IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Lyghtning- Lots of luck for EC! let us know how you get on x

Peachy- Yay for a good US! x

Allie- Welcome! 17 eggs is fab. Good luck for ET x

Sanu- Good luck for ET! Hope you feel better soon x

Flower- Hope the witch shows soon! x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Im all set and leaving for the hospital soon so il update tonight on how it all went. Nervous as hell! lol. Speak soon xxx

Thanks africaqueen :) I posted a lot more in the months when we still thought we could do it naturally (and I was symptom spotting and poas like crazy!!) but stayed away for a while once we knew we were going down the ivf route - really want to be more involved in the boards, they move so quickly though so I will try my best to keep up!!

Wow, huge congratulations to the bfps!! Gives me lots of hope when I see them :) Just need to keep myself busy for the next 13 days till our appointment haha. Then I'll be much more knowledgable about the process and can chat a bit more!

xx

wow m so excited for all the gals!
i had my transfer today, i had 2 1st grade embryos n 5 2nd grade ones. the 2 which wer excellent was transfered! the others are in the incubator to c how they trun out if they go to blastocyt stage! FS told he will cal us tomo to knw wh we hve to freeze them o no!
as of now m happy n excited!
PUPO with twins!:kiss::baby::baby:

AQ- good luck!! Thinking about you!!
San- congrats on bring pupo with twins!!!

Hi ladies-

I'm not new to BnB but new to IVF and I'm looking for some support...

A little bit about me: 4 failed IUI ( 1 Clomid, 3 Gonal Injects ). Did Lap in January, they found moderate endo! WHAT?! No signs, no nothing, EVER. Relived to have an actual "problem" but shocked and disappointed too! Removed all endo they could find.

Had follow-up earlier this week: doc suggested either 2-3 months suppresion on Lupron to possibly treat any endo leftover and then try natural or move to IVF right now. We are moving to IVF. I will begin my meds ( 1st bcp and Lupron and so on ) tomorrow. I'm 31, DH 40 no other issues.

I am nervous and excited and hoping to have success. Just looking for any advice on nutrition? Physical activity during--is that a no-no? Should I totally give up caffeine and alcohol NOW or wait until 2ww? And, how much weight am I going to gain????? And guys, is this going to work? Hahahha

Thanks SO much and good luck to you ALL!!!:thumbup:

AQ-Good luck on your procedure! I know it will go perfectly and you definately deserve it!

Sunshine-Hello! Hopefully time goes very fast for you nerves are the worst!

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick update from me. We got my FET scheduled for March 5!! Glad to have my date now. Will be back later for personals!

Hey congrats San being pupo with twins :))
Welcome sunshine :)
Hi Cali that's great u have a date for fet :)

thanks pcct! c its all real now for me! thanks or the support that u have been givin me

AQ, holding you in my prayers today and tomorrow. All the best, let s know how it goes. :hugs:

yay San- enjoy your 2ww!!!

cali- thats really not too long to wait at all!

lpear- good luck with testing xx

hey to everyone else xx

ps- anyone test early?? sooo wanting to poas already!! otd not for another week!!

klemoncake - I am with you! My blood test is next Thursday. Kinda nervous. Really like just thinking I am PUPO and really do not want another negative!! Trying to stay positive! Anyone one have horriable thirst from the progestrone injections? My goodness I drink like a horse!!

Hi wanna I am thirsty all the time, hence y I'm peeing a lot lol
Aq - hope all went ok.
Wishing every one good luck
X

Hey hope you don't mind if I join in! We just did ER today and we got 17 eggs!! Not sure what day we will do transfer. Sat or Monday...we will be putting two back it!!!

Good luck to all of you!!

17 is awesome...Congrats! Hopefully they will all fertilize and you'll have your choice of embies....:happydance: Let us know how they grow!

Thanks!!

So 10 out of the 17 were mature and all 10 fertilized!!! Now we just wait for a call Saturday to see if we transfer which will be day 3 or we could do ET on Monday the 5th day!!

yay San- enjoy your 2ww!!!

cali- thats really not too long to wait at all!

lpear- good luck with testing xx

hey to everyone else xx

ps- anyone test early?? sooo wanting to poas already!! otd not for another week!!

when i had my last IVF i tested a week before obviousley just to make sure the trigger had left my system lol! didnt stop me testing every day though! ;)

san congratulations on been pupo!!! have everything crossed for you!

AQ hope your ok and recovering well :D

hi everyone else hope all is well with everyone!

i go for my baseline tomorrow and start i presume stimms tomorrow night my ec has been brought forward to wc 11th now :D i reckon it will be the wednesday now x

OMG keep the bfps coming....kay and lineman...that is such awesome news!!!! Huge Congrats...this makes me so excited to see IVF working!

Any of you ladies experience OHSS symptoms? If so, when in the cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->