IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

hi everyone :flower: WOW 5 bfps already :D

AQ how are you feeling? hope your resting up :hugs:

Had my baseline yesterday lining was 4.3 and had 15 follies and 17 on other side less than 6mm started stimms tonight, theyve said EC will be either the 13th or 15th :D

Pcct- I know it's hard and I hated all the crying I did too. Just keep reminding yourself it's going to go by fast and be over soon. These feelings will pass.

Baby- YAY! Glad I am not far behind as I am so bloated and uncomfortable. If you trigger tonight will it be Tues morning?

Aw baby thus great news :) u an always re book ur appt for a few days after right?
Rosie that's great news :)
Aw peach I hope so too , I had a lovely chat with oh so am feeling so much better and he is a lot more understanding - he has been get past 2 weeks and today he was only trying to light my mood but I wasn't haven't it lol

I'm triggering tonight at 10:30 for a Monday morning retrieval.. I'm so happy to only have the HCG tonight and nothing else!!! They told me to only give myself 5,000 of HCG rather than 10,000.. anyone know why?? Can't wait till u get ur trigger time Peachy--- our 2ww together will be less anxious!!

Pcct- my grandma & grandad come from Scotland, I've been doing my ancestry it's amazing.
Sanu I've had real bad cramping & horrendous back ache, I woz going out my mind but in the 2nd week I just decided to chill coz it wasn't doing me any good, good luck hun

How exciting Hun I can't for Monday to see if I get any more dates in sight :)

Hey ladies!! Wow 5 bfps!! That's awesome.

Our ET is going to be this Monday at noon!!! And I can test on the 15th....but im sure I will test before then...lol

Rosie- Wow that is a lot of follies! great news! I am feeling a little better thanks, just tired so been relaxing all afternoon x

BabyD- Yay for trigger tonight and enjoy your needle free day tomorrow! best of luck for monday's EC x

Allie- Cross posted there :) good luck for monday! il add your OTD to the 1st page x

Hey ladies- What is considered spotting. This morning I was having cramps kinda like when you know your about to start and then and this might be TMI there was like light brownish/pink. It only happened on the toilet paper and only 2x by mid afternoon it was gone. Would that be considered spotting or just old blood?

Aq,Peachy , linemans: thank u gals! U understand me better than any1 else! I get it AQ I need to relax! Wat wil happen will happen! Now m planning to read a book, watch movies, hunt for our dream home n book a vacation to Maldives soon after the OTD. So that I will have something to look forward to no matter wat. I already finished one book! It was a medical adventure ! nice book ! now have to start on the next one! Today huby n his parents are home so having my mind ful!
No cramps or bleed today!
Aq: stay put . take care of urself… u need the attention now k! have a gud recovery!
Pcct: its totally normal! There wer days wen a completely different person comes out of me n starts crying n yelling! Its k its just the medicines! Poor my huby had to tolerate me in the worst conditions,
Linemans: thank u hun! That makes me feel better! Hope is still there!
Peachy: m rite on track with ur ideas of finding more distractions!
Baby: thanks sweetheart! Hugs to u too!all the best for ER! Fingers crossed
Wannabe: I think that’s just spottin , I had a wipe of old blood which came up only ones!

Hi ladies,

Well it has been a while since my last post. I'm in the 2ww and OTD was due to be 07/02.

Unfortunately I'm going to be bringing the lucky thread with all of these BFP's down. Last night (8dp4dt) I noticed that the progesterone gel that came out was tinged with red/brown and some mucous (sorry TMI). I was happy as I thought it was maybe implantation bleeding. A few hours later the bleeding got worse and now I have been experiencing heavy bleeding for the last 24 hours, as well as cramping :cry:

So I guess that's it for me this time around. I was really surprised to have got my period this early, I was still 5 days away from OTD.

Needless to say I'm very upset. I keep thinking, well maybe the bleeding will stop and I'll still be pregnant, but I know it's just wishful thinking.

I really thought this would work, and now I'm really disappointed in my body.

I'll call my clinic tomorrow to let them know, and see where we go from now. I'm so thankful that we have a frozen embryo at least, but I have no idea how my clinic does FET. I hate how much time just drags when you're TTC.

Wannabe and sanu - you're spotting sounds very light and like nothing to worry about. My AF came without warning (no cramps, no sore boobs) and is heavy and has remained so.

Anyway, congratulations to all of the ladies who have had their BFP's, and good luck to everyone having their EC's or ET's this week.

Hi to everyone else xx

liko: don give up hope! i heard that even wen u bleed like that u need to get on with the test just to make sure! and u have a gud back up too... test and then only conclude k... hugs sweetheart

Sanu- I am glad your feeling more positive and keeping your mind occupied to help with the 2ww. It is such a tense time. Wishing you tons of luck and the Maldives sounds amazing! x

LiKo- I am sorry you have started bleeding already, but please don't completely lose hope yet as i have 2 close friends that bled heavily until their 3rd mth of pregnancy and then it stopped and they both have their babies. I was also advised by my RE that implantation bleeding can be heavy in some women and last a few days. I know things arent looking great but there is still some hope until OTD. How many embies did you have transferred? x

Thinking about you liko. Please let us know what your doctor says. Like AQ said everyone is different. Thinking of you!

LiKo, sorry hun:hugs: I know it seems like its over, but stay positive and remember you have a :cold:.

Sanu- So glad your bleeding has stopped so you can focus in something else. Planning a trip sounds amazing and would probably be a good remedy for all of us!

Liko- I am so sorry to hear about your bleeding. A girlfriend of mine had what's called a subchorionic hematoma. It's basically a blood clot that forms during implantation and like ends up between the placenta and uterine wall. She bled heavily at random times basically from implantation through 4 mos. I am sure you know your body better than anyone else but it is still early. I hope it works out.

BabyD- That really is exciting and yes it really will be much easier to have someone to waiy with! Well at least if I can get my show on the road! You responded very quickly so that may be a good sign. I go in this morning for an us/bloodwork so we'll see. Feels weird going to the doc on a Sun but really glad my hubby can join me since he isn't at work. Did the trigger go alright for you? No side effects or anything?

Pcct- How is your day going? Feeling a little more upbeat? If not that's o.k. too. Cry it all out and know you have every right in the world to do so!

TMI ALERT -

Liko - My sister bleed so bad she had to sit on the tiolet and just let it come out. The Dr told her that is could be that the baby implanted on a vein. Her lil one is 5 in March ;)

Sanu- So glad your bleeding has stopped so you can focus in something else. Planning a trip sounds amazing and would probably be a good remedy for all of us!

Liko- I am so sorry to hear about your bleeding. A girlfriend of mine had what's called a subchorionic hematoma. It's basically a blood clot that forms during implantation and like ends up between the placenta and uterine wall. She bled heavily at random times basically from implantation through 4 mos. I am sure you know your body better than anyone else but it is still early. I hope it works out.

BabyD- That really is exciting and yes it really will be much easier to have someone to waiy with! Well at least if I can get my show on the road! You responded very quickly so that may be a good sign. I go in this morning for an us/bloodwork so we'll see. Feels weird going to the doc on a Sun but really glad my hubby can join me since he isn't at work. Did the trigger go alright for you? No side effects or anything?

Pcct- How is your day going? Feeling a little more upbeat? If not that's o.k. too. Cry it all out and know you have every right in the world to do so!

Peachy-i had to give 5000units... The doctor said my E2 was near 3000 and he didn't want me to go into OHSS... So I triggered at 1030 pm. This was my worst shot because it actually hurt. My stomach is sore where the injection was and I actually felt it spreading. I had this with my IUIs as well. I felt VERY nauseous last night but I don't know if it was the HCG or that I took my prenatals on a very empty stomach then laid down. My nipples are very sensitive today and I'm still abdominally sore. I feel my ovaries today more than ever. I have to go tomorrow to the hosp at 830am and my retrieval is at 930. I'm taking doxycycline tonight with dinner then nada after midnight. I'm really anxious for the retrieval- I know I don't have a ton of eggs- I'm hoping they're all good quality and it would be amazing if I could get some frozen. But if I get one excellent ill be ecstatic! Let me know what timeline they gave you! Hugs to you!!

Liko- I'm so sorry you're going through this. Go get bloods done asap. Don't give up hope- everyones body reacts differently- a lot of these girls gave so much hope. You must be scared and sad though, and I wish you could try and smile. Hugs and love for you! I don't pray, but I'm sending lots of positive energy and fingers crossed for you! Xoxo

Hi peach am feeling so much better today :) thank you so much for asking - am just so exited for tomorrow and have fxd ill be ready to do stims :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->