IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hi ladies.

Just popping on to say all went well with my surgery and i am home in bed now feeling a bit sore and shattered but other than that i am fine ;-) they found a small patch of Endo on my left ovary but not severe and some scar tissue on my bowel. Other than that i am fine and good to go for next IVF :) they also did a womb biopsy which they sending the lab and il get results in 6wks but no reason to worry as everything looks healthy with my womb :) so happy! xxx

Sanu- Congrats for being pupo with twins! x

Cali- Yay for having a start date for your FET x

LPEAR- Good luck with testing x

Allie- 10 embies is fantastic! good luck for ET x

Rosie- Good luck for your scan x

Hi to all the gang xxx

hi gals!
AQ: gud to knw that u r doin gud! u r there in our prayers. Have a gud n ful recovery.
Pcct: my OTD is on feb 14th! …. Hopin for 2 lil cupids!
RAF n sunshine welcome to the grp
Cali: all the best for FET!
Klemon: thanks dear! How r u doin? But this 2WW is getting to me
Wannabe: even m all time thirsty! N peeing like I am an open dam! Don’t think anything negative! If u want something with all ur heart then the universe sets out to do it for you. Our prayers r there with u.
Allie: that’s a great no ! fingers crossed for your ET
Rosie: thank u so much dear! EC is fast approaching for u rite! All the best!
Ttcbaby: I did have a mild OHSS, symptoms wer there soon after EC, but doc took care of it rite away with fluids as I was goin wk! now nothing is bothering me!:hugs:
hi to all the others! :dust::dust:

That's great San :) wishing u tones of luck :)

Good luck Sanumolu, how exciting
Sunshine, keep up fluids and protein and good luck !

AFM, I had egg retrieval this morning and I don't know whether to be happy or gutted, a little bit of both really.

They retrieved 25 eggs, 19 of which are mature enough to use but because there were so many they are doing a 'freeze all' which means no transfer on Wednesday.
They say I have to rest my ovaries for a month after my next period so I think we're looking at late march to do what I though was going to happen in 5 days.

I am so happy to get so many eggs, I hope 70% fertilise and 40% turn into blastocysts like the statistics say but I'm so gutted to play the waiting game again

Another bfp here I tested this morning, I'm happy but very nervous coz its only been 5 months since mc, so I'm gonna try & chill until my scan & pray its all ok.

Lyghting- congrats on number of eggs, I had freeze all, I have to say frozen cycle was lovely compared to fresh & I got bfp so good luck.

Aq- glad ur on the mend hope it will b worth it in the end u deserve it good luck.

To those that r in 2ww keep thinking positive thoughts good luck
To everyone good luck xx

babyhope: congrats..... so happy for you!
lyghting: hmmm can understand your situation but tak a break! ur body needs it after making so many eggies!

Jamie_lee_c_
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thanked others: 6
Currently Feeling:
Hi girls sorry ive not been very vocal but had nothing to report, and as its my first time no experience to comment, just been in for my baseline scan and my egg collection is on Tuesday, my follies are in between 18 and 10 and my cyst is 24.. Damn thing!
How did everyone take to being sedated and afterwards?

Hi to everyone hope your all ok x

Lyhtning- Wow thats a good load of eggs! you rest up and FET will happen before you can blink x

Babyhope - :happydance::bfp::happydance: HUGE CONGRATS and happy and healthy 9mths! x

Hi to the gang. I am feeling quite sore today so laying in bed reading and my dad is coming round when dh goes to work with a box set of 24:thumbup: xxx

Jamie- Cross posted there. As regards the sedation for EC, it is fine. You wake up feeling like you have just had a little sleep and i had no pain and after a cuppa and a biscuit and a wee, they let you go home xxx

OMG keep the bfps coming....kay and lineman...that is such awesome news!!!! Huge Congrats...this makes me so excited to see IVF working!

Any of you ladies experience OHSS symptoms? If so, when in the cycle?

Thank You!! I only felt mild OHSS for a couple of days after my ER. I got really bloated and my stomach felt so hard like it was full of cement. I looked 7 months pregnant! I was so scared mu IVF cycle was going to get cancelled so I drank A TON of gatorade and ate a lot of protein bars! Luckily after doing that for a few days, I started feeling much better!

babyhope:happydance: yay!!

AQ- glad your back home and it went ok, get better soon xx

come on the 2ww ers!!!

kay- if you got mild OHSS after ER did you get any symtpoms before your bfp?? my ohss has totally settled now, but im kind of hoping for it to come back to be later ohss so i know im preggo..didnt know if you could have early onset after er and then not get anything when preg??

lpear- how u doing?? thinking of you xx

to all the ladies who are in the 2ww or who are facing 2ww soon... i m totally jobless and had nothing else to do! so i went online and checked what my lil embies will be upto during this time n this is wat i got! felt i should share it here as its wonderful to imagine those 2 lil embies doin these lil deeds:baby::baby:
This is what happens in a 3 day transfer:

1 day post transfer - embryo is growing and developing
2 days post transfer - Embryo is now a blastocyst
3 days post transfer - Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4 days post transfer - Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5 days post transfer - Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6 days post transfer - Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7 days post transfer - Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
8 days post transfer - Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9 days post transfer - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10 days post transfer - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11 days post transfer - HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

This is what happens in a 5 day (blastocyst) transfer:

1 day post transfer - Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2 days post transfer - Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3 days post transfer - Implantation begins, as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4 days post transfer - Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5 days post transfer - Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
6 days post transfer - Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7 days post transfer - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8 days post transfer - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9 days post transfer - HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

I like this as we don't know what is going on in our insides at this point in time, it is really nice to know what our bodies and embryo's may be doing!:hugs:

Well went to docs this morning, I'm on BCP for 2 weeks, then Lupron for another, and then we begin stimming ( mid- Feb )

I'm super worried about OHSS?? Does that always happen? Does Gatorade really help??

babyhope:happydance: yay!!

AQ- glad your back home and it went ok, get better soon xx

come on the 2ww ers!!!

kay- if you got mild OHSS after ER did you get any symtpoms before your bfp?? my ohss has totally settled now, but im kind of hoping for it to come back to be later ohss so i know im preggo..didnt know if you could have early onset after er and then not get anything when preg??

lpear- how u doing?? thinking of you xx

I know this wasn't to me but I'll answer ;) I had just some mild ohss and it went away around transfer time or a little after. I didn't start getting ohss symptoms until after I got my bfp. So don't be worried!

CONGRATS BABYHOPE! WOWW LOTS OF LUCK HERE!!!

I posted this on the other thread most of you are on.. but I'm hoping for a response here too... xoxo

Sorry i have been off the map for a few days.. life gets hectic.

I need some help/advice... today is day 8 of stims. I feel bloated and my last E2 reading from Wednesday's bloods was 945 (day 6). The RE told me today that I'm a low responder.. only 8 follicles seen right now- all between 14-17mm. I'm on 1cc menopur and 75ml gonal f every night and I've been taking ganirelix since wednesday.

I'm feeling really discouraged at this point. I'm only 30, no other fertility issues on my end and my E2 is high enough. Why am I a low responder.. what does that even mean? In the moment I didn't ask the questions I should have so I'm wondering if this isn't going to be a good cycle. He said i will probably retrieve next wednesday, Feb 6th and theyre hoping for a 5day transfer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point. I'm bloated, sore and feel like a pin cushion. Waiting on today's bloods.

I'll do personals later... so much work to do. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->