IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

the needles are nothing!!! Not compared to the needles we are all use too!!! I do not even feel them. Good luck! I hope you like it! :kiss:

Just made my appointment for Monday afternoon!!!
Woo hoo am just trying to get hold of one at the min there's a few I can go to but this one specials in fertility so hoping to get booked it soon :) how much is ur acuu?

They said for the inital appointment its on $65.. I just entered that into a currency converter.. so if it's accurate, it says 65.00 Us Dollars = 37.74 Pounds Sterling

That's great :) the first place I looked wanted £45 this other place that deals with fertility is £35 :) he is so busy so. Hope he can fit me in

That's great :) the first place I looked wanted £45 this other place that deals with fertility is £35 :) he is so busy so. Hope he can fit me in

TRy to get in! Even if you have to splurge and spend the 45! I dont have that pound symbol! lol xo

Haha!! Yeah I don't mind paying the £45 plus the clinic is closer but doesn't have any fertility specilest :shrug:

well im on day 5 of injections and all my worry and upset was for nothing! The injections are fine and so far not feeling any different. Dont know if anyone can help me though, im due on monday / tuesday but still my boobs seem bigger and tender. is this normal? is it just me, unless ive gained weight and gone straight to my boobs. TMI im sure but just want to know if this is normal on buserelin?
hope everyone is doing ok and had a good week. x

Hi jp am on buserlin and my boobs r feeling exactly the same very very tender and sensitive - I got a little bloated as well an thought I had defo out weight in but been lossi g weight all week - so defo a side affect Hun :hugs:

Thanks PCCT glad its not me, well you know what i mean. How long have you been on buserelin for? i started monday 28th and on it until stimming starts on 14th. seems like ages but the first 5 days have gone pretty quick. I def wont have been losing weight this week for the first time ever ive not eaten diet food or low fat food because i kept reading bad stuff about it. im sure i wont have gained weight but my lower stomach and boobs are definatley bigger!Not making me happy but hope its not permanent (well i dont mind if baby appears of course). Other than that i feel great, im not even pre menstrual and snappy which i normally am (only to DH) . I am due on on mon/tues but is that going to be as per my normal cycle or are these drugs going to effect?
What is your time scale on buserelin?then is it menopaur for you to? x

I have been on it 2 weeks today now - I have my baseline scan on Monday and hoping to start stims Monday night or tue either menpour or gonal f.
I started day 1 of my cycle rather than cd21 so not to sure about af - mine won't be due for another 2 weeks so not too sure what will happen.
My first couple days on buserlin I was dizzy and had really bad headaches then read about having plenty fluid and headaches ect have been fine :) today I have been been very hormonal and I yesterday I had really bad road rage at people :shock: snapping at little things- am hoping it eases off soon I don't like it, yet the only person I get really happy with is my oh :shrug: lol

Me and My dH seem to be getting on really well at the moment and normally before AF i am quite short and irritable , never to anyone else only to him. but thats not happening yet! i wont speak to soon.
I read about fluids and have been drinking loads and not had a headache yet but going to the loo loads cos of the water intake. I think by end of week 2 i may experience a few things but not yet except the boob thing. hope not to have too much weight gain as all last year when i thought we were starting treatment i lost weight and kept it off. then our treatment got delayed till after xmas and i gained 8lbs back! to which ive not lost again ahhh!
Im on the buserlin same amount of time as you from what it seems, and the menopaur ive been told im only on for 9 days. its all very daunting but hope it goes smoothly.
hope your scan goes well monday and u are ready for the next stage of this journey.
Is this your first fertility treatment?
x

Pcct- I have been doing acupuncture for about 6 or 7 weeks and I love it. Yesterday my snoring actually woke me up (oops) and I can never sleep anywhere but home. I read somewhere visualization is supposed to help so after the needles are in (doesn't hurt and only takes a minute) I think of everything that's going to happen and the outcome I want. I picture a happy baby in there! Well apparently at least til I doze off lol.

BabyD- My level today came back at 516. I just don't get it. She told me not to worry and it's more about where the levels are at maturity. My lining was at 11 and she said anything over 7 is good. I sooo wish we could stop worrying!

BabyD- I could have missed it somewhere in all these posts but did they tell you yet when you will trigger? Mine was saying Mon or perhaps Tues (ultrasound on Sun will help with that) and I know you are a day ahead of me.

Pcct- I have been doing acupuncture for about 6 or 7 weeks and I love it. Yesterday my snoring actually woke me up (oops) and I can never sleep anywhere but home. I read somewhere visualization is supposed to help so after the needles are in (doesn't hurt and only takes a minute) I think of everything that's going to happen and the outcome I want. I picture a happy baby in there! Well apparently at least til I doze off lol.

BabyD- My level today came back at 516. I just don't get it. She told me not to worry and it's more about where the levels are at maturity. My lining was at 11 and she said anything over 7 is good. I sooo wish we could stop worrying!

Jp - am on nasal spary buserlin so I find my side affects kicked in after my 3rd spary ( am on 4 a day) I believe I will still be taken the spary while on stims too but on a lower does.
Yeah this is the first fertility treatment I have used we had no other choice but to go straight to ivf.

Hi peachy - I read that too / well when am doing my relaxation CDs it says to try picture what is going on at each stage of ur treatment :).... Am really looking forward to doing the acu even if people do say there is no prove that it helps woman with ivf and we r just wasting money - as long as it relaxes my body and gets the blood flown am happy With that coz pretty much that's why us ladies do it - to relax and de stress our body and minds right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->