IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Am on 8 days since ET and now I think my period is here as have the brown, getting darker brown, spotting although is getting heavier, my AF starts like this and is also due. Hospital told me to do preg test in 5 days and are not interested in talking to me until then.
I had 2 excellent A grade, 8 cell embryos put back WITH assisted hatching please someone tell me it's implantation bleeding and not AF..
Anyone else have this and get a BFP? Think I may be clutching at straws here but! .. :(

scerena - Sounds like it's for the best that you have changed clinics to me :) Yes we have been appealing the funding decision for mths now... we were getting nowhere but now our MP has demanded that our case is looked into again so we are awaiting a further response to that. Pray they give us funding for our 3rd cycle as NICE guidelines so recommend 3 cycles and they have admitted mis-management of our 1st cycle due to no AMH test etc so here's hoping x

Snsnsn - Brown blood is usually old blood so could be implantation bleed as would be about right with timings :) The clinic are right though as nothing you can do other than test on OTD and see if your preg or not. Sadly the best grade embies dont always result in a BFP as IVF and nature is so unpredictable but i have my fingers crossed for you x

AQ fx'd that the funding appeal goes through for you :hugs: I've sent my 1st- request for funding letter last week... How long do they usually take to get back to you??? I won't be funded for any cycles which sucks so I'm appealing it when they write back saying no... I wish it was the same all across the country!
If your clinic has admitted doing things wrong then fx'd you win your appeal :)

Hey All!! Sorry I haven't written sooner- I've been resting.

I had my ER today- they got 12 eggs- more than they thought. Let's hope tomorrows fertilization report is great!! Out of curiosity I asked what my amh was and they said 0.86.. That's so low! What does that mean? Let's hope my eggs are good!

So I'm feeling sore and bloated in my abdomen. I honestly feel pain like I have bad gas bubbles.. I've been taking tylenol every 4 hrs as told, hope I'm ok tomorrow for work. Thank god I can sit at mydesk all day. Tonight I was told to take the medrol and doxycycline.. Now its waiting time.

scerena - Good luck with your request for funding :) Have they stopped funding in your area or are they saying you don't fit the criteria? The Pct have to acknowledge your request within a mth i think. Can't remember properly sorry as memory terrible! lol x

BabyD- Yay for 12 eggs! that is fab news! There are two different scales used for measuring AMH levels so try not to worry. If your AMH was super low, you would not of produced 12 eggs so good luck for your fert report tomorrow and get lots of rest x

AQ thanks I hope to hear soon i dont fit the criteria here you have to be 30-34 and my oh has children which rules me out :( I hope that you get good news :hugs:

ttc 12 eggs is brilliant :happydance: I hope that you feel better soon :hugs:

You're right Flowermal, and I'm willing to do anything to make my one snow baby stick! ��

Pcct - it sucks doesn't it? Not only do we have to deal with all of the babymaking stuff, but also the disappointment when our friend/s don't seem to care. I know it's hard for them to understand, but I've had friends and colleagues that aren't as close be fantastic. At least we all have each other now xx
Yeah I know what u mean I have other friend she is amazing and has said sometimes she feels useless coz she doesn't no what am going thru but I have told her that her support is great and just her being excited for me is enough! But ur right the girls on here are amazing and the support is outstanding :hugs:

Hey All!! Sorry I haven't written sooner- I've been resting.

I had my ER today- they got 12 eggs- more than they thought. Let's hope tomorrows fertilization report is great!! Out of curiosity I asked what my amh was and they said 0.86.. That's so low! What does that mean? Let's hope my eggs are good!

So I'm feeling sore and bloated in my abdomen. I honestly feel pain like I have bad gas bubbles.. I've been taking tylenol every 4 hrs as told, hope I'm ok tomorrow for work. Thank god I can sit at mydesk all day. Tonight I was told to take the medrol and doxycycline.. Now its waiting time.
Hey Hun fab news today from ur ec 12 eggs is excellent :)

AFM - my scan went really well, half way there my exciting turned to nerves as I was getting a niggle pain on my left and was thinking the worse thinking I had a cyst! So gets scanned and everything is fab and looking the way it should .. Lining nice and thin :) I got my injection and I start them on Friday then have my action scan the following Friday :)
Then I had my accu it was AMAZING !!! Can't wait for next weeks appt :)

BabyD, have a good rest. 12 eggs is wonderful. My AMH is 0.76 so I hope I get at least that many.

PCCT, congrats on a great scan. Fun times ahead starting stims on Friday.

AQ, hope your feeling well!

Scerena, welcome back. Seems like things are starting to work out for you

Congrats to all the BFPs.

AFM, nothing new until baseline on Wednesday. Hopefully, I'll start stims this weekend.

Hi to all the ladies! I do as well, appreciate all of the support here. I do have a great group of friends and family, but no one that has had to do IVF so it's nice to know I'm not the only one out there.

Pcct-Glad everything went well and you are on your way!

BabyD- Wonderful news! Fingers crossed tomorrows report is just as good. I have been feeling awful and nauseous! Nurse thinks it may be the doxy. Hoping the rest goes away after retrieval which is on Wed morning as I triggered tonight. I was all crazy anxious about doing it right on time. Well get lots of much needed rest, looking forward to your fertilization report!

mellz thanks for the welcome back :) I hope things stay looking up for me for once as I seem to have a lot of bad luck :dohh:
Fx'd all goes well with your scan and you can get started stimming ASAP :)

pcct great news that everything is moving forward for you :happydance: roll on Friday :)

I want to stim again I miss it so much- weirdo i know :wacko: I can't wait to get started with this IVF :)

Thanks mells scerna an peach :) only 3 days to go before I starts stims not long at all :)
Scerena a few ladies I speak to have actually said same thing about missing the jabs :haha:
Babyd - good luck with ur call today :hugs:
Hi to the gang :hi:

scerena - Ah that's a shame about the criteria. I hope your egg share brings you your BFP x

Pcct- Yay to stimming! you will soon be having EC x

Mells- Good luck for your scan tomorrow. Hope all is good to go x

AFM- I had my interview before and she said i am a strong candidate and she will let me know the outcome by end of today as she has finished interviews now so fingers crossed! x

So I'm feeling down now... just got my fertilization report...

12 eggs retrieved..
only 8 were mature
only 5 fertilized with ICSI...

my numbers are dwindling fast... i hope these 5 last... any encouraging words would be appreciated at this point... feel like I could cry:(

Babyd 5 is still fantastic!! it only takes one as well Hun :hugs:

Babyd 5 is still fantastic!! it only takes one as well Hun :hugs:

PCCT- Thank you... so nervous.. after all we go through I'm so scared this wont work. Tomorrow we'll know how many will make it to day 3 or 5... FX'd for tomorrow please... :sad2:

I know things like that go thru my head too Hun :hugs: I girl I talk to is doing egg share and she got 14 eggs s 7 each and 6 of her whee mature and was left with 3 she's pupo with twins Hun - I have every single thing crossed for u Hun I really do :)

I know things like that go thru my head too Hun :hugs: I girl I talk to is doing egg share and she got 14 eggs s 7 each and 6 of her whee mature and was left with 3 she's pupo with twins Hun - I have every single thing crossed for u Hun I really do :)

Did she transfer on day 3 or 5? And how many? I dont know what would be best for us/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->