IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Linesman - I've got my scan 15th Feb it's driving me crazy waiting!! I just really want to see a heartbeat.

Have you had any nausea or food aversions?

I'm really struggling to eat as I really don't fancy anything :(

Gee, what a bummer - I have been typing a post for the last half an hour, and managed to delete it somehow before posting it :hissy:

I will try to rewrite most of it - in a shortened version..

Just want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone for their support after I started bleeding a couple of nights ago when I was 8dp4dt. I just had a big sob to DH about how one of my best girlfriends has given me no support, sympathy or undersanding in the last couple of weeks and I'm getting more from a group of ladies I have never met :hugs:

I rang my clinic today and they asked me to take the blood test early - just in case. I have prepared for the worst though. The nurse was surprised as she said it was a really good quality Morula :(

I have been thinking that with the FET, I will lay on the couch for 2 weeks and do nothing that will harm my little embie. In reality I know this is ridiculous. What I should be doing is what I was doing in the 2 weeks following my daughter's conception a few years ago, when I hadn't the foggiest I could be pregnant: :plane: to NZ; go skydiving; go jetboat riding; go on a wine tour and get :drunk:; drink with most other meals :wine:; go quadbike riding; climb a glacier, go caving, and have plenty of :sex: !

Congratulations klemon on your :bfp:, you must be thrilled xx

Sanu - I will be thinking of you and hoping that your spotting doesn't get any worse :hugs:

I hope your scan went well pcct :)

AQ, to answer your question, I had one transferred in.

Hi to everyone else, I hope you are all coping with this merry-go-round of drugs, emotions, ups and downs xx

Klemon: congrats on your BFP!! :happydance:

Liko: having the bed rest though it seems so difficult I suppose it's something that we might need to do for the precious embie.. I suppose our bodies do change and each pregnancy is different.. Hang in there dear.. Maybe you can plan for a nice getaway soon.. Big hugs!! :hugs:

I think AF might b arriving soon.. Had a streak of blood when I went to the loo earlier.. Have never looked forward to her this much.. Really can't wait to start my procedure :winkwink:

Liko wow I can totally relate to your post there about ur beat friend - am exactly in the boat! And from now I have decided that am no longer telling her anything as am just setting my self up for disappointment :) hope ur ok xx

Woo hoo flower lets get this show on the road!!! I remember waiting fr my af so exciting

You're right Flowermal, and I'm willing to do anything to make my one snow baby stick! ��

Pcct - it sucks doesn't it? Not only do we have to deal with all of the babymaking stuff, but also the disappointment when our friend/s don't seem to care. I know it's hard for them to understand, but I've had friends and colleagues that aren't as close be fantastic. At least we all have each other now xx

Linesman - I've got my scan 15th Feb it's driving me crazy waiting!! I just really want to see a heartbeat.

Have you had any nausea or food aversions?

I'm really struggling to eat as I really don't fancy anything :(

I've had some nausea but it's been in the evening so not sure if that's a pregnancy symptom or what? I really don't feel any different though. Kinda has me freaked out a little. But my mom and sister didn't have any sickness or anything their whole pregnancy so I'm trying not to stress it.

oh liko im sorry your friends are like that. most peple have NO clue what it is we have all put ourselves through. i really hope the blood test is pos for you xx i did do bed rest but only cos i was so poorly from the ohss!

star- 15th feb...amazing!!! a valentines gift!! love it! xx

Klemon-Woo-hoo! That's amazing!

Liko- I know someone that is almost 40 and has never had a baby even after trying lesser things than ivf so I thought she would be one to understand and be supportive of this journey and even possibly look in to it herself. When we were chatting 2 weeks ago she seemed alnost hostile even under the surface and told me they decided to leave it in Gods hands and basically I should too. Now don't get me wrong when I say any of this as I do love God and do believe he will save me in the end. I did however inform her that God gave man free will and as I have always heard God helps those who help themselves and perhaps she should remember that the next time her car breaks down. Will she call a mechanic or see if God fixes it for her? I totally respected her choice and was so upset when she tried forcing it on me. It'shard enough for me to stay positive through this I don't need others' negativity. Good fir you for taking control of your own destiny! Never cared much for people that sit around and wait for things to happen...

Klemon-Woo-hoo! That's amazing!

Liko- I know someone that is almost 40 and has never had a baby even after trying lesser things than ivf so I thought she would be one to understand and be supportive of this journey and even possibly look in to it herself. When we were chatting 2 weeks ago she seemed alnost hostile even under the surface and told me they decided to leave it in Gods hands and basically I should too. Now don't get me wrong when I say any of this as I do love God and do believe he will save me in the end. I did however inform her that God gave man free will and as I have always heard God helps those who help themselves and perhaps she should remember that the next time her car breaks down. Will she call a mechanic or see if God fixes it for her? I totally respected her choice and was so upset when she tried forcing it on me. It'shard enough for me to stay positive through this I don't need others' negativity. Good fir you for taking control of your own destiny! Never cared much for people that sit around and wait for things to happen...

I have had people tell me the same thing with God and I tell them that God gave certain people the knowledge and skill to do these things. And then I ask them that if they have cancer, would they turn down treatment? Of course not. But that doesn't mean you don't trust God. It makes it so much harder when you have to explain these things on top of what you go through.

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't updated in a LONG time. My cycle was cancelled for January, and now I'm waiting for AF to begin so I can pursue a February IVF-ICSI cycle! AF should be here today or tomorrow. Anyone else doing IVF-ICSI this month?

glad to hear your recovering well AQ, have you a date yet to start your treatment, have you heard anything back RE the appeal?

congrats to those whove had BFP's and hope all the newly pregnant ladies are doing well.

How did your scan go today PCCT?

im day 3 of stimming so hopefully only another 7 days to go getting a rather bruised tummy at the minute!

x

Mbrink- Welcome back :) lots of ladies starting this month. Check out the list on the 1st page of this thread x

Flower- Hurry up AF! hope she arrives on time so you can get started! x

Pcct- How did your scan go? x

Hi to all the other ladies xxx

:hi: all :)
SORRY I haven't been on in a while... Had loads going on... I've had to move from my crappy clinic who had no match for me for the egg sharing... Which I would have liked to of known at the beginning!

Anyhow I've moved clinics to the lister clinic... I have my app on 26/02/13 they will set everything up on that day as I can take my blood results from my previous clinic... Then wait to be matched within a week or two (they said they have mixed race recipients waiting) so fx'd I can get going in may :)

Congrats on all the bfps :) lpear, star, line, babyhope2011, Kay and klemoncake :wohoo: :happydance: I hope that you all have a h&h 9 months :)

pcct I hope today went okay today? I sent you a text (if you're on the same number) :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else I need to have a read back through :)

Rosie- I meant to say that no we have not heard anything more regards the appeal as yet but should be soon hopefully. Either way we will be starting again end of March. Not exact on dates as AF can vary within a few days with me x

scerena - Welcome back! sorry the clinic messed you around but glad all is getting sorted and good luck for your next appt. Our baby will be mixed race when we get our miracle as my hubby is from Nigeria. I think mixed race babies are so gorgeous! x

africa yes mixed race babies are gorgeous :) hoping to get started soon :)'probably end of march also :)
I'm glad I left that clinic they have messed me around for 2 years :dohh:

Are you appealing for funding???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"