IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Sanu, Kay, and lineman - thanks for explaining the OHSS to me! I am so afraid of getting it as I have to travel for my IVF cycle. Once I am back home, I am afraid the docs. here wont be able to help me should I have a tough time with the OHSS as they are not to educated on fertility medications.

Babyhopes - congrats!!!! any symptoms?

Hi ladies, guess what? BFP!! In total shock, can't take it in!
DH and I are away for the weekend so will do personals on Sunday if I can.

Just a summary of my cycle:

125 gonal-f from CD2-CD13 with cetrotide from CD7-CD13. Collected 11 eggs 9 fertilized with IVF. One put back on day 3. 2 4AB blasts on ice. They also did a high dose of busrerelin on day of ET as recent research shows it helps with implantation. Beta 182 14 days after EC. Will post symptoms on Sunday as I've had a few!

Love to all, thanks for the support, baby dust!

LPEAR THAT'S AMAZING NEWS !! CONGRATS!! :dance:
Lot of bfp rolling in such a lucky thread!

AQ- So glad you are doing well and so much closer to your bfp!

BabyD- I don't know much about all of this but everyone says to remember it's quality not quantity. I had another ultrasound today and now have 14 follies and the biggest is 13 but my e2 has been so much lower than yours it's so confusing to me. I found some sort of formula that uses your e2 progression to figure out if you will be successful or not and am going to have my sister try to decipher it for me tonight. I haven't gotten my level back today yet though. A lot of women on here are getting lucky and I hope that gives you more hope because it certainly does for me.

AQ- So glad you are doing well and so much closer to your bfp!

BabyD- I don't know much about all of this but everyone says to remember it's quality not quantity. I had another ultrasound today and now have 14 follies and the biggest is 13 but my e2 has been so much lower than yours it's so confusing to me. I found some sort of formula that uses your e2 progression to figure out if you will be successful or not and am going to have my sister try to decipher it for me tonight. I haven't gotten my level back today yet though. A lot of women on here are getting lucky and I hope that gives you more hope because it certainly does for me.

Thanks Peachy- It is giving me so much hope.. I'm just so confused by the process and even though the doctors say I'm doing fine and that I'm just a low responder, I dont get it. Thanks for the hope and vote of confidence. I greatly appreciate that! what is your E2?

Wow, this is amazing seeing all the bfps!! HUGE congrats to you girls, happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

I can't contribute too much since I haven't officially started for a few weeks, but I'm learning a lot reading everything on this thread ;)

Lpear- :happydance::bfp::happydance: HUGE CONGRATS!! Happy and healthy 9mths. Enjoy every moment. Wow this thread is turning out to be very lucky! lets hope all these BFPS will have a domino effect for the rest of us waiting to for OTD or waiting to start:cloud9: xxx

My Doctor called today with my bloodwork results...I'm still pregnant!! My beta is now 200.7 so its still a little lower than she would like but it did rise and double in the past 48 hours. Im going to try and stay positive!

This thread seems to be a very lucky one!!!

Hey ladies need some advice, I have been looking into doing mabye 2 or 3 acupuncture one just befor ec and et .. Or should I just opt for a massage?? All I want is to feel less tense and relaxed - as right now my body is aching all over and just want my body to feel relaxed which would you say would be best?

Hey ladies need some advice, I have been looking into doing mabye 2 or 3 acupuncture one just befor ec and et .. Or should I just opt for a massage?? All I want is to feel less tense and relaxed - as right now my body is aching all over and just want my body to feel relaxed which would you say would be best?

I'm wondering the same! I had 2 massages this week and I'm debating acupunture.. never did it before but i'm intrigued!

I'm wondering the same! I had 2 massages this week and I'm debating acupunture.. never did it before but i'm intrigued!

Am the same , am actually getting stressed thinking what I'd be best to do lol - all tho they tell u to have like 1 go every week when I really just want something to take away the strain on my body from work and just feel relaxed , what sort of massages did u go for?

Hey - I did accu the whole time I was stimming and the day after EC and the day after ET. I also went yesterday which was a week after ET. I think it is very relaxing and seems to stay with you longer than a massage. That is me though everyone is different. The lady also told me why she was placing needles where. For instance she puts alot in my legs for circulation and then some in my tummy for lining issues. I think it is great. The doc just said do not do it on day of transfer.

Thanks wannabe - so would u say if I go for it just before ec and maybe once after et?

Am the same , am actually getting stressed thinking what I'd be best to do lol - all tho they tell u to have like 1 go every week when I really just want something to take away the strain on my body from work and just feel relaxed , what sort of massages did u go for?

PCCT- I just went for a relaxing one.. a little deep tissue on my neck and shoulders.. but i tried to stay away from my lower back while on these stims.. I may make an acupuncture appt for tomorrow actually.. i'm scared.. i'm so sick of needles!!!!

Hey - I did accu the whole time I was stimming and the day after EC and the day after ET. I also went yesterday which was a week after ET. I think it is very relaxing and seems to stay with you longer than a massage. That is me though everyone is different. The lady also told me why she was placing needles where. For instance she puts alot in my legs for circulation and then some in my tummy for lining issues. I think it is great. The doc just said do not do it on day of transfer.

Thanks Wannabe! I'm gonna go for it.. hope the needles aren't too bad! Thanks for the suggestion! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->