IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

So I'm feeling down now... just got my fertilization report...

12 eggs retrieved..
only 8 were mature
only 5 fertilized with ICSI...

my numbers are dwindling fast... i hope these 5 last... any encouraging words would be appreciated at this point... feel like I could cry:(

If it makes you feel any better, I only had 8 removed and 5 fertilized. Out of those 5, we only had 1 good enough to get put back in on a 5 day blastocyst. The remaining 4 had to be discarded. BUT it is true with that they say about "it only takes one" because on 9dpt I got a BFP :)

Pcct: m so exited for you! Gud luk with bein a pin cushion!:thumbup:
Mells: how are you? Hope things are goin gud! Update with results of scan ok:hugs:
Aq: how are you doing? How is recovery goin on? n wat happened to the interview?:blush:
BabyD225: hi I had 11 eggies, nly 7 matured, in that only 2 wer gud enough, no frosities! So I guess u r better off than me! N after all , all it takes is just one! Thinking of u hun! Stay clam! I knw its not possible but still!:hugs:
Sunshine: I knw it’s quite a journey, but guess what? U have come to the rite place for support! Al ladies here are in the same boat so we understand each other better. N sometimes they are the one who help keep u sane.:shrug: Just one advice: take each day as it comes! Conc on each day jabs!:kiss:
Wannabe: I too had lil bleeding episodes! N same as u my boobs are not sore at all! I was worried, as it was hurtin real bad at the time of stimms! Glad to hear m not alone! 2ww is driving me crazy! N rite with ya abt PIO… they are not that bad.:hugs:
Lpear: m gud! Just a bit nuts from this 2ww! I don’t think there are any chances for u to get an ectopic pregnancy but if an US gives u peace of mind, then go ahead n do it. just keep cool n njoy bein pregnant!:happydance:
Kay0610: congrats on BFP:happydance:

I m doing pretty gud as compared to the 1st half of my wk 1! M more relaxed. Slight cramping is there on n off! Huby is driving me up the walls, he wants me to stay in bed all day, called in my mom in law to tak care of me, I think now he is goin crazy from all the waitin! But secretly I m enjoyin it!:hugs:

Sanu- Good for you! Let everyone pamper you and I am so glad you're feeling better!

Hi everyone. Well I had an early blood test on Monday, and yesterday the clinic called to confirm :bfn: So, I now have an appointment with the Dr on Monday to discuss where we go from here. The nurse said that there is a good chance we can go ahead with FET this month. AQ, can you add me to the front page?

Obviously I'm very disappointed (and surprised). I'm just so very thankful that we got one snowbaby to try again with :) Yesterday was tough at work after I got the call. In my heart I knew it was coming, but I was still holding on to a glimmer of hope.:cry:

I'm at work (naughty me) so I will keep this brief! I hope everyone is doing well and trying not to stress too much about everything..... :flower:

xx

liko: m so sorry to hear abt the test! hope u r holding up well....m thinkin of u! hugs!

Hi everyone..

Just came across this thread as I was looking for Feb 2013 IVF buddies! And must say some positive energy here and I had to be part of it.. :)

I have started my second fresh IVF cycle this month with a new clinic and that too out of town (a bit stressful - but anything for my baby!) .. I had to travel and complete my initial scans and meeting with the new doctor and everything seemed fine to start Lupride. back to town on Sunday and started Menogon since yesterday!

I am travelling again next week to start the treatment with a scan on 11th Feb and then will know possible dates for ER and ET! Right now praying hard, trying to be positive and looking forward to the cycle!

And in this journey would love to be with all of you. Am sorry I may not know each of you as I still need to read through the posts! But I sincerely hope and pray this cycle is a success for each and everyone here!

My case
Myself - 32 and DH - 33
TTC since 2 years

Failed 2 medicated natural cycles and 1 IUI cycle
All hormonal tests normal and a fairly OK report for DH sperm analysis (though motility was a problem)

Hysteroscope - Oct 2011 showed adhesions in tubes
TB PCR was positive and started on anti TB medications and second test in Dec came back negative
AMH -0.7 (moved to 1.3 with accupunture)

Jan 2012 - IVF/ICSI - 7 Eggs retrieved resulted in 3 blasts
2 5 day blasts transferred - BFN

FET - March 2012 - 1 last blast trfrf - BFN

Stopped all medication after FET and spontaneously conceived in July 2012. But miscarried at 6 weeks

Impression - Lower quality of eggs :(

All hopes on the new clinic now :):baby:

Welcome babyhopes!
You would get much support from all the ladies here :)

I'm waiting to start my cycle this month as well :) wishing you all the best :flower:

A big hello to the rest of the gang.. Still waiting for AF been spotting the past couple of days but no sign of her yet haiz.. :dohh:

HEY ALL-- haven't done updates in a while to all of you! Wanted to take a minute this morning to send some love!

Flowermal- Hope AF comes soon!! FX'd for you! :hugs:

Babyhopes- welcome, sending positive energy your way! We're here for venting, support and just chatting.. xoxo

Liko- I'm so sorry for the BFN.. I can't even imagine how you feel but I'm so hopeful you're FET will go soon and smoothly.:kiss:

Peachy- How did ER go??? EXCITED TO HEAR!!!

Sanumolo-I can't imagine how hard the 2ww is! Excited to be there!! Fx'd for you!

Kay- Thanks for the hope! How are you feeling??

AQ- Hey!! How are you doing? Thanks for the words of wisdom! xo

Mells- Yay for Baseline today!! Excited for you to get started!

MBrink- Hey Lady! Hope AF shows sooon!!! xoxo

Linemans- Twinnies is my guess! So exciting either way!

Klemon- How are your cramps doing? Hugs your way!:hugs:

Wannabe- How are you feeling??

PCCT- HEY Girl!:kiss:

Flowermal- AF will come when you least expect it! Xo

hi flower! was in the same spot last month! wen we want her , she just wont come! hang in there!
hi babyD! how are you?
hi babyhopes: this is a great place to talk n just be urself! u can ask the most stupid question, ur worries ur concerns and ur daily updates! belive me if it was not for the gals here i could have been nuts! seriously they keep u sane!

BabyD - I am feeling nervous today. I really feel like I am going to start my period and my blood test is tomorrow. :sulk: I am crampy and I am not sure but I think when I wiped this morning it was a really light pink. It is in god's hands so we will see. I go in tomorrow at 9 am.

MBrink - Hello girl!!! wooohooo let's get this party started! So pumped for you :friends:

Hi to everyone else!!

hi flower! was in the same spot last month! wen we want her , she just wont come! hang in there!
hi babyD! how are you?
hi babyhopes: this is a great place to talk n just be urself! u can ask the most stupid question, ur worries ur concerns and ur daily updates! belive me if it was not for the gals here i could have been nuts! seriously they keep u sane!

Hey San- good morning (well its morning here)... just waiting to call to find out how the embryos did overnight... hoping for a 5 day but i've been told a 3 day transfer isnt giving up hope!

BabyD - I am feeling nervous today. I really feel like I am going to start my period and my blood test is tomorrow. :sulk: I am crampy and I am not sure but I think when I wiped this morning it was a really light pink. It is in god's hands so we will see. I go in tomorrow at 9 am.

MBrink - Hello girl!!! wooohooo let's get this party started! So pumped for you :friends:

Hi to everyone else!!

Rest today if you can!! Hoping for you.. I hear progesterone can cause some spotting... try and be optimistic.. I know its so hard.. Crampy isn't always bad too.. Can u POAS? Or is the HSG still in u?

Hey!

Thanks a lot for such warm welcome.. Looking forward to all your company !!

Love and prayers...

oh thats nice babyD! which one do u prefer? 5dt or 3dt? watever it is , they should just snuggle in! all the best!
wannabe: if there was bleeding 24 hr rest is recommended! take rest. wil keep u in ma prayers!

Hey babyD
Hey everyone else hope u all dong ok
Welcome to theses join the group :hugs:

So I cracked and called early....

ALL 5 embryos are still going!!!!!! I'm in shock and so excited.. everyones prayers and hopes helped!! I get a call tomorrow at 830 to see how they are and if I should go in for 3 day or if theyre going to push it to a 5 day...

Is it protocol to be on standby and look at them on day 3 to see how theyre still doing? And.. does anyone do a 4day transfer?? or is 3 and 5 the magic numbers?? So excited guys!!!!:hugs:

YAY babyD!!! AWESOME NEWS!!!!!

No, more bleeding here. Wish I could rest. unfortunately, I have to work ](*,) Luckily I have desk job so majority off my feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->