IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Pcct- Sorry I don't know why that posted twice. My doc said to try it for that aspect yes but my acupuncurist says it does a lot more. She encourages women to start well before ivf starts (she said I started late and is disappointed that I won't take herbs) because it can actually improve fertility like improving egg quality and blood flow to the uterus to help implantation and keep baby thriving. She says to continue for the first 12 weeks to decrease chance of miscarriage. Not sure if I believe it all or not but like most am willing to try anything and it makes me feel better. I pay $65 a session and of course insurance doesn't cover that either.

:dohh: it doubles posts for me too sometimes lol - yeah am guna give it a shot I so can't wait :) I have heard people,say all sorts bout things to eat ect but am really not up for all that

BabyD- I could have missed it somewhere in all these posts but did they tell you yet when you will trigger? Mine was saying Mon or perhaps Tues (ultrasound on Sun will help with that) and I know you are a day ahead of me.

Pcct- I have been doing acupuncture for about 6 or 7 weeks and I love it. Yesterday my snoring actually woke me up (oops) and I can never sleep anywhere but home. I read somewhere visualization is supposed to help so after the needles are in (doesn't hurt and only takes a minute) I think of everything that's going to happen and the outcome I want. I picture a happy baby in there! Well apparently at least til I doze off lol.

BabyD- My level today came back at 516. I just don't get it. She told me not to worry and it's more about where the levels are at maturity. My lining was at 11 and she said anything over 7 is good. I sooo wish we could stop worrying!

Peachy-- they told me today that i'll probably have my retrieval on Wednesday of next week but I'll know more tomorrow and Sunday..So i guess that means a monday trigger- we're so close on this one!! . I thought I was gonna go sooner too!!! My E2 Level was 1916 today!! CRAZY high i think... I hope i dont go into OHSS... i only have 8 follicles around 13-17mm now... and I'm on SUCH a low dose of gonal f and menopur and I've been on ganirelix for 4 days now! I didnt ask about my lining.. I dont know what number is good.. he just said mine looks good.

What injections are you on now.. and for how many days? I'm bloated.. look prego already.. aside from the anxiety and worrying i feel ok.. hugs to u in Minnesota!!

Kay- So happy for you that your numbers have risen. I hope they continue to do so. Great news x

Hi to Pcct, Peachy, BabyD and the gang xxx

Hey AQ! How are you doing?? Quick question for you... on day 8 of stims today and got my E2 level back from this mornings bloods.. its 1916... isnt that really high??

Hi BabyD, I am ok thanks just quite sore and tired but getting there.
As regards bloods im sorry but got no idea as our clinic doesnt do any bloods during cycles, just scans... im sure someone will know whats normal though xxx

Hi BabyD, I am ok thanks just quite sore and tired but getting there.
As regards bloods im sorry but got no idea as our clinic doesnt do any bloods during cycles, just scans... im sure someone will know whats normal though xxx

Thanks.. are you resting??

Yes, i have been on the sofa with my blanket watching tv all day :)
Plan on having a shower tomorrow and changing my bandage and maybe getting out for a breathe of fresh air as should be feeling a little less sore xxx

I'm glad you're resting up! Being sore and changing bandages doesn't seem fun! How's the weather in Liverpool now that you're getting fresh air? Its SO cold in New York.. I took my dog for a walk before and i thought my hands were going to fall off!

The weather in Liverpool is around 7c right now so not too bad and im all cosy with my blanket :) we did have snow last week for a few days but it soon went. I have heard it gets very cold in NY? I have always longed to go to NYC for a wkend of shopping and sightseeing around xmas time. Have you ever been to the UK? xxx

Hi AQ glad ur resting and hope u have a speedy recovery :hugs:
I have always waned to go to new York too for shopping and sight seeing :)
The weather here in Scotland is -2c glad the rain and wind has settled all tho I noticed the roof of my car icing over :shock:

The weather in Liverpool is around 7c right now so not too bad and im all cosy with my blanket :) we did have snow last week for a few days but it soon went. I have heard it gets very cold in NY? I have always longed to go to NYC for a wkend of shopping and sightseeing around xmas time. Have you ever been to the UK? xxx

The weather here varies so much! Yesterday it was 50(F) and today its around 30..(just below freezing). We had snow last week as well followed by beautiful warmer sunny weather. NYC during Christmas is SOOO crowded. I avoid midtown at all costs! But.. it is so beautiful...the shopping, the stores..the lights.. I've never been to UK.. only other European countries.. My husband is dying to see London! Maybe one day... lets hope for a babymoon!

Ooh that's chilly Pcct! whereabouts in Scotland are you? my mum was born in Fife and my nan was scottish xxx

Oh i can imagine how crowded NYC gets at Christmas time! would love to be part of it all though. Would def need a load of cash tho to hit those shops! lol xxx

Am in Stirlingshire bang in the middle of Edinburgh and Glasgow :) my clinic is in tayside am at Dundee ninewells hospital :) - my sister lives in Cheshire so I have been to Liverpool many times I loveeeee it and shopping there is amazing!!!

AQ- sorry you are uncomfortable but glad you're staying cozy. Hope your hubby really is treating you like a queen!

BabyD- I am still on 10Lupron 75 Menopur and 225 Follistim. Tomorrow hubby and I start the Doxycycline. Today is day 7 for me. I think your e2 is fine they are supposed to double right and be like 200 per folly? Wouldn't it be great if you have some they can't see? I actually even asked the gal today how she can even tell since they all look the same. She said practice lol. She said 10 days of stims is about average. You all talk about the weather well right now it's about -12 F here and with the windchill factor it feels like -30. It just gets so cold the numbers no longer matter. It's snowing lots of light fluffy snow so it looks like a snow globe out there. Freezing but beautiful.

hi gals a quick question ! my ET was on 31st n now i started spotting pretty badly! dont knw wats happening! any idea? m freaking out

Hey AQ! How are you doing?? Quick question for you... on day 8 of stims today and got my E2 level back from this mornings bloods.. its 1916... isnt that really high??

My levels were 3780 on day 8. But I did develop mild OHSS. After my day 8 stims though I triggered that night so they didn't let mine get any higher. And I had 15 mature eggs. Hope this answers your questions. But again, I think everyone is different.

I had my 2nd beta today. My levels went from 280 to 588 in 2 days. So now waiting on the ultrasound at 6 weeks. I thought the worrying would stop once I had my levels rechecked but it hasn't.

Sank I don't know about et but after my iui, which I heard is the same process....I spotted and the Dr said it would be nor all. If it gets heavier I would call the Dr. Oh and when my sister got pregnant, which was naturally she was having what can only be described as a full blown period. The Dr said it was probably that the embie implanted on a vein.....I hope that is what is causing it :) implant lil embie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->