IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Congrats to Linesman, Lpear, Kay & baby hope on your BFP!!

I had a bit of a scare on Saturday, me & OH decided to :sex: as we haven't since before I started the treatment, half way through I noticed fresh blood, obviously called the fertility nurse & she just thinks he hit my cervix, but it seriously made me worry, I haven't had anymore bleeding luckily, but obviously were not allowed :sex: till after the scan, but even then to be honest if its gonna make me bleed then I don't want to risk it!!

PCCT, good luck tomorrow! Let us know how it goes.

That's mells am hoping for some good news so we can get moving on to the next step :)

Hey all the current and future BFP'ers woudl you be so kind to fill out the form on this thread for us future IVFers to stalk. Once you get your bfps it would be great to help us all out to know what you went through and your stats....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/491023-list-your-ivf-successes-here-105.html

Thanks so much!

BabyD- Everything crossed for you! I am sure it will go smoothly and you will enjoy the nap! Don't worry about the amount of eggs remember they told you they should all be mature and 8 mature eggs is a good number no matter what. I will be anxious as well but am so glad with each step to be moving forward I wish I had as short of time on stims as you did lucky. I had my visit this morning and my e2 is 1,326 so I'm glad that is rising. I now have 17 follies with 5 mature and 5 that should catch up soon so she said we'd wait for those. I go back tomorrow morning and then we'll decide for sure if I trigger Mon or Tues. I forgot to ask what my lining was at this time. So retrieval will be Wed or Thurs. Good luck again for tomorrow :hugs: I can't wait for an update !

Pcct- Hope all goes well at your appt tomorrow and that you get to start stimming. It's so lovely when something goes your way in all this craziness!

BabyD- Everything crossed for you! I am sure it will go smoothly and you will enjoy the nap! Don't worry about the amount of eggs remember they told you they should all be mature and 8 mature eggs is a good number no matter what. I will be anxious as well but am so glad with each step to be moving forward I wish I had as short of time on stims as you did lucky. I had my visit this morning and my e2 is 1,326 so I'm glad that is rising. I now have 17 follies with 5 mature and 5 that should catch up soon so she said we'd wait for those. I go back tomorrow morning and then we'll decide for sure if I trigger Mon or Tues. I forgot to ask what my lining was at this time. So retrieval will be Wed or Thurs. Good luck again for tomorrow :hugs: I can't wait for an update !

Pcct- Hope all goes well at your appt tomorrow and that you get to start stimming. It's so lovely when something goes your way in all this craziness!

Thanks Peachy!! As soon as I'm awake and able to hop online ill let u know how it all was... So ready for tomorrow to be over! You're getting so close too!!! I doubt ill be able to sleep tonight.. My dr told me to bring warm fuzzy socks with me- pack them for when you go if no one tells you to! Speak tomorrowwww!!

Congrats to Linesman, Lpear, Kay & baby hope on your BFP!!

I had a bit of a scare on Saturday, me & OH decided to :sex: as we haven't since before I started the treatment, half way through I noticed fresh blood, obviously called the fertility nurse & she just thinks he hit my cervix, but it seriously made me worry, I haven't had anymore bleeding luckily, but obviously were not allowed :sex: till after the scan, but even then to be honest if its gonna make me bleed then I don't want to risk it!!

That is so scary! We have twice since I got my bfp and I'm so scared that I can't even enjoy it. When is your scan? Mine isn't until February 18th. I'll be 6 1/2 weeks then.

Hiya ladies wow hadn't posted in awhile and came in to see all the wonderful news!!!

Congrats to LPEAR, linesman, Kay, babyhope on your BFPs!!!! :happydance:

AQ: glad your surgery went well.. Have a good rest

Sanu, PCCT, great to hear things are going well!!!

Liko, sorry that you are going through a tough time.. Hope things turn out better for you soon :hugs:

Cali, how have u been doing?

Big hello to everyone :):):)

hi gals ... i had some more bleedin in the morning no cramping or anything just fresh blood.. and since then just spotting! initially with fresh blood that went on to dark latter! m freaking out! doc says to stay put n tak rest! n that seams to be the most challenging task. :wacko:

good luck to all ladies having ec/et today :hugs:
lots of dust to those in the 2ww or testing :dust:
@san- hope the spotting eases soon hun :hugs: xx

lpear- woooo:happydance:

liko - really sorry hun:hugs:

star- your post!! the thought of BD for me!!!!- me and dh have been loving the past month without any!!!! am sure it is all just bd related though xx

baby- good lck today with your ER.

hi to everyone else!!

afm - im 9dp3dt and ive had 3 :bfp: since yesterday am!!! otd not for a few days and i really thought i was out..it was a clear negative on 7dp. :cloud9: you are the first to know apart from dh!!! havent rung clinic yet!!!

Klemoncake- OMG!!! Wonderful news!! :happydance::bfp::happydance: have you took a digital too? happy an healthy 9mths! Love how lucky this thread is for so many of us! xxx

Hey congratulations klem :happydance:
AQ am loving how lucky it is too :)

Yeah AQ scan is at 2.45 then I have acu 5.30 :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back