IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Sanu- Are you on progesterone injections or suppositories? I read spotting can happen with suppositories and implantation. When you say spotting badly do you really mean spotting or are you really bleeding? Trust your instincts and if you are worried call. That's what your doctor is there for and it will make you feel better.

Lineman- I worry about every little thing all the time so I am a bit of a hypocrite when I say you should try to relax. It's in Gods hands now and your beta more than doubled! I am no expert but after two drawn out ectopic pregnancies I was a number stalker and I would have loved to have yours as a good sign. I am praying to have the same worry real soon. Besides people say you'll worry for 18 yrs after the 9 mos but really it will last forever!

Thanks! This is my first ever pregnancy so I really don't know how my body will react. I know I'll feel better once I see a heartbeat :)

Hi girls, can anyone help? This will be our first IVF with ICSI, everything with me is fine, but DH's count is very low.

What (if any) supplements did you take before and during treatment? I'm trying to research the best vitamins etc to take but becoming overwhelmed with all the choices! For example, Royal Jelly seems to be great but is there any point in me taking it? I'd like to know what's best for both of us to take without messing up any hormones and affecting the treatment.

hi ttcbaby and peachy:
thanks for ur timely advice! i m progestrone inj.... i called the clinic they told not to worry as it was the old bleed not new bleed! but told to tak rest n keep on monitoring the bleedin, if it increases or bleeds like AF then to get to the clinic as soon as possible, i m to wait for one more day n if i stil bleed then do to the clinic anyway .:dohh: sorry for panicking:wacko:

Rafswife- I use pregncare conception they r good.
Sanu- hope ur ok,I panick over every thing even wen u get bfp it's not over.
Hope ur all ok.
X

Raf- we r using pregnacare too the one for him as her

Hi girls, can anyone help? This will be our first IVF with ICSI, everything with me is fine, but DH's count is very low.

What (if any) supplements did you take before and during treatment? I'm trying to research the best vitamins etc to take but becoming overwhelmed with all the choices! For example, Royal Jelly seems to be great but is there any point in me taking it? I'd like to know what's best for both of us to take without messing up any hormones and affecting the treatment.

I used pregnacare but would also strongly recommend acupuncture - see my thread bfp success with acupuncture. They can also treat men too

Hi mrs e I seen it thread and am now booked in for acupuncture on Monday :) really can't wait!

Sanu no problem! It is normal to be panicky right now. Take it and easy and let us know hwo you are doing.

RAF - I am taking a bunch of things....Me and DH have started taking Coq10 200mgs. I am taking a prenatal, Royal Jelly, and have ordered something called PQQ which my GP recommended for both me and DH. I havent started as I have just ordered it. It is suppposed to be similar to Coq10 but when used in conjunction it is supposed to have great outcomes. The last thing I was thinking of adding was the pregnitude and maybe an iron supplement but havent done it yet.

Linemans- I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see your next big beta!!

So here's my update.. still 8 follicles and a few smaller ones.. but they think 8 will be mature so thats good news...

I trigger Tonight or tomorrow!! So thats an ER for monday or tuesday!!!

dont knw WATS HAPPENING! i think thats the worst part of 2ww... spotting stopped but still on watch! m scared! m cramping! dont have a clue wats goin on...... god wish 14th would come sooner!

Sanu- Aww hun, sorry you are finding the first stage of the 2ww so stressful. Its usually the 2nd wk thats the worst. The only advice i can give is that what will be will be. By OTD you will either be pregnant or not and all the stressing and upset we put ourselves through whilst waiting makes no difference at all. Its all down to fate once our precious embies are transferred. I know its awful after all we endure with the IVF and then this wait is pure torture but try and stay calm the best you can and lots of luck x

Pcct- Ah yes Liverpool is amazing for shopping and night life too. Love it :) i would love to go to Edinburgh for a wkend at some point this year as i have never been. x

Hi to all the gang and i hope our newly pregnant ladies are all doing well and those in 2ww are managing to preserve their sanity somehow ;-)

AFM- I went to the supermarket today for a few things with my dad and ended up almost fainting so came back home to bed :( had a cup of tea with lots of sugar an that seemed to help so my blood sugar must of been low maybe due to the GA from the other day xxx

Ah yeah Edinburgh is great I was there today :)
Glad after having some sugar u r better :hugs:
Today I was been very moody then crying after wards :( don't like theses moods! Had to have a few hours sleep so feeling a bit better
When u ladies were dr and to those theta still are , where ur moods like this too?

we usded for the month before the sanatogen mother and father to be vitamins used them back in 2010 and this time round too boots normally have them on 3 for 2 x

dont knw WATS HAPPENING! i think thats the worst part of 2ww... spotting stopped but still on watch! m scared! m cramping! dont have a clue wats goin on...... god wish 14th would come sooner!

sanu- I cramped SO bad and just knew I would get a bfn. Even after my 1st beta I cramped and though I was having a mc. But everything has been fine. There have been several bfp's on here that said they cramped during the 2ww. Hope this can ease your mind a little Hun!

Pcct- Yes I had episodes like that also. Wasn't sure if it was the meds or the stress of the whole thing but the odd the thing is that I started feeling more emotionally stable after starting stims. Again not sure if it is the hormones themselves or the fact that there seemed to be a purpose now and being very busy trying to figure it all out with all yhe shoys and doctor visits.

Sanu-I am very sorry you feel so bad about it all. You have a longer bed rest time than most of us I think and it's definately hard to keep yourself busy. I am taking a week off work after transfer because I am on my feet for so long and play to lay around the first few days so I recorded all my favorite shows to catch up on during that time, have a few good romance novels to read,have games on my phone and plan to have a couple visit and pass some time with me. Nothing will make you forget about it until the 14th but perhaps you could find a few more distractions.

AQ- I had the same thing happen to me before. Your body went through a big trauma and is weak right now. Listen to it and rest. Pamper yourself and let yourself heal you've been through a lot. Besides you'll be having to deal with all again soon enough!

Pcct- Yes I had episodes like that also. Wasn't sure if it was the meds or the stress of the whole thing but the odd the thing is that I started feeling more emotionally stable after starting stims. Again not sure if it is the hormones themselves or the fact that there seemed to be a purpose now and being very busy trying to figure it all out with all yhe shoys and doctor visits.

Sanu-I am very sorry you feel so bad about it all. You have a longer bed rest time than most of us I think and it's definately hard to keep yourself busy. I am taking a week off work after transfer because I am on my feet for so long and play to lay around the first few days so I recorded all my favorite shows to catch up on during that time, have a few good romance novels to read,have games on my phone and plan to have a couple visit and pass some time with me. Nothing will make you forget about it until the 14th but perhaps you could find a few more distractions.
That's how I feel today and yesterday was the worse I have been and now I just can't stop crying! I mean I really don't want to feel like way but can't help it :( part of me feels lonely and part of feels like am being judge by people who havnt got a clue what's it like to be going thru this :(

Sanu- I'm so sorry you're not feeling great! Hugs to you.

PCCT- I had to cancel my acupunture appointment- I just found out i'm having my retrieval on Monday morning- so much more exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->