IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

wowzers, congrats lines!!!!! wooooop:happydance:

and kay, congrats and really hope fri is good news!!!
xxx

Klemon- Congrats to being pupo with twins! sorry to hear you were not too well but glad your better now :) lots of luck for OTD. When is OTD? and il add it to our 1st page :) x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I am having a relaxing day and preparing my mind for tomorrow. Need to pack my hospital bag too. Only need my dressing gown and slipper and a magazine so not too much to do :) I am feeling a little calmer today. Guess iv accepted this needs to be done to give us a chance of next cycle working. Also had some very positive news in the mail this morning! the appeal we lodged for further funding for 3rd IVF cycle with ICSI with the PCT has been dragging on for months and we have been getting nowhere so we got our local MP involved and she has had a response from the clinical chief director telling the clinical commissioning board that it is urgent my case be looked at again due to mis-management of previous cycle and due to our severe fertility issues with me having no tubes and very low AMH. So praying they grant us funding! everything crossed. Just need to wait and see what transpires now xxx

good luck tomo hun! xx

my otd is 9/2 x

Hey girls hope you don't mind me gegging in :)

I'm on my first try on ivf using icsi, been on buserelin injections ( reading through I wasn't even aware there was a nasal spray,) an now I'm on fostimon, two a day is not as bad as I imagined! Had the worst needle phobia ever and now I do them myself like a pro haha!
As I have pco I've needed a few extra scans but I'm in on Friday hopefully for my last baseline scan to check my follies then I'm in for Monday to get my eggs collected and a cyst drained too!

Africa queen your so lovely, your everywhere I look just offering advice and kind words, hope I've said it before but good luck for tomorrow xx

Hi and welcome Jamielee good luck :) I have a fear of needles too so after hearing ur now a pro has cheered me up now feeling okay about my injections :)!

It's really not so bad doing it myself, I think I would be worse if someone else was coming at me with a needle! You'll be fine I'm sure :) xx

:haha: yeah I think if u do it your self u have more control :)

It's so exciting to see all the positive news!! So this IVF stuff really can work...lol!! This process just got very real for me and DH as we wrote the $$$ big check for this cycle at my baseline yesterday...ugh. Finally we are starting...well I'm starting Gonal 300 & hcg 20 tomorrow evening with next appt on Monday. Thanks for updates on everyone's progress....seems to make me feel more in the "know"...like we sort of know what to expect...
Positive vibes to all!!

Kay- Huge congrats! :happydance::bfp::happydance: lots of women start with low rising numbers. As long as it doubles its a good sign. Good luck for Friday and keep us updated :) x

Jamie- Aww thanks hun. I am a 'old timer' on these forums so always about:haha: Good luck for your scan on Friday and hope cyst goes x

Jenn- Good luck for starting tomorrow x

I did my Trigger shot last night, I will enjoy a needle free day today then egg collection bright and early tomorrow morning.

AQ- Good luck to you!!

Klemon- CONGRATS On being PUPO with Twins!! HOw exciting!!:hugs: Now the 2WW to not test!! xoxo

Peachy.. I'm in the opposite boat as you... On monday my E2 level was 420 but I only have about 7 prominent follicles- the largest is almost 13. I'm waiting for today's estrogen/instructions... I feel like Im not developing a lot of follies for day 6 of stims... having a level of 50 i'd think was better because they can increase your meds and it will change daily! You'll see!! They had to lower mine and now I'm afraid its not growing fast enough... The mental stress this gives us is crazy

BabyD- Today my level is 129 and I had 10 measurable follies. She said the ultrasound was promising and it was good my level more than doubled so he isn't upping my dose anymore. I didn't even know this would be yet another damn worry and I still feel it's too low. I guess we'll see on Fri. My left ovary is hiding so hopefully they find some more over there. I hope you get the answers you want too.

Lineman-Woo-Hoo good for you!!!

Kay- Huge congratulations and I've seen much lower ones that had healthy babies!

Hey hope you don't mind if I join in! We just did ER today and we got 17 eggs!! Not sure what day we will do transfer. Sat or Monday...we will be putting two back it!!!

Good luck to all of you!!

hi gals:flower:
was a bit preoccupied with mild OHSS so was not able to update myself and you wonderful ladies abt me.
AQ: how are u? how are you holdin up with the surgery n all?:hugs:
Pcct: how many days of stimms remainin? wat did the scan say?

i see so many PUPOS m so happy for all of you! yay! yay!:hugs:

i m ok , the clinic will call me today with the embryo result! so the ET mite be today afternoon or tomo morning. yesturdays scan showed fluid so was on IV drips n fluids to keep me up!:dohh:
plus horrible vomitting! and the PIO hurts! is hot packs better or cold pack better for those PIO shots? my nurse says cold pack but i really cant understand y? as i assumed the hot pack will help the oil to clear out quickly! wats helpin you ladies? please let me knw
hi to klemon. mell, star, worred, wannabe,and all the other gals!
and hi to all the newbies:flower:

Hey hope you don't mind if I join in! We just did ER today and we got 17 eggs!! Not sure what day we will do transfer. Sat or Monday...we will be putting two back it!!!

Good luck to all of you!!

17 is awesome...Congrats! Hopefully they will all fertilize and you'll have your choice of embies....:happydance: Let us know how they grow!

Congrats to all the ladies who are PUPO!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :happydance:

I'm still waiting for darn AF to show up.. :dohh:
Keeping myself busy with cleaning up the house heh

Big hello to the rest of the gang!
AQ, Cali, Sanu, PCCT

welcome to all the newbies :baby:

Hi San am not stiming yet, I have my scan on Monday to see how everything is looking :)
Hi Allie 17 eggs is fab good luck :)
Hi flower :hi: I hope af shows soon for u!! Pain in the butt waiting for her when u need her!
Hi to everyone :hi:
Good luck to all pupo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"