednesday 6th all depends if they can squeeze me in or not.

fingers crossed for all those who ae testing soon!!!

san what a great number of eggs good luck for et! :D

worriedone i have everything crossed you get tht positive result tomorow :hugs:

AQ hope the job hunting is going ok and something comes along soon for you, good luck for your surgery just incase im i dont get on in next couple of days :hugs:

pcct hows things with you?

xx

Hi Rosie that's great :)
Things r going good my end - I can feel things going on in there really looking forward to Monday's appt :) my boobs have been real sore today and been very tired!
I have sort of worked out what my ec and et dates MIGHT be , if I stim for 12 days I'll be in for ec 15th and then et on the 20th if am right my clinic does there ec on a Friday and do 5dt so fingers crossed my predictions are right :haha:

have you started stimms yet then?

ive been looking at my diary from when i last had it too so ive been predicting! i reckon ill have ec on either the 13th with et on 15th the 18th with ec on 20th or ec on 20th with et on 22nd lol! lots of date =s but clinic have said it all depends on how many ladies and how we all respond they on do ec on mondays and wednesdays here and theyve said they are going to do it pretty much the same as last time.

Not yet Hun, hoping to start after my baseline scan hoping that everything is shut down :thumbup:
So pretty much ur ec and et will be round about the same time as me :) maybe a few dates apart tho

So after 3 days on stims (tested today on 4th day) my estrogen level is only at 50 something which I guess is really low. He upped the follistim to 225 tonight and I have to go tomorrow for bloodwork/us. Has anyone heard of a successful cycle starting out so low or do they usually get cancelled? I am worried the Lupron (which he didn't change) has me over suppressed.

Worried- I know its quite unlikely to change but some women actually never test positive on a hpt but do in a beta test so everything crossed that your one of those women ;-) Good luck for tomorrow x

Peachy- Well there was not really any decision to make as we only had 1 embie so soon as we knew that we were told 2 day transfer... what will be will be, as hard as it all is. Lets hope the odds are in our favour this year x

Rosie- Good luck for your next scan :) x

Pcct- Ooh glad your sensing things 'closing down', getting your body all fresh to kick start those eggies! :) x

Yeah been feeling little 'twinges' so hopefully everything is looking good

Yeah been feeling little 'twinges' so hopefully everything is looking good

Me too! And I started spotting some which means my lining is thinning and getting ready to ramp up soon I can't wait until my baseline so I get my dates figured out. Last time I stimmed for 14 days and although I didn't get to EC I was a slower responder. Hoping for a better outcome this time.:happydance:

AQ : all the best for ur surgery :)

Sanu: good luck with ur EC.. Great that hubs is there :happydance:

Cali: thanks for the encouragement.. Yup not everyone understands :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back